CEV Champions League 2018

• actually i dont look forward to watching Vakıf-Lodz match but id like to watch Fenerbahçe-Novara match live

Lodz is really weak, they can't even beat average Polish clubs, so I don't think they can make more than 20 points in any set,

• Don't be ridiculous, even Goncharova's salary itself is probably more than Nilufer's budget :rolleyes:

Quite an overstatement, I used to think so too before but afaik in the newspapers it said the lowest team budget in VVSL was about 5-6 million liras which is about 1.3-1.5 million dollars. I doubt Goncharova makes that much and I doubt Nilüfer has the lowest budget of the league. I don't know at all what Moscows budget, personally I agree and think it is probably higher then a team like Nilüfer but also that difference is not as high as one could think.

• Chemik Police can't pass a single ball for the poor Belcik.

Dinamo-Kazan looks like a F4 contender this season: they could grab 1 spot. If Mammadova keeps this shape they're definitely dangerous. Pity they haven't a dominant opposite and put Mammadova on that position, I find her better spiking from pos 4.

• Reception in this Police - Kazan game in an absolute nightmare. :lol: And now Police replaces Busa with Smarzek, sure that's gonna improve their passing. :rolll:

• Reception in this Police - Kazan game in an absolute nightmare. :lol: And now Police replaces Busa with Smarzek, sure that's gonna improve their passing. :rolll:

She got aced something like 3 times at least. I find it hard to do worse... :lol:

The other setter, Mirkovic, didn't improve the setting at all: bad timing with Holston, wide sets to Smarzek. :aww:

Poor Veljkovic, she's there just to block so far. :S

• She got aced something like 3 times at least. I find it hard to do worse... :lol:

Smarzek in reception for sure can do worse lmao and I'm not even defending Busa. It's like replacing trash with garbage.

Remember when Chemik was wrong in choosing Grothues over Busa? :lol:

• How did Vakif manage to lose a set?

It is vakifbank's losing formula. NAZ+Slotejes very low successful rate~~ :teach:

for my point of view. some players are just unstable and arrogant. They should know only zhu+rasic are the top of the top stars of this team! :box:

This the worst match that slotejes played this season. Amazing low spike successful rate!

• Poor Veljkovic, she's there just to block so far. :S

Veljkovic is not known for her slide attack so even if the setter wanted to force a ball to her. It would have been in vain.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It is vakifbank's losing formula. NAZ+Slotejes very low successful rate~~ :teach:

for my point of view. some players are just unstable and arrogant. They should know only zhu+rasic are the top of the top stars of this team! :box:

This the worst match that slotejes played this season. Amazing low spike successful rate!

it's not that bad. losing one set to a weak team gives Vakif even a higher probalility of winning the next games. :win:

• It is vakifbank's losing formula. NAZ+Slotejes very low successful rate~~ :teach:

Who do you mean?

• The stats for Sloetjes do look tragic. Still, it seems like the team had little problems recovering from whatever brainfart that caused them to lose the 2nd set.

TV schedule for this week here in Serbia is horrendous, they're showing Serbian and Slovenian teams in CEV/Challenge cup instead of CL matches. And the only match they're going to broadcast tomorrow is Maritza vs Vizura :aww:

• id expect set or sets from Police team at home...with this win Kazan is very likely to top its pool
    btw..Raşiç has stepped up her game, she is in a good condition in the recent matces..good for Vakıf

• Today it is very important for Imoco to win 3:0. Every set is literally important for them. Everything can happend with this new rule. "Two best second teams in of 4 polls are going in final6" Chemik Police and Galatasaray "easily" can beat 3rd and 4th 3:0.

• Very nice first set for Imoco. They are attacking from service line very strong. De Gennaro very good defence. Wolosz doing very good job even though She had some shake moments in the first set.
    Robin amazing, amazing bravo.
    Only one who is doing just okej. is Danesi. Wolosz is not using her a lot.

2.set My God, how :whistling: (Fabris 25%, Bricio 13%, Danesi 0%) This stats for team like Imoco are tragic for second set.

• I forgot how much BORING is when you have so many time-outs(tehc) -.- ...CEV WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

My God their is to many stoping in the game. 4 times out by coaches, 2 tech. times out. Than you have challenge.. :wall: :wall:

Wow Bricio nevery played this bad :S From reception to attacking...