CEV Champions League 2018

• Stop with this prediction" they will be eaten by alive against Vb and Gs" just don't. Same words were said before starts of first round of CL for Fener. And look what happend. If Fener was in other pool (expect pool witg Vakif and Gs) they would be easily number 1. They are unlucly to be in this stron pool with Conegliano and Novara.

I don't know what is said about Fenerbahçe but If Vakıfbank was in this pool, they would be at the top of the group. Fenerbahce would not win the tournament even there was no injury in the team. It is clear these players are behind their opponents.
    If your goal is to be champion, you should not say your group was tough.

• According to Jakub Dolata, polish volleyball manager, Alba Blaj wants to host the Final Four tournament in Bucharest.

• Stop with this prediction" they will be eaten by alive against Vb and Gs" just don't. Same words were said before starts of first round of CL for Fener. And look what happend. If Fener was in other pool (expect pool witg Vakif and Gs) they would be easily number 1. They are unlucly to be in this stron pool with Conegliano and Novara.

well,being in the same pool with two good italian teams was kind of unlucky and vice versa but honestly it was real unlucky of fener to have to play with injuried Natalia..i guess if Natalia was healthy and play like last year Fener could be in the top 2 in this pool..Fener couldnt tolerate poor offensive contribution by both Polina and Natalia

• We were wrong about Fener because they're having one of the worst season in club history.They were beated by Halkbank with 3-1 score, they hardly won against Bursa BB and Beşiktaş (3-2), after 5 years they were beated by Galatasaray.We can say Fener is not like top Turkish teams right now.Beating Fener with 3-2 score, it's not big deal.Galatasaray easily crushed them in 3 sets.Imoco have good squad and they have big potential.But if we look at how they are playing, I also think Vakıfbank or Galatasaray will beat them.

• Vetrova and Goncharova connection in this match is good. Fetisova blocking Zhu in the last point of the set! Tiebreak

• I feel like Goncharova has improved her game in general and her approach seems quicker. Good for her! I only watched last 2 sets of this game btw and quality was not so high.

• I feel like Goncharova has improved her game in general and her approach seems quicker. Good for her! I only watched last 2 sets of this game btw and quality was not so high.

Scherban and goncha play very well. I do not know what is wrong with slotejes. She can not kill difficult balls at all. Goncharova outperforms slotejes a lot today. :teach:

Vakifbank has 24 blocks. Slotejes made 4 points from 17 spikes with 4 erros 2 blocked one. That is minus spike effieciency rate! :cheesy: