CEV Champions League 2018

• I never ever mentioned something like this. I don‘t even follow everything or do you see my comments everywhere? If you want to say something, than do it but do not generalize me with „turkish fans“.

Vakif will never be a host. Why spending so much money to get selected as host if you can reach the Final 4 for 0$?

• Harboy I'm inspiration for everyone here. All of you Turkish fans act like like noone can beat your perfect 4 team and when that happens you guys started to attack and search for reasons for justification them. But I'm just fine. ;)

Leo It can happend that Imoco beat Fener two timey and Agel one more time, and they lost against Novara so that would mean that both Italian teams are going to Final6, but it is to early to predict this.

Vakif deserve to be host of Final4.

I think fenerbache or novara should host final 4. It is best option for them and keep the chance to win gold medal! :teach: Galatasary also has bigger chance to host final 4 ,however galatasaray does not need to do so now if fenerbahce or novara or imoco volley is eliminated! :teach:

• Vakif will never be a host. Why spending so much money to get selected as host if you can reach the Final 4 for 0$?

I do see your economical point, but I must say it's pretty amazing to host the final4, imho... I would say there are things/emotion that are priceless ^^
    But after all I'm not the one putting the money :P, so it's too easy to speak like it, for me.

crovolley
    Sorry, but even I - an Italian that rarely follow the Turkish league - get bored of your exaltation of the Italian teams, sometimes...
    I don't want to be mean :heart:, I just wanna help you to realize why other users can be annoyed by some of your comments sometimes, that's it! For everybody it's hard to be always objective when it comes to our beloved teams/players, but we have to try ^^

• And I got bored when they act like no one is good as Turkish top 4 teams, no one can beat them, no one is good as them. And look one if them lost.

• And I got bored when they act like no one is good as Turkish top 4 teams, no one can beat them, no one is good as them. And look one if them lost.

No one said that. Turkish teams or the top turkish teams are just on another level than any other teams this does not mean they are not beatable. As a real volleyball fan you have to know when it comes to sport everything is possible, there are soo many other elements why you never know which team can be a favourite on court. On paper there is one who is stronger but this does not mean the same on court. Keep that in mind.
    And btw, if your beloved Fabris would play in any of those turkish teams you would be the biggest fan of that club and that league and your so beloved Italian league would be not even in your memory anymore!

• According the willing to investment this season, the will to get a gold medal and the team's performance till now, two teams most likely to host final four are Galatasary and Novara.

If galatasary host final 4. it is most likely to see vakifbank vs galatasaray in final 4; if novara host final 4. it is also most likely to se novara vs immoco volley! This is interesting!!! :teach:

I guess the final 4 will be italy vs italy and turkey vs turkey! Let use wait and see whether this will happen. :win:

• I would like to see Turkish team to host Final4 because Italy was host last two years.

"Turkish top teams are just on another level" - My God :gone:

• I would like to see Turkish team to host Final4 because Italy was host last two years.

"Turkish top teams are just on another level" - My God :gone:

I'm sorry but you can't even deny this while keeping a straight face. Like Leo said the fact that the worlds MVP and Europes MVP are here speaks for itself. You are literally the only one in denial even Italian members dont back you up simply because they try to stay objective. One Novara win doesnt change anything, since both teams are filled with humans and not robots they cant win all the time. With your logic Seramiksan beat Eczacibasi and played another tiebreak with them so they are now a top team and they are now equals too? :rolll: Çanakkale beat FB 3-2 in a very easy tb another top team? Lol bye Fener can still top this group just by beating Imoco 3-0 or 3-1. Anything can happen this is the group of death but try to stay a little realistic.

• Matthias and you are so right.
    I was not who said that non of Seria A teams can't beat Turkish powerhouse. Even bet site said that Novara doesn't have chance against them LOL.

• @crovolley..pls stop making generalizations..i dont think i have drawn a profile so far like in your post about the top turkish teams and like their fans in your opininon,ok?...i believe there are no clear-cut fav. amongst the good/strong enough teams..anybody can win on a good day

on Fener...they can play better than that..they should play better for sure !..when Natalia-Mia-Bahar (Who played intead of Eda) couldnt play well you shouldnt win agaisnt a good italian teams with only Rahimova.yet They could have won but Rahimova couldnt show her best at tirebreak,Egonu did

i think its not wrong to say the middles of Novara made the difference against Fener.. two MBs of NOvara => 16+13= 29 points...lets take a look at Fener's Middle duo : 10+6= 16 points..this shows the importance of Eda ( in a good condition of course ) i dont mean they could win with Eda for sure but this could have made a difference at the breaking/crucial points
    also i can say Novara played better defence.

Fenerbahçe won 3-2 against Bursa BB at round 12.. Fener is in a decline recently (especailly Natalia)

if Natalia can play her usual game and Eda come back in a good condition..Fener can play a better game..
    of course Novara didnt play that well either..If Fener play this way against Conegliano then Coneglian with a good game may win 3-0 or 3-1..
    Fener should step up its game and change its attitude..if they want to be in top two then they will have to beat both Conegliano and Novara

• From the next year Volero Zurich will not exist. And Volero will join to another country!! Wow big news.

• Too bad he doesn't bring his money to the Italian league although the Italians are all up in arms about too many foreigners on the floor at the same time as though A1 and A2 don't provide enough slots for talented Italian players to emerge from. I find it interesting that NT associations still have the power to control who plays or doesn't play abroad based upon the waiver system. I can't see one reason why this should exist. Like the NBA if you have the talent you should be able to sign a contract anywhere you please to play.

Round 1 goes to the Italians over the Turks. I noticed that Fener's bench does not seem to be very deep and in a 5 setter I think fatigue can play a factor at the end. No surprise on Enright though as she came in and did the same thing to Imoco in the very early season Cup game.

Next up ECZ vs Busto and then Imoco vs Fener. By the end of CL play we will know which league is the strongest for 2018.

• Just when French championship stopped being so one-sided... :lol:

Yes, if Volero Le Cannet comes into reality, they will rule like Cannes did until a few years ago. But this can also happen to German Bundesliga instead, because there are also negotiations with a club there, most likely with vice champion Stuttgart.

• I don't know how much is volleyball popular in France, but I know that German fans would be more than happy if Volero would come to play their. Their venues are always full. I think players would be very happy to play their.... Imagine to have great team as Volero in Germany, they could easily play in huge venues with 10k capacity.

• I don't know how much is volleyball popular in France, but I know that German fans would be more than happy if Volero would come to play their. Their venues are always full. I think players would be very happy to play their.... Imagine to have great team as Volero in Germany, they could easily play in huge venues with 10k capacity.

I disagree.

• I disagree.

Me too. A SB Community team is the very last thing I want in our league :down: If Stuttgart really is the club in question I hope their managers won't lose their minds. Such a project might work for a few years but in the long run the club will be dead once Jacobi withdraws his investments.
    And other clubs would have big problems to acquire/keep sponsors if it's clear from the beginning that the best they can reach is 2nd place.