CEV Champions League 2018

• In my opinion, GS has better guns with more variation in attacking than Imoco. I would like to see this two meeting in a semi final, it will sure be a good match.

GS and Imoco probably would not play in semi-final unless Vakifbank misses semi-final for some reason. I think Vakifbank and GS has to play face to face if both teams get to semi-final. But Imoco-GS would be a great matchup for playoff 6 round, very likely :lol: .

• I really hope that to happen unless Imoco or Novara takes it. Rumours were that GS or Volero will host it. It will be a shame to watch this Volero in F4 and will be unfair to the other semifinalists :wall:

If there is a rumor that volero will host it. I bet on volero will host it this year. Gs plays well and may get enough points to advance and they may not need to fight turkish team in play-off phase this time.So, I think they should build confidence and prove themselve step by step. :teach:

• Turkish fans calm down I'm not guilty why your team lost.

Altinli what does odds say about next matches in CL? I mean they can see the future not me. HAAHHAHAHA

• Turkish fans calm down I'm not guilty why your team lost.

Altinli what does odds say about next matches in CL? I mean they can see the future not me. HAAHHAHAHA

I‘m not a fan of Fenerbahce, and even if I am I would not look for excuses! You should calm down and apologize for your senseless comments comparing two leagues when you wrote that Fabris is ready for Turkey at the beginning of the season, but now again praising Italian league!

• From Hill to K Robinson is probably a downgrade for Vakifbank. But to be fair, Hill also didn't start in CL last year until at playoff 6 round. Let's see how it plays out this year, K Robinson has played more and more now and Gozde has been playing well.

No you are wrong, Hill startet the most matches in CL CWCC and all other matches where there is no foreigner limit.

• Altinli what does odds say about next matches in CL? I mean they can see the future not me. HAAHHAHAHA

This is called provoking :down:

Didn't know Seramiksan played in CL :rolll: cause no they don't and in no way does this have anything to do with any of my last posts but I guess you just like being a little forum troll don't you. Don't mention me for such things pls.

• Samanta Fabris will miss match against Fenerbahce, because of ankle injury. She is on the sticks till Thursday than they will say when She will return...

This is 4th Imoco player who is injured this season. Megan, Folie, Papafotiou and now Fabris second time this season.

• Don't worry, fenerbahce is totally in mess now. Imoco still has bigger chance. :lol:

Samanta Fabris will miss match against Fenerbahce, because of ankle injury. She is on the sticks till Thursday than they will say when She will return...

This is 4th Imoco player who is injured this season. Megan, Folie, Papafotiou and now Fabris second time this season.

• True. She was okej whole season after broken finger, and against Monza She showed very aggressive volley and very good confidence but again She good injured. She didn't broke anything but still ankle needs to rest, and after some times out of the gym and training you are not 100% ready.

Nicoletti is so unstable I'm afraid about her performance :S

• No Alba Blaj, please! They are already lucky with their draw, a final four slot shouldn't be awarded to them. Kazan is the only team that deserves to be in the final four besides Turkish and Italian teams (even then, they will be 4th most likely) :whistle:

By the way, will Vargas play against Vakifbank? She is not on the roster but Guidetti said he expects Dinamo to be stronger after addition of their new transfer :teach:

• Despite Grot Budowlani LODZ could "steal" again a set from Istanbul team in their Atlas hall, they had no chance overall in the match and lost again, this time in four partly too one-sided sets.

• No Alba Blaj, please! They are already lucky with their draw, a final four slot shouldn't be awarded to them. Kazan is the only team that deserves to be in the final four besides Turkish and Italian teams (even then, they will be 4th most likely) :whistle:

Of course Alba Blaj would get the crap beaten out of them, if they dare and get the F4 tournament by the other superiour teams.