CEV Champions League 2018

• Which shows how 'blind' can women sometimes be. She had a great season with the NT, and yet she stayed in Poland because of her boyfriend.. At least he's also one of the best in the world.. Ognjenovic on the other hand has been playing in Greece(!), in order to be woth her boyfriend, and she's a f**king superstar

she (stefana) is a young woman and wants to spend her time with her boyfriend..its quite norma for people who wait so long for a love/lover like her

• I mean at this age her career must have been priority for her. When she is in her 30s then I accept this but not in time where she still can grow and show her potential to make her starting position in the NT safe after being the 3rd one. She must find a club where she can also collect medals her NT medals won‘t be enough soon.[/size]

• How is this suddenly a woman thing? Kurek is in Turkey for no reason other than being with his girlfriend, Murilo always plays in São Paulo in order to be with Jaqueline and his family and there's probably other cases no one talks about. Why are women always pictured as the needy, madly-in-love, will-do-anything-for-a-man kind of people?

• Which shows how 'blind' can women sometimes be. She had a great season with the NT, and yet she stayed in Poland because of her boyfriend.. At least he's also one of the best in the world.. Ognjenovic on the other hand has been playing in Greece(!), in order to be woth her boyfriend, and she's a f**king superstar

That's not a trait exclusive to women. Lisinac is a world class MB but he's still playing in Poland instead of going to Russia or Italy. Why aren't we questioning him for not going into a stronger league?

Sacrifice is also not a bad thing. Long distance relationship rarely works. We don't even know if this was a mutual decision so that both players could be close to one another.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Polish mens league is stronger than a polish womens league. Same goes with Kurek and being in Turkey. Murilo has a child and both he and his wife don't want to leave Brazil, why should they when their whole family is there and the Brazilian league is a strong league. But Vejlkovic and polish league? Where can she develop, does she see any success internationally with Chemik?

• Polish mens league is stronger than a polish womens league. Same goes with Kurek and being in Turkey. Murilo has a child and both he and his wife don't want to leave Brazil, why should they when their whole family is there and the Brazilian league is a strong league. But Vejlkovic and polish league? Where can she develop, does she see any success internationally with Chemik?

Turkish League is not stronger than the women's league.It's below by a country mile compared to the major european leagues.

It's funny when you say develop when a whole lot of turkish players are not exactly developing in the turkish league. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Turkish League is not stronger than the women's league.It's below by a country mile compared to the major european leagues.

It's funny when you say develop when a whole lot of turkish players are not exactly developing in the turkish league. :gone:

Oh gosh seriously? Read carefully please! Vejlkovic has a potential as I wrote before and that she can make her starting spot in the NT safe but not when she is still playing in Poland. And all the Turkish players are star quality players, right? That's why they don't develop... give me smart sentences please! Then everyone not only the Turkish players who play in the Turkish league must develop when it comes to your sentence. :wall:

• Turkish League is not stronger than the women's league.It's below by a country mile compared to the major european leagues.

bcz they are not playing or little playing and mainly standing on the bench of the big teams :wavy:

• Foreign players who go to Turkey aren't motivated by the experience. They go there for the money.

If Veljkovic doesn't want to go to Turkey... it's because she doesn't need it at the moment... You know there are more valuable things than money like love. The D must be great so good for Stefana. :heart:

#FreeBritney

• Foreign players who go to Turkey aren't motivated by the experience. They go there for the money.

What a whole load of BS :white: then you should really look up for some interviews of 'big' players playing in Turkey like Zhu Ting, Rykhliuk, Rasic, Boskovic, Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Buijs and ahaha even Veljkovic at the time. Ofc the experience is important and WILL improve them in the best league of the world. Let me quote you one:

'First time I was asked I couldnt believe it and now Im asked again and came to Turkish league because I feel I can do it and have so much more to show to the volleyball world. I feel like I can improve even more and become the best that I can be in this league together with my team. No need for European cups because the level here is already higher then them - Rykhliuk

And this was just one example, money decides who are the best yes but to think playing in the highest level would hold no value for a passionate professional player is ridiculous. :wavy:

• Veljkovic even atmitted at the time on live tv she was more into modeling, social media, fame etc. anything except her carreer :read: personally I have already giving up on her on that sense, but like Rains said at least she seems to be getting good D so... Thats a win too :rolll:

• What a whole load of BS :white: then you should really look up for some interviews of 'big' players playing in Turkey like Zhu Ting, Rykhliuk, Rasic, Boskovic, Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Buijs and ahaha even Veljkovic at the time. Ofc the experience is important and WILL improve them in the best league of the world. Let me quote you one:

'First time I was asked I couldnt believe it and now Im asked again and came to Turkish league because I feel I can do it and have so much more to show to the volleyball world. I feel like I can improve even more and become the best that I can be in this league together with my team. No need for European cups because the level here is already higher then them - Rykhliuk

And this was just one example, money decides who are the best yes but to think playing in the highest level would hold no value for a passionate professional player is ridiculous. :wavy:

...but did they improve? That's the question.

Natalia didn't look as sharp as she was when she came back from Turkey to Brazil than she did when she went to Turkey for the first time.

Boskovic neither. Kosheleva neither. Sloetjes neither. Even Thaisa came back with a broken foot that sidelined her for a year. :win:

I even see more rising stars coming out from Italy, Brazil and Russia than I do from Turkey for the last years. That's make the development excuses just an alibi in my opinion. :whistle:

#FreeBritney

• Boskovic Sloetjes Kosheleva not improved :white: Im sorry but Sloetjes and Boskovic became the best Opps in the world. Kosheleva came into Turkey weak but seems to finally have improved now. Natalia is having a bad season. Another example is Carol, improved a lot and Buijs too. What about the Cubans? You clearly dont follow VVSL a lot, at least dont make thesr bizarre statements. Who was Sloetjes even before VB 8|

Rising stars from Russia? 8| I see that league as a whole dying

Maybe its that players from those leagues look better playing next to weaker opponents ;)

• You clearly have been underestimating the development those players undergone in their parent clubs or national teams and overestimating the turkish league for their development.

I give you Sloetjes. She was under Guidetti when he was still the coach of Netherlands. Buijs though? :gone: I got a feeling her time under the legendary Rezende in Rexona and the new american Dutch NT coach gave her back what she lost as a player. Same for Carol who was in Rexona.

#FreeBritney

• those players you counted are already star players and they dont need to improve but to find their best/top conditions ..
    how much more can Kosheleva improve at this age? lol but she is in a better condition in comparison with the the last season
    Boşkoviç was the MVP of the last ECH :wavy:
    the same for the other players

the players come to Turkey are the players Who generally completed their developments
    i also dont understand whats wrong with playing against some of the best teams of europe :aww:
    id like to play against these teams if i were a player :teach: