You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 5:50pm

Never have I seen such an error​-prone like #18 before. :cursing:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 5:54pm

Skorupa is a mess. :white:
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 5:55pm

When you miss your most important player Eda and Natalia is out of form because of recent injury obviously you will send most balls to an Opposite who seems to be able to kill anything Rahimova :super:

That is logic, is not like Mia Jerkov will kill 25 balls lol

This match is not even close to FB's best

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

FREEEEE SPIKE EGONU, FREE SPIKE WTF ????

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

My God, Skorupa... why? She keeps going to Piccinini now that she has the strongest blocker in front of her. :wall:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Egonu is so not ready.. I simply can't like her

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 5:56pm

OMG what the hell did Egonu do on that free ball??

I agree with who said the level of this match (well, of this set for me) is very low for now, they both struggle also on free balls...

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 5:57pm

I was expecting fast volleyball, good defence, strong attacks. And What I got ? Very very stupied mistakes, Error after error. I just can't watch this matche anymore. Byee

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:00pm

@kk17 set 1 was better (untill 20 points) it was a lot of side outs. Set 2 is worse indeed but that happens after losing a set from 21-24. Set 3 should be better imo.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:01pm

Piccinini vs Tomkom = point for Agil. This is it, my dear Skorupa. By the way, this set is gone. Another huge chance wasted.

Will we see Enright and Piccinini together in the next set? This second set was very awful since Agil stopped playing all at once, they started very well with good combinantion between Skorupa and her middles. Then Kasia's twin showed up and messed everything as usual...

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

What happened​ to mighty Novara? :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

My God, Novara was totally helpless in the last part of the set! from 17-17 or whatever to 25-19!! (24-18). They looked so clumsy :S

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:03pm

I was expecting fast volleyball, good defence, strong attacks. And What I got ? Very very stupied mistakes, Error after error. I just can't watch this matche anymore. Byee
Turkish league is much stronger than italy league! Lot of Novara's players have little experience in champions league. I told you, fenerbache's serving is at the top in turkish league! Just serving novara to death! :teach:

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:03pm

after losing a set from 21-24.

Oh, so that it's what I missed in the first set. I did had the impression you were all in disbelief with Novara losing the first set, now I know why.

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:04pm

My God, Novara was totally helpless in the last part of the set! from 17-17 or whatever to 25-19!! (24-18). They looked so clumsy :S
Enjoy fenerbache's serving show~~ :super:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:04pm

Skorupa could've atleast set up a time difference attack. That was so terrible. No leadership at all. Setter has to take command when everything's going wrong.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:06pm

I wish Ezgi was still in Fener, I still dont like Nootsara in FB. She doesnt fit the team.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:08pm

Thank God Enright replaced Plak. This is still a war of nerves, becuase the score is almast always very close.

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:09pm

Thank God Enright replaced Plak. This is still a war of nerves, becuase the score is almast always very close.

I thought maybe Plak could play as OPP, and bench Egonu..

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:10pm

I thought maybe Plak could play as OPP, and bench Egonu..

Actually, IMHO Celeste has been doing well just on service. Egonu with system going on (good passing and setting) can be a letal weapon.

Social bookmarks