CEV Champions League 2018

• Finally Samanta Fabris is attacking with full power and not holding herself back. I hope She can keep this level. It would be terrible if they lost this set...

• Bravo Wolosz, bravo Robin, bravo Fabris...What a great action between them :super:

• Imoco 3:1 Agel (25:14, 21:25, 25:16; 25:17)
    Best scorer Samanta Fabris with 22 points (55%in attack)(Amazing 4th set with 8/7 in attack)
    Amazing Robin with 18 points (81%in attack)

Bad day for Bricio but She will be just fine. Can't wait for Folie come back, We will watch even faster Conegliano...

• Who's the slider from Prostejov? Impressive spiking performance, credits to Weiss too.

Imoco wasn't impressive at all. Way behind Dinamo-Kazan, Galatasaray and VakifBank.

Wolosz's magic moment keeps going.

• There's no point watching this match. I move to Stuttgart-Olomouc CEV Cup match.

I'm very sorry, but Czech vice champions and second in the Extra league and current national cup winners Olomouc are not up the task against a Bundesliga top team - too vulnerable reception (Julia Schäfer alone damaged their reception a lot) and too feeble attackers, you can't win only with their two decent middles (national team member Struskova and the Bundesliga experienced Sajdova) alone against a team like Stuttgart. So aside from the little drama our players created out of the meaningless third set (regarding ko system) this was not very interesting to watch.

• Prostejov is a CL experienced team, if you let them in, they are always capable of taking a set even from superiour teams. And that performance of Conegliano was also not one of their best so far. But at least they could avoid losing a point for the table.

• It was mainly a good performance of opposite Kaja Grobelna, which helped Budowlani Lodz not to lose even higher, 20 points and 42% attack efficiency are clearly not bad against a monster block-and-field defending team like VakifBank.

• I'm very sorry, but Czech vice champions and second in the Extra league and current national cup winners Olomouc are not up the task against a Bundesliga top team - too vulnerable reception (Julia Schäfer alone damaged their reception a lot) and too feeble attackers, you can't win only with their two decent middles (national team member Struskova and the Bundesliga experienced Sajdova) alone against a team like Stuttgart. So aside from the little drama our players created out of the meaningless third set (regarding ko system) this was not very interesting to watch.

I noticed. I left in the middle od the first set: the streaming camera (too close to the court) sucked: I couldn't even watch the 2 teams and their defensive moves because it couldn't grab the whole court. :down:

• Abbondanza is in Turkey? Why? He was watching the Vakifbank - Lodz match. Btw he is such a hottie . Is there a male version for milf? He is exactly the male version.

Doesn't he have a Turkish wife? Or my mind just made that up? :lol:
    I recall a recent wedding, anyway...

• Who's the slider from Prostejov? Impressive spiking performance, credits to Weiss too.

Imoco wasn't impressive at all. Way behind Dinamo-Kazan, Galatasaray and VakifBank.

Wolosz's magic moment keeps going.

you mean Herelova? yes, she is small but a very solid player, she almost switched to beachvolleyball 1 year ago..finally she gets chances in Prostejov, before she was only bench player

• I noticed. I left in the middle od the first set: the streaming camera (too close to the court) sucked: I couldn't even watch the 2 teams and their defensive moves because it couldn't grab the whole court. :down:

That's the usual poor Bundesliga minimum streaming quality. We (or Dresden or Schwerin) will unlikely offer better streaming due to cost reasons... sorry.

• Wow today is the match between Novara and Fenerbahce. Like I said every set is important. And I'm sure if Novara show what they can do they can beat Fenerbahce.

Lets go Novara :box:

• Wow today is the match between Novara and Fenerbahce. Like I said every set is important. And I'm sure if Novara show what they can do they can beat Fenerbahce.

Lets go Novara :box:

The betting sites see Fenerbahce as clear cut favourite (quotes are about 1.2 to 3.7).

• Because of bet site, I can't have faith in Novara to beat Fener ? LOL :lol:

• Plak has been playing at a very high level. Egonu needs to cut down on her mistakes. Enright or Piccinini need to have a big game. All coming together at once for the Italian win in five. A Novara loss probably puts them out of contention to advance unless they host. This match should tell us how much KYK10's impact has been on Fenerbaches success.

• I feel like Egonu will be very important, she needs to have a beast performance. The bookies see FB as the clear fave and so do I to be honest. Plak is a great player and in form but she gets blocked quite easily. Eda (and Dicle) will have no problem to shut her off if she plays as usual. Egonu makes a lot of errors as we all know however she is q world class player, if she plays her match she can help her team(s) beat anyone. Nonethelless we will have a great match today I believe and one that possibly could reveal a lot about how Italian teams will do next to Turkish clubs and Kazan

• Because of bet site, I can't have faith in Novara to beat Fener ? LOL :lol:

No, I just reported about the values. And I agree, the chance of an exploit for Novara against Fenerbahce is more likely than the betting sites suggest. But Fenerbahce is still clear-cut favourite, as most here agree.