CEV Champions League 2018

• Samanta Fabris will be back for Fenerbahce match. I can't believe She will be back so soon after ankle injury.

• FB is not bringing Mia Jerkov to Italy for the match against Imoco. Looks like she is left out of squad due to indiscipline. I dont know the real reason but that's quite big. Might be so that she had a conflict with Jan de Brandt.

Now FB lost two of their few OHs in such a short period, Ezgi D and Mia. :down:

• the situation is confused
    i dont know what/how serious Natalia's injury is but if not that serious then that overusing her is expected considering they have two OHs to use
    if her injury is serious or may become serious playing this match then she should rest for sure
    Fb's chance to advance to the playoffs seems pretty little with current situation(injuries etc..)
    or they can use Eda Erdem Dündar as OH Who had played as OH in a short time once in her career

the problem is what they can do in the playoffs of VVSL with the current situation..not easy but Halkbank may eliminate them in the playoffs ( depending on the current standings)

• seems two of Galatasaray,Novara and Chemik will be in the playoffs6 in CL supposing Vakıfbank,Kazan and Conegliano will top their pools

Galatasaray should win Moscow match with 3 points
    Chemik is going to play Kazan as the toughest opponent in the pool, they also should win the other matches
    Novara is going to play Fener and Conegliano..i guess they will beat Fener and they may have to beat Conegliano as well..

• Can't wait until they overuse an already injured Natália and another Thaísa situation happens... :whistle:

Isn't she recovered already? She is probably most paid player in the league and FB let KYK go to keep Natalia, so it is fair to expect her to lead the team and so far she has been very disappointing

• Isn't she recovered already? She is probably most paid player in the league and FB let KYK go to keep Natalia, so it is fair to expect her to lead the team and so far she has been very disappointing

She is not recovered. The point here is not about leading the team or not, it is about playing when you are injured, which seems to be very usual in Turkey. Natalia has played the entire January with an injury, by using pain killers all the time. She is now in contact with Brazilian NT doctors.

• She is not recovered. The point here is not about leading the team or not, it is about playing when you are injured, which seems to be very usual in Turkey. Natalia has played the entire January with an injury, by using pain killers all the time. She is now in contact with Brazilian NT doctors.

Welcome natalia come to vakifbank. Guddetti will not let natalia play if she is injured. He will use bench players. All vakifbank start-lineup play least sets compared to other players in the league.you can check the stats. :teach:

• What is Natalia's injury even? I don't remember any single article or mention even about this. I do remember an injury earlier this season and she didn't play back then for a while and then I thought she was just out of form or something because I can't remember 1 good match of her this season... Do Brazillian users know more? Could you pls tell us? I hope she gets back to her normal form because the amount FB is investing in her is not little. Maybe they need to temporarily replace her untill she is fully treated. Million dollars don't grow from trees...

• Natalia had a knee injury since the beginning of NT season last summer. Ze was the one (ab)using or overusing her in all unncessary matches last summer. She came to FB injured and did not play for a while, that's why we saw Polen-Polina-Mia trio time to time on the court, FB receiving with only 2 people. Then Natalia was fine for a while but recently her injury repeated and now she refuses to play herself. That is also because she does not seem to like Jan de Brandt :wall:

• Wait, is Natalia really the highest paid player in the league? I always assumed it was Zhu. Anyway, there was an article in the Brazilian media that said that in one of the games Natalia was the one who asked to be benched because she couldn't play with the pain anymore. They said she was already injured during the national team season. I guess it was Ze who overused her. She didn't need to play in Montreux and the South American Championship. FB also has a fault in letting her play through the pain. They said her injury is a chronic knee injury.

• What? So now it's the NT's fault? You gotta be kidding me.
    If she was injuried when the season started and they knew that, they should have done something like they did with Lloyd. There is no money in the world that could justify you to be obligated to play with a chronic injury.

If she was injuried when the season started and they knew that, they should have done something like they did with Lloyd. There is no money in the world that could justify you to be obligated to play with a chronic injury.

Chronic injury? Afaik Natalia really wanted to play this season. Don't know if this was for money or ambition but... :whistle:

It is easy for you to put all blame on FB but they did in fact let her rest in the beginning of the season and has been underused a lot when she did play. Also several ppl here already said she played while being injured in NT season. There is also the rumour with Jan de Brandt. I'm sorry but I'm not buying 'FB overused Natalia while she is injured'. If you follow TL you know this is far from the case.

• If today Imoco beats Fener they are already in play-offs because if they lost against Novara they can still be number 1 or even if they are second they will be for sure second best team.

Natalia played every game in the 2017 FIVB Grand Championship Cup, so unless she got injured the last play of that tournament, she played while being injured during her summer NT time, correct? If Brazil NT chose to let her play while being injured, how could you blame FB for that? At least FB pays her.

There was over a month between her last game at NT and 1st game playing for FB, and she was still not able to fully recovered. She must be injured pretty bad during her NT time, uhh?

• Wow Fener started with Rahimova and Polen :white:

• Wow Wolosz doing amazing job for now. And Nicoletti, free ball and She spiked out. like how ?

• Rahimova got blocked already 4 times in first set. I don't like how She attacks at all.