You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:12pm

Weiss is doing a marvelous job. She's so classy. :rose:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:17pm

Finally Samanta Fabris is attacking with full power and not holding herself back. I hope She can keep this level. It would be terrible if they lost this set...

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:23pm

Bravo Wolosz, bravo Robin, bravo Fabris...What a great action between them :super:

• "crovolley" is male

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:27pm

Imoco 3:1 Agel (25:14, 21:25, 25:16; 25:17)
Best scorer Samanta Fabris with 22 points (55%in attack)(Amazing 4th set with 8/7 in attack)
Amazing Robin with 18 points (81%in attack)

Bad day for Bricio but She will be just fine. Can't wait for Folie come back, We will watch even faster Conegliano...

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:28pm

Who's the slider from Prostejov? Impressive spiking performance, credits to Weiss too.

Imoco wasn't impressive at all. Way behind Dinamo-Kazan, Galatasaray and VakifBank.

Wolosz's magic moment keeps going.

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:40pm

Abbondanza is in Turkey? Why? He was watching the Vakifbank - Lodz match. Btw he is such a hottie :cheesy:. Is there a male version for milf? He is exactly the male version. :whistle:

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male
  • "StefanS" started this thread

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 11:17pm

There's no point watching this match. I move to Stuttgart-Olomouc CEV Cup match.

I'm very sorry, but Czech vice champions and second in the Extra league and current national cup winners Olomouc are not up the task against a Bundesliga top team - too vulnerable reception (Julia Schäfer alone damaged their reception a lot) and too feeble attackers, you can't win only with their two decent middles (national team member Struskova and the Bundesliga experienced Sajdova) alone against a team like Stuttgart. So aside from the little drama our players created out of the meaningless third set (regarding ko system) this was not very interesting to watch.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 11:20pm

Prostejov is a CL experienced team, if you let them in, they are always capable of taking a set even from superiour teams. And that performance of Conegliano was also not one of their best so far. But at least they could avoid losing a point for the table.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 11:25pm

It was mainly a good performance of opposite Kaja Grobelna, which helped Budowlani Lodz not to lose even higher, 20 points and 42% attack efficiency are clearly not bad against a monster block-and-field defending team like VakifBank.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 11:29pm

There's no point watching this match. I move to Stuttgart-Olomouc CEV Cup match.

I'm very sorry, but Czech vice champions and second in the Extra league and current national cup winners Olomouc are not up the task against a Bundesliga top team - too vulnerable reception (Julia Schäfer alone damaged their reception a lot) and too feeble attackers, you can't win only with their two decent middles (national team member Struskova and the Bundesliga experienced Sajdova) alone against a team like Stuttgart. So aside from the little drama our players created out of the meaningless third set (regarding ko system) this was not very interesting to watch.

I noticed. I left in the middle od the first set: the streaming camera (too close to the court) sucked: I couldn't even watch the 2 teams and their defensive moves because it couldn't grab the whole court. :down:

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 11:53pm

Abbondanza is in Turkey? Why? He was watching the Vakifbank - Lodz match. Btw he is such a hottie . Is there a male version for milf? He is exactly the male version.

Doesn't he have a Turkish wife? Or my mind just made that up? :lol:
I recall a recent wedding, anyway...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 12:00am

Abbondanza is in Turkey? Why? He was watching the Vakifbank - Lodz match. Btw he is such a hottie . Is there a male version for milf? He is exactly the male version.

Doesn't he have a Turkish wife? Or my mind just made that up? :lol:
I recall a recent wedding, anyway...

Yeah he is married to Damla Albayrak, who used to be manager of Fenerbahçe. They even have a child together :D https://www.google.nl/amp/www.hurriyet.c…-damat-40267692

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 12:16am

Who's the slider from Prostejov? Impressive spiking performance, credits to Weiss too.

Imoco wasn't impressive at all. Way behind Dinamo-Kazan, Galatasaray and VakifBank.

Wolosz's magic moment keeps going.
you mean Herelova? yes, she is small but a very solid player, she almost switched to beachvolleyball 1 year ago..finally she gets chances in Prostejov, before she was only bench player

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 10:48am

I noticed. I left in the middle od the first set: the streaming camera (too close to the court) sucked: I couldn't even watch the 2 teams and their defensive moves because it couldn't grab the whole court. :down:

That's the usual poor Bundesliga minimum streaming quality. We (or Dresden or Schwerin) will unlikely offer better streaming due to cost reasons... sorry.

• "crovolley" is male

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 11:03am

Wow today is the match between Novara and Fenerbahce. Like I said every set is important. And I'm sure if Novara show what they can do they can beat Fenerbahce.

Lets go Novara :box:

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 11:07am

Wow today is the match between Novara and Fenerbahce. Like I said every set is important. And I'm sure if Novara show what they can do they can beat Fenerbahce.

Lets go Novara :box:

The betting sites see Fenerbahce as clear cut favourite (quotes are about 1.2 to 3.7).

• "crovolley" is male

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 11:26am

Because of bet site, I can't have faith in Novara to beat Fener ? LOL :lol:

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 11:29am

Plak has been playing at a very high level. Egonu needs to cut down on her mistakes. Enright or Piccinini need to have a big game. All coming together at once for the Italian win in five. A Novara loss probably puts them out of contention to advance unless they host. This match should tell us how much KYK10's impact has been on Fenerbaches success.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 11:51am

I feel like Egonu will be very important, she needs to have a beast performance. The bookies see FB as the clear fave and so do I to be honest. Plak is a great player and in form but she gets blocked quite easily. Eda (and Dicle) will have no problem to shut her off if she plays as usual. Egonu makes a lot of errors as we all know however she is q world class player, if she plays her match she can help her team(s) beat anyone. Nonethelless we will have a great match today I believe and one that possibly could reveal a lot about how Italian teams will do next to Turkish clubs and Kazan

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 11:57am

Because of bet site, I can't have faith in Novara to beat Fener ? LOL :lol:

No, I just reported about the values. And I agree, the chance of an exploit for Novara against Fenerbahce is more likely than the betting sites suggest. But Fenerbahce is still clear-cut favourite, as most here agree.

Social bookmarks