CEV Champions League 2018

• Fabris is quite bad. Even her passing some chance balls... she messed up.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• In Seria A every team looks like have good reception because of molten ball.When they play with mikasa, their reception turns a mess.Imoco needs a leader player.

Imoco's coach looks like new Angelo Vercesi :lol:

• Fabris is so unstable, like whenever the set starts to come to an and she makes 4321 errors. Conegliano as a whole doesn't seem threatening to me, if they can't even challenge this FB who still even now looks very out of form then how will they challenge GS-VakifBank? Personally I liked Novara and even Yamamay better tbh

• I was indeed pointing out their bad performance today and said they cant beat Vakif like this but nobody said I was just talking about this match when I said I dont see them as a threat obv you cant judge them on a single performance. I've been watching Seria A as well. Conegliano imo is not a threat for lets say VakifBank. There are no worldclass players except Robin de Kruijf and they underuse her.

• I was indeed pointing out their bad performance today and said they cant beat Vakif like this but nobody said I was just talking about this match when I said I dont see them as a threat obv you cant judge them on a single performance. I've been watching Seria A as well. Conegliano imo is not a threat for lets say VakifBank. There are no worldclass players except Robin de Kruijf and they underuse her.

And they have been pretty great in Italy too.. saying they have no other world class players except Robin is quite insulting for Hill, who has proven herself to be on of the best OHs on the market.. For sure they don't have big names as top 3 Turkish teams, but we all know what Eczacibasi did with their 'All Star' team last season, sooo

• I really don’t get this Fener’s coach. Bahar was doing a good job, and he takes her out. Damla (The Turkish OH, I don’t know if I wrote her name right) replaced Jerkov and stablished their reception, then the team starts making mistakes that had nothing to do with her, he takes her out and Robin, who is definitely not a good server, plays with Fener’s reception.

• Conegliano is not a bad team but they need a reliable spiker who can side out for them when in trouble and they desperately need one. For next season I would stop looking at foreign players for Opp position and transfer local opp Diouf. This is my opinion ofc

Hill is not worldclass to me and this team has nothing to do with EczV lol that is a whole othrr story :wacko:

• Even with Conegliano in a better moment,I think Tomkom is giving a lesson to Wolosz, while De Gennaro is completely outplaying Melis and Merve.

• Conegliano is not a bad team but they need a reliable spiker who can side out for them when in trouble and they desperately need one. For next season I would stop looking at foreign players for Opp position and transfer local opp Diouf. This is my opinion ofc

Hill is not worldclass to me and this team has nothing to do with EczV lol that is a whole othrr story :wacko:

That story has only one title 'Big names mean nothing'.. whether it's Eczacibasi, Vakifbank, Conegliano or any other team

• Even with Conegliano in a better moment,I think Tomkom is giving a lesson to Wolosz, while De Gennaro is completely outplaying Melis and Merve.

I like Wolosz better than Nootsara in this game.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• That story has only one title 'Big names mean nothing'.. whether it's Eczacibasi, Vakifbank, Conegliano or any other team

Ahahaha some people are really out of their mind here sometimes. Let me rephrase that for you: "Big names don't mean everything"

Actually now that I think about it youre probably right, big names mean NOTHING thats why Volero is doing so well this season :O :super: :rolll: why bother with Zhu and Tijana anyway :rolll:

• Laola's commentator's references to "Jerkoff" keep throwing me off the game the whole time :rolll:

I never thought about that even once until you mentioned that. :rolll:

#FreeBritney