CEV Champions League 2018

• I can't believe that Fener lost again in 5 sets, after winning first two. :rolll:

Now We can say for sure that Imoco is in Final6 :heart:

• And look at stats Polen outplayed Rahimova by scoring 7 more points :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

• the best team in Europe is playing in the CEV cup this year. Last seasons huge fail by ECZ probably cost them a CL gold medal. What's the format for the 2nd and 3rd Turkish teams to CL for next year?

1st in regular season gets a guaranteed spot (EczV most likely) + the best 2 others from the final play off.

• They took 2 sets with Damla-Rahimova-Polen :white: But they are still mess.I'm so sad for Eda, Tomkom and Dicle :S

Vakifbank always plays good at big matches, don't underestimate them :super: Also Galatasaray is getting better and better :box:
    Imoco has good players but obviously somethings are not working well.They should step up their game.

• What Imoco is missing is healty players. Someone is always missing and if you want to play fast ball as they know you need to train a lot of together. Folie is still not coming back, Danessi is good player but She is not player for fast volley Fabris comeback after her second injury. Bricio today played worst match this season. Something is missing in Vonegliano but I think they can work this out.

Fener is unlucky they in poll with two very strong teams... :/

• I agree on Imoco.. they're not showing star quality in this CL.. as I said before their reception is far from good, not even stable.. I thought Bricio would easily take Megan's role, in fact before Megan got injured, I was thinking Bricio will be a starter and Megan a sub.. however Bricio was very bad today, but also hasn't been reliable in the other matches too. Kudos to Fabris for getting back so early after the injury, and havng a good game.. but she's not the decisive player Imoco needs. Yes she can score a lot of points for them and that's important.. but they need a real leader.

• I agree on Imoco.. they're not showing star quality in this CL.. as I said before their reception is far from good, not even stable.. I thought Bricio would easily take Megan's role, in fact before Megan got injured, I was thinking Bricio will be a starter and Megan a sub.. however Bricio was very bad today, but also hasn't been reliable in the other matches too. Kudos to Fabris for getting back so early after the injury, and havng a good game.. but she's not the decisive player Imoco needs. Yes she can score a lot of points for them and that's important.. but they need a real leader.

They have no player to go out of system. Hill and Fabris are the most setting dependent players I can remember. Bricio can be good, but she needs to make more experience (and she suffers a lot the change of the ball both as passer and as server). IMHO Hodge, who's a beast spiker, was the starter and Hill the back in original idea of the club.

• They have no player to go out of system. Hill and Fabris are the most setting dependent players I can remember. Bricio can be good, but she needs to make more experience (and she suffers a lot the change of the ball both as passer and as server). IMHO Hodge, who's a beast spiker, was the starter and Hill the back in original idea of the club.

You mean Hodge-Bricio as OHs.. that would never happen

• i dont know what to say third 3-2 lose for Fener..i didnt expect Fener to beat Conegliano at away but if you 2-0 leds then you should win!

i dont know what to say about Rahimova!! she had played well against Novara untill tie break..after that she has disapperaed till this match..the team needed her most in the absence of Natalia but she simply sucked

a big disappointment! i thought she would be a monster opp, but im mistaken.. even Polen did better than her

well,Tomkom's sets to her could have not been as she wished..yet she should have played much much better than that

if Fener could have won this match 3-1..i think they were still alive

i had watched Conegliano live last week..actually they are a good team but didnt seem to be as special team to me( ... i liked some of Brcio's spikes and Robin's spikes).however they are a good serving team for sure.

• FB did way better than I expected. People shouldn't be so harsh to Rahimova, she played as OH for the first time as a receiver and it is clearly not her expertise and also her attacks from left side is not very strong.

Conegliano is very shaky, with such a performance they will be eaten alive by both Vakıfbank and GS. Even FB with such a roster managed to get two sets thanks to their strong servers, I can't see how they will deal with GS's and Vakıf's servers :white:

It was a pleasure to watch Tomkom, she is doing a great job at using her magic even with such miserable reception line :obey:

BTW, why wasnt Calderon in Volero's roster :white:

• Imoco, Vakif,Alba,Kazan are all guaranteed to move on to the six. Now just the final two to decide. Is the host team requried to be from the final six?

In playoff 6, most likely Kazan (#1 or 2) will have to play GS, and VB will have to play Novara (or maybe C Police). #3 and 4 will play each other and one of them will be Alba-Blaj, which is a much easier draw for the other team than the top 2 seeds. Don't know who'd like to be the top 2 seeds. Group round drawing totally messed up everything.

• In playoff 6, most likely Kazan (#1 or 2) will have to play GS, and VB will have to play Novara (or maybe C Police). #3 and 4 will play each other and one of them will be Alba-Blaj, which is a much easier draw for the other team than the top 2 seeds. Don't know who'd like to be the top 2 seeds. Group round drawing totally messed up everything.

which team will be the host decides everything! :teach:

• I am very surprised fenerbache can take the first two sets! :obey:
    Fenerbache tried their best without natalia and miajerkov. It is pity they lost the fourth sets. Raminova's defense is the weakest point as an outside spiker. :teach:

Fenerbache(without natalia or eda) now is the weakest team among Top4 turkish teams. I think italian teams will have problems when they meet vakifbank and galatasaray.

• It will be easy for Vakıfbank to win the title, again and again. No team can force them.
    It is the weakest Fenerbahce I have ever seen. Paula & Mari were better :whistle:
    Strong teams are not much this year

• It looks like she is getting a shoulder surgery :S

• Stop with this prediction" they will be eaten by alive against Vb and Gs" just don't. Same words were said before starts of first round of CL for Fener. And look what happend. If Fener was in other pool (expect pool witg Vakif and Gs) they would be easily number 1. They are unlucly to be in this stron pool with Conegliano and Novara.