CEV Champions League 2018

• Fener is such a flop this season :rolll: and Conegliano is a very good balanced team but not more then that. Both these teams stand no chance against VakifBank srry if saying that is triggering to some people.

I wish EczV was here...

• Lovely setting from Wolosz to Fabris. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Fenerbache doesn't have enough depth to compete in a five setter. You could just see their energy drain out after three and there is no one to come off the bench to help. Plus they are only getting points from 3 people and Polina had a particularly bad game. Imoco had 5 people with double figures. Hill didn't have a very strong game although her serve came back after struggling recently in Series A. Fener's reception was better early and then worse late. Two straight losses of this fashion have to be pretty hard on their psyche. I wonder how it will affect them in league. Natalie played better then she has recently but she looks a little stiff and slow going to the floor on defense her reception left her at the end. I think Fener will not advance.

• I can see Fener bringing back KYK right after she finishes her season in China. They wasted 2 foreign spots with Natalia e Jerkov. The first is the shadow of herself since the very beginning of the season. The second never played for a top team before, she tries, but sometimes it's not enough.

BTW, They built the team around Lloyd and she got injured in the summer. Tomkom is better in terms of pure setting, but Lloyd adds eight e phycal power (expecially as blocker), which is something uncommon for a setter.

• After Wolosz steped up her game with her MBs everything looked better for Conegliano. They crushed Fener in last 3 sets, and they could easily won second set to after leading but they didn't.

It is for sure very difficult for Imoco to play against Fener after 3 matches in just 7 days in Italy, than travel to Turkey to play difficult match against Fener. And I don't need to mention that is so hard to play with different balls in so short period to and to adjust.

Yeah even thought Fabris was top scorer of the match She need to be much more aggressive with her attacks, that is something you need to expect from your OPP.
    I believe Conegliano will be even stronger in second match against Fener + they are waiting for Folie come back.

• I can see Fener bringing back KYK right after she finishes her season in China. They wasted 2 foreign spots with Natalia e Jerkov. The first is the shadow of herself since the very beginning of the season. The second never played for a top team before, she tries, but sometimes it's not enough.

BTW, They built the team around Lloyd and she got injured in the summer. Tomkom is better in terms of pure setting, but Lloyd adds eight e phycal power (expecially as blocker), which is something uncommon for a setter.

I would say Tomkom is more creative, and can make a very entertaining game happen.. Lloyd has a better touch, is faster, and brings stability.. Not that Tomkom is unstable, but watching Asian teams, you can hardly follow what's happening since they're all over the place, spiking, digging, tipping..

• Fener has almost no chance anymore. Their team is really weak, and I expect Galatasaray to win against them in Turkish League on sunday. Who‘s idea was to bring Jerkov to this team, really? They should have never let Maret go. Rahimova is all about height, for me, she has no technique and she is not a smart player. She just hits strong and high thats it for me and if the block is in a good position she gets blocked and blocked.
    Fener will play 2 difficult games in Italy, playing in Italy is not easy.

• Fener can still win the group by beating both Italian teams in 4 or less sets and Novara wins against Conegliano. Hard to achieve.

Mia should change her name to Anita or Ivana for the announcers.

• One thing is almost for sure. Only one team can advance to play-off-6 if nobody becomes host in group B. I think only imoco volley will get out of this group! :teach:
    The second place of this group can not get enough points to advance! :teach:

The most important thing is that Vakifbank and galatasaray do not need to fight each other in play-off 6 phase and may not need to fight fenerbache this time!!! :teach: :box:

• Fener has almost no chance anymore. Their team is really weak, and I expect Galatasaray to win against them in Turkish League on sunday. Who‘s idea was to bring Jerkov to this team, really? They should have never let Maret go. Rahimova is all about height, for me, she has no technique and she is not a smart player. She just hits strong and high thats it for me and if the block is in a good position she gets blocked and blocked.
    Fener will play 2 difficult games in Italy, playing in Italy is not easy.

Gala still needs to deal with their big problem at receiption. Neislihan is an all-round player but her receiving is not stable enough facing strong serving teams.

• Play-offs will be very intersting. And I'm hoping to see Galatasaray - Imoco Conegliano. Or Dinamo Kazan - Imoco Conegliano.
    If they beat this two teams than they are for sure ready to fight against Vakifbank.

Conegliano showed that they are very good serving team( with Fenerbahce - two best serving teams) so teams like Kazan and Galatasaray will have huge problems.

• Play-offs will be very intersting. And I'm hoping to see Galatasaray - Imoco Conegliano. Or Dinamo Kazan - Imoco Conegliano.
    If they beat this two teams than they are for sure ready to fight against Vakifbank.

Conegliano showed that they are very good serving team( with Fenerbahce - two best serving teams) so teams like Kazan and Galatasaray will have huge problems.

Not sure about Kazan but GS became a very good serving team as well. Neslihan has been acing quite many times in GS's last 3-4 matches in a row. Gamze-Asli-Kosheleva are really good servers. Rabadzhieva is also very dangerous from the serve line, sometimes for her own team too committing quite many errors. In my opinion, GS has better guns with more variation in attacking than Imoco. I would like to see this two meeting in a semi final, it will sure be a good match.

• As We saw. Imoco hold very well against strong serving team but what will happend with Galata reception ? We do khow how weak Kosheleva is with her reception and you can't expect from Nesliham to recive good whole match. Same with Kazan reception.