CEV Champions League 2018

• I don't like this volleyball. Everything looks so clumsy. :S
    Referees are making to many wrong calls, like wtf. This CL.

• I mean what is this. Every point challenge, stoping the game. I can't enjoy in the game at all. -.-

• What a save by Nootsara.... WOOOOW

• What is Eda doing with her serve when Bricio can recive single ball from her. :lol:

Did he really bring Nicoletti in to the game ??
    My God Eda is speaking on time-out, coach didn't say anything. HAHAHAH

• Wow Nicoletti scored a point :lol: :lol:, second in row. Brava

Bricio just ruined the moment to win 4th set. What is wrong with her today ? She is making so many mistakes...

• What a comeback, what block show by Robin and Imoco team. and what a set by Nootsara She is amazing setter.

• Here we go again, 5th for Fener. Lets go Imoco <3

• Sorry but horrible by Nootsara who kept insisting on Polina for like 7 consecutive points. She kept setting Polina and she kept getting blocked. I honestly have no words left for this Fener. Trying to become biggest chokers in history of CL.

• What an embarrassing team this Fener. I think they can say goodbye to the season. Feel bad for Nootsara and Eda, but the others are having what they are deserving. And by the way, I think Conegliano is doing nothing to win. Bricio is just terrible, Danesi useless, Hill not in a good day, making errors she usually doesn’t make, but Fenerbahce still manages to lose.