CEV Champions League 2018

• Im going to go to burhan felek sporthall to watch Fenerbahçe-Conegliano match (the weather is pretty cold in Istanbul so i may not go either)
    ill express my opinon on Conegliano after match
    are they really that strong or how far can they go in CL
    Can they make it to the final even win it?
    i had expressed that i couldnt like Novara that much
    (depending on their performance against Fener)

• This is the end of Moscows voyage in CL this season: as expected VakifBank was too strong for them.

A little surprise was the relatively easy win of Chemik POLICE against Maritza PLOVDIV, only the second set was close (26:24). After their exploit in qualification round three against Krasnoyarsk I expected more resistence by them, especially too because of Police is also not that well as last season.

Alba BLAJ took already two sets against MULHOUSE and is likely to defend the lead in their easy pool against them and Volero.

• So when looking at the odds Conegliano is unsurprisngly the favorite of the match with 1.61. I'm curious to see FB today it looks really bad for them when judging their bad performances lately in Turkish league but I still hope for a good match since most matches in CL were so bad/boring so far tbh.

• So when looking at the odds Conegliano is unsurprisngly the favorite of the match with 1.61. I'm curious to see FB today it looks really bad for them when judging their bad performances lately in Turkish league but I still hope for a good match since most matches in CL were so bad/boring so far tbh.

Connegliano is indeed the favorite of this match considering how these two teams perform recently. The main point today is, how good FB will serve, how good Connegliano can hold their receiving and how good they can serve. The major difference between two teams is, receiving bad is not a surprise for FB, this is what they did entire season and they somehow manage to side out and win with bad receiving. What I wonder is, will Connegliano manage to play good when their receiving gets shaky? It is for sure the most interesting match of week :super: :drink:

• Connegliano is indeed the favorite of this match considering how these two teams perform recently. The main point today is, how good FB will serve, how good Connegliano can hold their receiving and how good they can serve. The major difference between two teams is, receiving bad is not a surprise for FB, this is what they did entire season and they somehow manage to side out and win with bad receiving. What I wonder is, will Connegliano manage to play good when their receiving gets shaky? It is for sure the most interesting match of week :super: :drink:

But Conegliano also has good attackers who can score out of system - Bricio and Fabris.. Hill can do wonders sometimes.. Robin can also be used on the slide when the passing isn't great..

• But Conegliano also has good attackers who can score out of system - Bricio and Fabris.. Hill can do wonders sometimes.. Robin can also be used on the slide when the passing isn't great..

I am not sure about Hill or Sammy but Fabris sure can. The problem is, I have not seen Connegliano playing out of system this season but I have seen FB doing that alot. Not sure if this is something to be proud of though :lol:

• I can't watch the match :(. I'm working! But anyway gooo Imoco !!!