You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:51pm

That ball is literally out

I think the 2nd referee saw it touch the line but the girl next to him didn't catch that shot and after that couldnt get it anymore, probably milimeter touch for less then a second which was why the ref got frustrated

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 5:55pm

Bahar is on fire today

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:09pm

well done!!fenerbache! Even not in good status, they are stubborn!! Welcome to turkish league! :teach:

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:13pm

Fabris is quite bad. Even her passing some chance balls... she messed up.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:14pm

In Seria A every team looks like have good reception because of molten ball.When they play with mikasa, their reception turns a mess.Imoco needs a leader player.

Imoco's coach looks like new Angelo Vercesi :lol:
Sorry for my bad English ^^

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:17pm

Fabris is so unstable, like whenever the set starts to come to an and she makes 4321 errors. Conegliano as a whole doesn't seem threatening to me, if they can't even challenge this FB who still even now looks very out of form then how will they challenge GS-VakifBank? Personally I liked Novara and even Yamamay better tbh

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:27pm

You can't judge a team based on a single match.. same goes for Fener, Novara, Conegliano, Busto

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:30pm

I was indeed pointing out their bad performance today and said they cant beat Vakif like this but nobody said I was just talking about this match when I said I dont see them as a threat obv you cant judge them on a single performance. I've been watching Seria A as well. Conegliano imo is not a threat for lets say VakifBank. There are no worldclass players except Robin de Kruijf and they underuse her.

Favourite Team: Vakifbank, imoco volley conegliano, igor gorgonzola novara, the Netherlands (NT W), Brazil (NT W), Serbia (NT W), USA (NT W)

Favourite Players: de Kruijf, Sloëtjes, Plak, Pilon-Stam, Daalderop, Thaísa, Ognjenović, Rašić, Adams, Hill, Zhu Ting, Castillo

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:33pm

De Kruijf :super:

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:37pm

I was indeed pointing out their bad performance today and said they cant beat Vakif like this but nobody said I was just talking about this match when I said I dont see them as a threat obv you cant judge them on a single performance. I've been watching Seria A as well. Conegliano imo is not a threat for lets say VakifBank. There are no worldclass players except Robin de Kruijf and they underuse her.

And they have been pretty great in Italy too.. saying they have no other world class players except Robin is quite insulting for Hill, who has proven herself to be on of the best OHs on the market.. For sure they don't have big names as top 3 Turkish teams, but we all know what Eczacibasi did with their 'All Star' team last season, sooo

Favourite Team: Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: Sheilla Castro, Yeon Koung Kim, Jaqueline, Boskovic, Maja Ognjenovic, Fabiana Claudino, Fabí, Takeshita, Saori, Werblinska, Fofão, Sokolova, Giba, Zaytsev, Kurek, André Nascimento, Leal, William, De Cecco, Stanley

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:39pm

I really don’t get this Fener’s coach. Bahar was doing a good job, and he takes her out. Damla (The Turkish OH, I don’t know if I wrote her name right) replaced Jerkov and stablished their reception, then the team starts making mistakes that had nothing to do with her, he takes her out and Robin, who is definitely not a good server, plays with Fener’s reception.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:39pm

Conegliano is not a bad team but they need a reliable spiker who can side out for them when in trouble and they desperately need one. For next season I would stop looking at foreign players for Opp position and transfer local opp Diouf. This is my opinion ofc

Hill is not worldclass to me and this team has nothing to do with EczV lol that is a whole othrr story :wacko:

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:44pm

I think Imoco needs a leader.They need some fire.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:46pm

And all Fener needs is the real Natalia back ;(

Favourite Team: Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: Sheilla Castro, Yeon Koung Kim, Jaqueline, Boskovic, Maja Ognjenovic, Fabiana Claudino, Fabí, Takeshita, Saori, Werblinska, Fofão, Sokolova, Giba, Zaytsev, Kurek, André Nascimento, Leal, William, De Cecco, Stanley

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:46pm

Even with Conegliano in a better moment,I think Tomkom is giving a lesson to Wolosz, while De Gennaro is completely outplaying Melis and Merve.

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:52pm

Conegliano is not a bad team but they need a reliable spiker who can side out for them when in trouble and they desperately need one. For next season I would stop looking at foreign players for Opp position and transfer local opp Diouf. This is my opinion ofc

Hill is not worldclass to me and this team has nothing to do with EczV lol that is a whole othrr story :wacko:

That story has only one title 'Big names mean nothing'.. whether it's Eczacibasi, Vakifbank, Conegliano or any other team

About me: Favorite teams: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

"Be careful how you treat people. What you do to others has a funny way of coming back on you..."

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:54pm

Even with Conegliano in a better moment,I think Tomkom is giving a lesson to Wolosz, while De Gennaro is completely outplaying Melis and Merve.

I like Wolosz better than Nootsara in this game.
Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 6:56pm

That story has only one title 'Big names mean nothing'.. whether it's Eczacibasi, Vakifbank, Conegliano or any other team

Ahahaha some people are really out of their mind here sometimes. Let me rephrase that for you: "Big names don't mean everything"

Actually now that I think about it youre probably right, big names mean NOTHING thats why Volero is doing so well this season :O :super: :rolll: why bother with Zhu and Tijana anyway :rolll:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 7:15pm

Laola's commentator's references to "Jerkoff" keep throwing me off the game the whole time :rolll:

Thursday, January 25th 2018, 7:17pm

Laola's commentator's references to "Jerkoff" keep throwing me off the game the whole time :rolll:

I never thought about that even once until you mentioned that. :rolll:

Social bookmarks