You are not logged in.

Yesterday, 7:07pm

Zhu to the front row at 24 all, this win goes to Vakif

Yesterday, 7:09pm

This is about the time Hill would have gone on one of her long service runs or she would have made a great save or a timely spike. She was good at the most important moments.
Totally agree! although zhuting saves vakifbank this time. i will say vakifbank will lose to imoco volley if gozde keeps receiving like this.! Vakifbank has to buy kimberly hill back from imoco volley!! :teach:

Yesterday, 7:15pm

I feel like Rašić's attack has dropped a lot. It is often quite slow and have been saved a lot. Her block is still world class though.

Yesterday, 7:16pm

The good news is robinson is fitting into the team now. I hope she can be a starter soon! Only she can make vakifbank receiveing better!! :teach:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Yesterday, 7:31pm

Gözde will probably announce her retirement soon so it is only natural for her to slow down, what I don't get is VB keep insisting on her while she is 1 not delivering right now and 2 probably will leave the team very soon. Tugba was supposed to replace her but she is not playing good at all atm and needs some time to gain experience playing in smaller teams imo, she is not anywhere near what she is expected in VB. VB needs a reliable defensive/all around local OH and there are very few of those in the world let alone Turkey. There is one however: Fatma. Fatma is definitely the best receiving/defending Turkish OH atm and is sometimes even better then the libero and her spikes are decent as well as she is a very fast player. Problem is from what I hear Fatma does not want to play for Vakif/Ecz as well as some other players from different positions. A lot of decent local players actually have refused offers from big clubs for obvious reasons thats probably why they got Tugba as she is forced to join them even if she didn't wanted to. Big clubs can't get every local player they like.

Today, 3:19am

Gözde will probably announce her retirement soon so it is only natural for her to slow down, what I don't get is VB keep insisting on her while she is 1 not delivering right now and 2 probably will leave the team very soon. Tugba was supposed to replace her but she is not playing good at all atm and needs some time to gain experience playing in smaller teams imo, she is not anywhere near what she is expected in VB. VB needs a reliable defensive/all around local OH and there are very few of those in the world let alone Turkey. There is one however: Fatma. Fatma is definitely the best receiving/defending Turkish OH atm and is sometimes even better then the libero and her spikes are decent as well as she is a very fast player. Problem is from what I hear Fatma does not want to play for Vakif/Ecz as well as some other players from different positions. A lot of decent local players actually have refused offers from big clubs for obvious reasons thats probably why they got Tugba as she is forced to join them even if she didn't wanted to. Big clubs can't get every local player they like.
Yes, next season will be challenging for vakifbank, i think it is quite normal. Lots of fenerbache local players also go to eczvitra this season.

Although galatasaray plays well in last two sets of this game, there is still big pressure for them. If they want to get any title this season, they have to beat vakifbank, ecz vitra or fenerbahce at least one match !!

For my point of view, galatasaray is stronger than fenerbache when they are totally ready! :)

btw, after gozde retired, there will be a big problem for turkish national team at oh poisition. fatma even can not reach the level of gozde now! :teach:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "leo2017" (Today, 6:31am)

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Today, 4:15am

Anyone know the contract expiration for the top teams players? I think Lonneke will leave because she has already won everything at club level plus don't think she wants to play for Guidetti after he left Netherlands. So Vakifbank will likely need to find a replacement for Lonneke. Also will need replacement for Gozde. Who else?

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Today, 8:25am

Yes, next season will be challenging for vakifbank, i think it is quite normal. Lots of fenerbache local players also go to eczvitra this season.

Although galatasaray plays well in last two sets of this game, there is still big pressure for them. If they want to get any title this season, they have to beat vakifbank, ecz vitra or fenerbahce at least one match !!

For my point of view, galatasaray is stronger than fenerbache when they are totally ready! :)

btw, after gozde retired, there will be a big problem for turkish national team at oh poisition. fatma even can not reach the level of gozde now! :teach:

Gözde now is a little overrated if you ask me, she was pretty bad in NT season and still very shaky in club season. Not that she is bad but I'm just saying she is a little overrated.
I disagree with this, imo Fatma is already much better defensive OH then Gözde for a few years now. Many teams want Fatma already like I said but Fatma chose to play for Bursa and not Vakif or EczV. Watch Bursa vs EczV and you will get my point. Fatma can receive and defend much much better then Gözde who is actually quite shaky generally. I think it will be good for NT that Gözde leaves, I like her passion but there are many many younger OH's that already are better then her or have lots of potential. Meliha is better then Gözde as well if you ask me. I hope Gözde can become NT coach though one day, there are very few players as passionate as her in volleyball world. :box:

Social bookmarks