CEV Champions League 2018

• Fener looked very good even if they didn't have Natalia in their roster. They have very good defence. I hope now Fabris will be starter She looks ready. Nicoletti is not for this level at all. She looks so afraid.

Wolosz just needs to stop overusing Bricio and give more balls to MBs than it will be much easier for Bricio-Hill-Fabris to attack.

• Somehow FB takes the first set 20-25 against every expectation in.

Ofc Rahimova will get blocked more and attack worse today she is OH and also has to pass which is not her speciality to say the least... :whistle:

• It is hard for Bricio. Wolosz can choose her or Nicoletti and ofc She will go with Bricio and MBs are ready for her.

Wow Nootsara even Eda got blocked She gave her amazing ball :super:

• Rahimova got blocked already 4 times in first set. I don't like how She attacks at all.

Bricio is not far from that number

• My God Nicoletti just can't score...
    Yeah Bricio got blocked to many times too.

• What did just Robin did ??? AMAZINGGG how she tricked blocked and make free spike for herself. Wowww

• I would say that Fabris without two legs would be more useful than Nicoletti :whistle:

• Eda destroyed Bricio reception with her serve. I can't believe She couldn't recive any good ball from Eda.

• Danesi and Nicoletti dont belong to this level. FB is outplaying Conegliano in every aspect with this super limited and untested line up. Lets see if they choke again after 2 sets lol

Imo FB is playing their best CL game so far.

• Now Imoco is awake, are we going to watch same episode from Turkey ?? :lol:

• Here we go again for the third time..