CEV Champions League 2018

• And now Agil is a completely different team with balanced OHs couple. Skorupa can run the middles and take some pressure off the wings. BTW Egonu has to join the party: she's really needed now.

• Can Novara still acquire Carli Lloyd or she's off to Barueri in Brazil? Skorupa is giving me no hopes for these girls.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Can Novara still acquire Carli Lloyd or she's off to Barueri in Brazil? Skorupa is giving me no hopes for these girls.

She's playing well the third set (I hope it will last till the end).

She just missed a 1 vs 1 Piccinini-Tomkom, sending to death Gibby against Babat and Rahimova. ^^

Edit: she just did the same with Enright, always against Babat-Rahimova. :aww: :lol:

• She's playing well the third set (I hope it will last till the end).

She just missed a 1 vs 1 Piccinini-Tomkom, sending to death Gibby against Babat and Rahimova. ^^

I agree but every time Fenerbahce makes a run in the middle parts of the sets... She disappears in the game. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• A lot of serve errors from FB this set.

They have to force now: Agil has 3 pure passers on court and soft service won't make any pressure.

On the other hand the italians are doing a nice job tactically: they always serve from 1 to 1/2, trying to make things uncomfortable for Tomkom setting to Rahimova on pos 2.

• Skorupa has a lot of skill but her decisions are terrible. If she was a young player I would think she had great talent but she is experienced and still makes so many bad choices.

• I think Egonu should stick hitting on 4 when Nootsara's in front and while Plak is in the back.

#FreeBritney

• Agil has already troubles with passing. How can Barbolini be so stubborn?

Since the moment I wrote Natalia scored 2 spikes and 1 ace.

Finally Enright in (maybe too late, Fener is in total control now).

• Skorupa has a lot of skill but her decisions are terrible. If she was a young player I would think she had great talent but she is experienced and still makes so many bad choices.

You could forgive her risk-taking and mistakes if she is more active on the defense. Some of her decisions gives no room to reset the play because her reflexes are slow. Being old doesn't excuse that. She's just the same age as Nootsara.

#FreeBritney

• Come on, Egonu: it's time to be brave. She lost confindence along the match...

I hope Barbolini's decision of using Plak as a starter on this set doesn't come back and bite Novara's butt. :teach:

#FreeBritney

• Amazing turn around by Agil. With a balanced starting 6+1 this team plays way better. Skorupa played amazing (she sent the good twin this time) since Enright came in.

• Oh well, I'm very happy about the result, less about the performance, but who cares :P

With Novara 2-points victory, things keep being interesting in the group!
    Well, I guess Conegliano would have felt more confortable with a loss of Novara, but as Italian I cheer for both!
    Anyway, Novara may pay the loss point today, being the best second is gonna be hard (but I think they still have the mathematical chance to end up first in the group).

• It was so obvious that Polen-Cagla substitute doesn’t work and that Jan De Brant kept changing them. Even FB was leading, they came in and FB lost. It shouldn’t be so hard to see that. I can’t believe FB lost from here. It was so close and it would have been a great advantage.