CEV Champions League 2018

• As expected, despite Grot Budowlani Lodz fighted hard in their home Atlas Arena, they could not win even one set against Dynamo Moscow today (was postponed from last into this week).

• Last season the final was on April 23rd. And the first match of the final Novara vs Modena was on May 1st and the 4th game May 11th. I can`t find the exactly dates of Fenerbahce vs Galatasary but I think the final game was on May 3rd.

CL Final next year is on May 6.

Italy has no date set for the playoffs yet, and I can`t find dates for the Turkish, but I`m assuming both leagues will be over before May 6. Unless the 2 finalist in each league are not competing in the Final 4.

League of Nations ( GP) starts on May 15. There will be no time for a Club World Championship, which means it will probably he held before the domestic leagues season starts in November or they will do it in December just like they did with the men`s, and the next 2 Club WCH will be held in China.

• The problem with not having it directly after the finished season is that it no longer reflects the true Club champion for that year as the teams invariably change personnel in the off season and the dynamic that make a team successful is lost so delayed CWC's resolve nothing but just become a show case tournament.

• Is there any missing player for Dinamo Moscow against Galatasaray?

Not, that I'm aware of - look here for the officially confirmed participating players of both teams for tomorrow (less than 24 hours means, they have to fix their playing rosters):

http://www.cev.lu/Competition-…ge.aspx?mID=30789&ID=1036

• lets see what Galatasaray and especially Kosheleva will do against her compatriots ?
    what about Moskow's players recent conditions ?
    checking their roster they dont seem to have many top players other than Goncharova and Fetisova
    Scherban once was a good player i dont know about her current condition
    Morozova and lyubuskina were good middles and now ?

after Gizem's being included in the team defence has been improved.Koshela is getting better.Rabadzieva and especially Neslihan are serving well
    wont be an easy match but Gala has the chance to win

• According to the odds Moscow is favourite, personally I see GS as the slight fave to win this match especially since they seem to have found some rythm recently. I think it will be a very exciting and dramatic match :D

• According to the odds Moscow is favourite, personally I see GS as the slight fave to win this match especially since they seem to have found some rythm recently. I think it will be a very exciting and dramatic match :D

i agree..
    Gala should deal well with Gocharova's spikes to win

• Neslihan seeimingly the unblockable spiker of Galatarasay. Very cerebral actually.

Dinamo is having a big issue on ball control when the setter cannot pass it to an attacker. Counter attack is just not going to their plans with that negative second touch.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

Edited once, last by Rains_of_Castamere ().

• Amazing line shot at 4 from Goncharova. Too bad a team just cannot depend on a single player alone.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• This just proves how strong the big Turkish clubs and the whole Turkish league is in general imo. I will never call teams weak again. (Except Ilbank:D)

• Turkish teams are too strong IMHO for the others. Maybe just AGIL and Imoco can deal with them. I don't know why you guys saw Dinamo Moscow as favourite, since the this team plays a 2-teams league with around very waek teams. Turkish teams are like the italians 15/10 years ago.