CEV Champions League 2018

• Fenerbahçe, Vakıfbank, Galatasaray, Imoco, Novara, Kazan-I think all teams have reception problems.If you look Fb-Imoco match, first two sets Imoco can't receive well.

• And the reason was for sure diffrent ball. When they adjust their reception to difrrent ball they got much better reception We saw that in last 3 sets. and in the future it will be better I'm positive.

• As We saw. Imoco hold very well against strong serving team but what will happend with Galata reception ? We do khow how weak Kosheleva is with her reception and you can't expect from Nesliham to recive good whole match. Same with Kazan reception.

Kosheleva has not been receiving at all after the terrible Vakifbank and Eczacibasi matches in the 1st half of the Turkish league. Neslihan is the 2nd best receiver in CL so far by the statistics. Having Kosheleva as an option when receiving is off is a great advantage, besides Neslihan does miracles even when the sets are bad. I don't think Neslihan-Rabadzhieva duo is worse than Hill-Bricio duo in receiving, what makes the difference there is De Gennaro who is a much better receiver than Karadayi. At this point it is really difficult to judge how a match between these two teams will end.

• If you haven't played volleyball than you don't know how diffrent is to recive with two diffrent balls in short period.

"I don't think Neslihan-Rabadzhieva duo is worse than Hill-Bricio duo in receiving" Did you saw stats from Neslihan against Vakif and Moscow ? I mean ofc She is not great reciver She is not OH, but you can't compare her with Hill-Bricio reception.

• If you haven't played volleyball than you don't know how diffrent is to recive with two diffrent balls in short period.

"I don't think Neslihan-Rabadzhieva duo is worse than Hill-Bricio duo in receiving" Did you saw stats from Neslihan against Vakif and Moscow ? I mean ofc She is not great reciver She is not OH, but you can't compare her with Hill-Bricio reception.

I still play volleyball. It is not my fault that Italian federation uses a different ball than rest of the Europe. Even Neriman could receive well in Italian league which explains a lot how the ball effects the game.

Did you really check the stats of matches you are talking about? Against Moscow, she made 3 errors but received 30% excellent, against Vakifbank, she made 3 errors and received 26% excellent. Bricio made 2 errors with 16% excellent yesterday while Hill made 5 errors and received 17% excellent. Bricio made 1 error with only %6 excellent and Hill made 2 errors with 23% excellent against Novara. Imoco received with only 16% excellent yesterday as a team while GS received with 36% excellent against Moscow.

Stats are telling another story than yours. I agree that Hill is a better receiver than Neslihan, not Bricio. Besides GS has Rabadzhieva who is a better receiver than any player in Imoco.

As USAvolley mentioned, FB's receiving line was so bad that even a terrible server like Robin could make an impact.

Sammy Bricio's serves are the only ones that make me scared. Hill is sure a good server but most Turkish teams are ready for her.

• Anyway I'm praying for Conegliano - Galatasaray playoff6, to see what will happend. One Turskih team fall waiting to see can't they beat another one. I believe they can.

• Gs probably will be F4 host :whistle:

Of course Conegliano or Novara or Kazan can beat Turkish teams.It's not world end.In 2014 Kazan was champions by 3-0, in 2016 Pomi was champion by 3-0.It is sport, everything can be.

• Gs probably will be F4 host :whistle:

Of course Conegliano or Novara or Kazan can beat Turkish teams.It's not world end.In 2014 Kazan was champions by 3-0, in 2016 Pomi was champion by 3-0.It is sport, everything can be.

I really hope that to happen unless Imoco or Novara takes it. Rumours were that GS or Volero will host it. It will be a shame to watch this Volero in F4 and will be unfair to the other semifinalists :wall:

• Imoco is the best team of the world and Fabris is the best volleyball player ever. I'm tired of reading always and forever the same stuffs. Let's move on, please. :aww:

• Best choice for sure is Galatasaray for hosting Final4. Vakifbank doesn't need that, and Italy was host for last two years.

QPL You writte about Fabris more than I do lmao. Fabris, Fabris, Fabris She can't go out or your head. Lol

• Best choice for sure is Galatasaray for hosting Final4. Vakifbank doesn't need that, and Italy was host for last two years.

QPL You writte about Fabris more than I do lmao. Fabris, Fabris, Fabris She can't go out or your head. Lol

Yes, she is a weak player. I don't like her. So what? :win:

• Yes, she is a weak player. I don't like her. So what? :win:

Poor her, I think she can't sleep right now because some "SHAME" thinks She is weak. :gone: She needs to be afraid about her future and where She will play.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qMZSuCqZBQ&feature=youtu.be - top scorer of the match.

