CEV Champions League 2018

• This just proves how strong the big Turkish clubs and the whole Turkish league is in general imo. I will never call teams weak again. (Except Ilbank:D)

Let me give you an idea. Dinamo Moscow only has one true OH with scherban as starter. Isaeva/Stolyarova is an opposite who plays as an OH so we can imagine some discomfort with this team having to play with just two good passers.

As they say... Money talks and Turkey has that. Even a team like Nilufer probably has more budget than Dinamo Moscow atm and we could see they look really terrible compare with what they have last season.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I hope some big Turkish team gets Goncharova next season, she won't grow if she stays in Russia. Imagine if she were to play in Fener or Vakif, in my opinion she is the second best opposite after Boskovic.

• Watching Babeshina play and I still do not understand why she's been out from Russian NT for many years.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I hope some big Turkish team gets Goncharova next season, she won't grow if she stays in Russia. Imagine if she were to play in Fener or Vakif, in my opinion she is the second best opposite after Boskovic.

As far as I know, last time they asked her if she wanna play abroad, she said "no way, I feel comfortable at home". I don't see this happening.

The russians were reading Alikaya's setting like a book. She completely forgot her middles. On the 24-21 the same happened to Dinamo Moscow, when the turkish girls closed the door to Goncharova twice: too bad she scored out of system, finding the opponents' defence unprepared. 2-1 for Galatasaray. BTW I have always that feeling they are in complete control of the match. Dinamo needed a strong performance by Khodunova to survive the set, I don't see this happening again; on the other hand Galatasaray played so so, they can do way better.

The level of Russian Superleague would drop below the bottom where Titanic sank if she leaves. :rolll: There's a reason Dinamo Moscow held on to her for so many years. She has no reason to leave. Trophies, Reputation and financial stability is there for her in Russia. Why would she leave?

Kosheleva's PR when she left. I think she said she wanted new experience but I don't think that's really the reason. She probably wouldn't have peft if Dinamo Krasnodar could still pay her or if any other club than Dinamo Moscow or Dinamo Kazan.

#FreeBritney

• Turkish teams are too strong IMHO for the others. Maybe just AGIL and Imoco can deal with them. I don't know why you guys saw Dinamo Moscow as favourite, since the this team plays a 2-teams league with around very waek teams. Turkish teams are like the italians 15/10 years ago.

Considering Turkish U23 volleyball team became world champion, yes next generation will also be strong.

However, when we watch local matches in Venus Sultanlar League, we see a lot of mistakes and it's very disappointing.

edit: Let's just not forget that Din moscow won all 6 games at last year's champions league groups.

• Watching Babeshina play and I still do not understand why she's been out from Russian NT for many years.

I think because her style does not really fit the typical Russian-style of "set high to the pins". Even when you see her play back in Uralochka, she used the middles very often and sadly this is not the DNA of the Russian NT.

• Goncharova's line shots :white:

• The red-haired setter was as bad as every Russian setter is now. So I dont see anything changes. She used to set the ball to the moon when I watched Athens final if my memory is correct.

She had Sokolova in her prime and a young Gamova at that time..

• As expected, Khodunova can't repeat the astonishing performance she provided in the third set. There's no match. Neslihan is playing amazing. I find Gamze a bit lazy and Jack a bit off. The others are doing a good job.

• Does Dinamo Moscow even have any foreigners in their club? :rolll:

I think Terzic is the only one. :rolll:

I guess Russian Federation will be forced to host the final four of the final round. I don't think Dinamo Moscow have what it takes to defeat Vakifbank at their lowest level.

#FreeBritney

• She's not exactly promoting herself too well today though :S

I thought the same while watching. But I do not think Natasha is in perfect shape mentally. She lives like a vampire, often goes to bed for sleep like 3-4 am in the morning, and at least from what I have heard, has no real friend in life at all, and very poor connection with her team mates from a friendship point of view, regardless what some pictures on social media might suggest. She had one "friend" she hanged out with a lot, Nazarova, they were out partying a lot together and lived a really "glamourous" life, but Nazarova left for Maccabi and they are not friends anymore. Regarding the trophy and reputation aspects, I do not think she cares about such things, for me she seems indifferent to most things in life and the notion she does not even care, like Gamova, Sokolova and Kosheleva before her, to take the trip abroad when the domestic league descends level-wise in relation to other leagues reflects this.

• Goncharova has a lot of male players following her on social media. Why do I know? Because I am following a lot of male players on instagram. :rolll:

Maybe she's that kind of person. Haha

#FreeBritney