You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 10:15am

FB did way better than I expected. People shouldn't be so harsh to Rahimova, she played as OH for the first time as a receiver and it is clearly not her expertise and also her attacks from left side is not very strong.

Conegliano is very shaky, with such a performance they will be eaten alive by both Vakıfbank and GS. Even FB with such a roster managed to get two sets thanks to their strong servers, I can't see how they will deal with GS's and Vakıf's servers :white:

It was a pleasure to watch Tomkom, she is doing a great job at using her magic even with such miserable reception line :obey:

BTW, why wasnt Calderon in Volero's roster :white:

It looks like she is getting a shoulder surgery :S

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 10:26am

Stop with this prediction" they will be eaten by alive against Vb and Gs" just don't. Same words were said before starts of first round of CL for Fener. And look what happend. If Fener was in other pool (expect pool witg Vakif and Gs) they would be easily number 1. They are unlucly to be in this stron pool with Conegliano and Novara.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "crovolley" (Feb 8th 2018, 10:43am)

• "VolleyBrawler" is male

Favourite Team: Brazil W - Russia M

Favourite Players: Yeon Koung Kim

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 11:29am

Stop with this prediction" they will be eaten by alive against Vb and Gs" just don't. Same words were said before starts of first round of CL for Fener. And look what happend. If Fener was in other pool (expect pool witg Vakif and Gs) they would be easily number 1. They are unlucly to be in this stron pool with Conegliano and Novara.

I don't know what is said about Fenerbahçe but If Vakıfbank was in this pool, they would be at the top of the group. Fenerbahce would not win the tournament even there was no injury in the team. It is clear these players are behind their opponents.
If your goal is to be champion, you should not say your group was tough.
Gamova - Kim - Sokolova - Thaisa - Fabiana - Wei - Sano

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 11:53am

According to Jakub Dolata, polish volleyball manager, Alba Blaj wants to host the Final Four tournament in Bucharest.

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 11:56am

According to Jakub Dolata, polish volleyball manager, Alba Blaj wants to host the Final Four tournament in Bucharest.
well,then volero will fight for the host. Volero even transfered some new players to the team. :dance6: Dinamo moscow will also fight for the host right after today's match. :cheesy:

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 12:00pm

well,being in the same pool with two good italian teams was kind of unlucky and vice versa but honestly it was real unlucky of fener to have to play with injuried Natalia..i guess if Natalia was healthy and play like last year Fener could be in the top 2 in this pool..Fener couldnt tolerate poor offensive contribution by both Polina and Natalia
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 12:40pm

We were wrong about Fener because they're having one of the worst season in club history.They were beated by Halkbank with 3-1 score, they hardly won against Bursa BB and Beşiktaş (3-2), after 5 years they were beated by Galatasaray.We can say Fener is not like top Turkish teams right now.Beating Fener with 3-2 score, it's not big deal.Galatasaray easily crushed them in 3 sets.Imoco have good squad and they have big potential.But if we look at how they are playing, I also think Vakıfbank or Galatasaray will beat them.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

korsak

Beginner

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 1:11pm

GG says that Dinamo has "a new and very good player in attack".Is it about Melisa Vargas?
Will she play today?

harboboy

Professional

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 2:43pm

GG says that Dinamo has "a new and very good player in attack".Is it about Melisa Vargas?
Will she play today?

I hooe so. This match is the last chance for Moscow to stay alive in the group. I hope they can at least steal point(s) from Vakif.

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 4:15pm

Will she play today?

I hooe so. This match is the last chance for Moscow to stay alive in the group. I hope they can at least steal point(s) from Vakif.
Wasn’t she banned from volleyball for 2 years?

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 4:59pm

where is new foreign players in dinamo moscow ? the roster is not changed...

robinson plays as defensive opposite this match. :teach:

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 5:15pm

Kubra's injury might hurt Vakifbank more than we thought.. any info on her situation?

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 5:17pm

Moskow from 15-9 to 15-15

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 5:26pm

How the hell did Vakif lose that set?

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 5:44pm

Robinson reception went wrong for several times. Dinamo moscow plays good today. :teach: And vakifbank still has some spike errors.

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 5:52pm

Robinson reception went wrong for several times. Dinamo moscow plays good today. :teach: And vakifbank still has some spike errors.

It was a retorical question.. I'm watching the game.. they're playing better now

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 6:11pm

It was a retorical question.. I'm watching the game.. they're playing better now
Vakifbank are playing ok now. Dinmoscow can not keep the same performance as first set. :dance6:

The only answer is that the new formation with robinson is not ready for champions league. :teach:

The old one with slotejes still works. :teach:

inc0gnito

Intermediate

Favourite Team: Russian NT, Serbia NT

Favourite Players: W: Nataliya Goncharova, Irina Fetisova, Tatiana Kosheleva, Evgeniya Startseva, Stefana Veljkovic, Maja Ognejovic, Saori Kimura, Thaisa Menesez M: Maxim Mikhaylov

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 6:49pm

Vetrova and Goncharova connection in this match is good. Fetisova blocking Zhu in the last point of the set! Tiebreak

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 6:50pm

Is Vakif for serious.. this game is not exciting although it went to 5 sets

Thursday, February 8th 2018, 6:52pm

Terzic calling a time out on the first point, like omg hahah

Social bookmarks