• crovolley i am sorry but you are just so irritating. I think Fabris is a OK player. I don’t have anything against her. Your comments make me want to just hate her. I don’t think Turkish teams are better then others. You are not italian or something why you always support italian teams and compare them to turkish ones? Just because your precious Fabris? Don’t worry, Turkish teams don’t want her. Maybe Seramiksan will in the future.

• crovolley i am sorry but you are just so irritating. I think Fabris is a OK player. I don’t have anything against her. Your comments make me want to just hate her. I don’t think Turkish teams are better then others. You are not italian or something why you always support italian teams and compare them to turkish ones? Just because your precious Fabris? Don’t worry, Turkish teams don’t want her. Maybe Seramiksan will in the future.

Imoco is the best team of the world and Fabris is the best volleyball player ever. I'm tired of reading always and forever the same stuffs. Let's move on, please. :aww:

Guys, he can see the future. He just talks about things he sees as correct or just to push any team ANY team where his beloved Fabris plays. I mean sure you can be a huge fan of her but stay realistic and see things in a neutral perspective.
    Didn‘t he mention that Conegliano would easily win against Fener like 3:0 just because Novara won against Fener by 3:2 and Conegliano beat Novara 3:0? But Conegliano won 3:2 but this was due to the different ball I guess, right corvolley? Otherwise no chance for Fener.
    You don‘t have any idea of volleyball you are nothing more than a Fabris god like player praiser and thats it. Now its the ball, you don‘t think that they are not training and playing in Italy with the Mikasa ball just because they use a different ball in Italian league?!
    You really never think that? Do you think they just play with mikasa in CL and not even training with these balls in Italy? Are you also not thinking about that they have those balls also in their halls, and probably play and train with them in trainings or unofficial matches?
    Omg you are just looking for excuses, like they are not used to those balls and never touches these balls besides from CL match to CL match!
    Thanks Meatballs for looking up the receiving stats and explaining this user that his „arguments“ are false and wrong but always talking positive about his Fabris and of course her Club (if she leaves Conegliano, you will not be a fan of this club anymore) and talking just negative about other clubs, especially turkish ones because you know that they are better but you won‘t miss any chance to make these clubs down in comparison to your temporarily(!) favourite club.

• And that could happend next season. After I think 5 season in Seria A, She is ready for big club as Fenerbahce.
    She is having amazing season again in Seria A, great performance at CWCH against Volero and Eczacibasi. And great performance for now at CEV CUP.

This is a quote of crovolley in the "Transfer News "2017/18" thread. There is a nice proverb in german like "you dig your own grave", so I guess we can finish this topic Turkish teams are stronger than Italian teams for all time because you agreed it with that comment. And Fabris stayed in Italy and as expected you can't push her and her club much more. Time to be silent, crovolley!

• Hill had a sub par game in reception, attack and block but she was good in serve. But best of all her reception, defense, and serve were excellent in the crucial 5th set. 7 receptions of which 4 were perfect (setter didn't have to take more then one step), 2 were good (setter took less then 5 steps), and one error. Also she had that 4 point service run which included no aces but serves were difficult and a couple of solid digs. Long service runs were her specialty last year for Vakif with the Mikasa and her jump float. She has struggled this year in Italy as her ball has much less movement and she seems to be over thinking placement. In Italy she has a serious case of the yips, 5 errors in 10 serves the last match. She's playing the same role for Imoco as she did last year for Vakif being a solid generalist in all parts of her game. People may have noticed that Kelsey Robinson who played well last year for Imoco has not been able to replace Gozde this year in CL which suggests that she has had a drop in her performance but her social media presence has really taken off. Probably the best of the American girls after Destinee crashed her social media dreams several years ago after her big Olympics performance.

• Hill had a sub par game in reception, attack and block but she was good in serve. But best of all her reception, defense, and serve were excellent in the crucial 5th set. 7 receptions of which 4 were perfect (setter didn't have to take more then one step), 2 were good (setter took less then 5 steps), and one error. Also she had that 4 point service run which included no aces but serves were difficult and a couple of solid digs. Long service runs were her specialty last year for Vakif with the Mikasa and her jump float. She has struggled this year in Italy as her ball has much less movement and she seems to be over thinking placement. In Italy she has a serious case of the yips, 5 errors in 10 serves the last match. She's playing the same role for Imoco as she did last year for Vakif being a solid generalist in all parts of her game. People may have noticed that Kelsey Robinson who played well last year for Imoco has not been able to replace Gozde this year in CL which suggests that she has had a drop in her performance but her social media presence has really taken off. Probably the best of the American girls after Destinee crashed her social media dreams several years ago after her big Olympics performance.

From Hill to K Robinson is probably a downgrade for Vakifbank. But to be fair, Hill also didn't start in CL last year until at playoff 6 round. Let's see how it plays out this year, K Robinson has played more and more now and Gozde has been playing well.