CEV Champions League 2018

• That's okay, all I'm saying is the quality of the F4 will be lower

• That's okay, all I'm saying is the quality of the F4 will be lower

I don't think the bar was set high for the final round in recent years. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Especially the CL is of course under influence of the big European federations - that's quite usual in sports. Or do you believe, they would do anything serious against the volleyball federations of Turkey, Russia or Italy (even Poland has more influence than any other as those four federations in CEV, I guess)? :D

• I mean we never mentioned Fenerbahce but they actually may host the F4 as well :whistle:

Is Turkey secure enough to host the final round?

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Sure Turkey is not like ultra safe but some people really have the idea its Syria or Iraq in here or something smh with that said though I dont think CEV's ideal pick would be Turkish. Don't know why you think its better then in the past btw harboboy, quite the contrary if you ask me. With the current war in Syria I dont think Cev will pick Turkey. Ofc you wont notice anything in Istanbul or most parts of Turkey but still, cant see CEV pick Turkey sadly even as a Turkish I have to admit this. Hopefully situation will improve soon without any craziness. :win:

• That doesn't make any sense. CEV rankings are based on the best club from each country. It doesn't make a difference if 3 russian teams reach final-6 or only one. At the end Russia will get the same point. That's why Switzerland get same or even more points than most other countries who were competing in CL with more than one team. Only Volero Zurich was enough to keep them high in the ranking ;)

• Rahimova is just playing bad. She is perfect for Japan-Korea league just hitting hard over the block and that is it.

• Rahimova is just playing bad. She is perfect for Japan-Korea league just hitting hard over the block and that is it.

Agree, she is not playing well against tall European teams. However, there is noone playing well in FB, so we shouldn't only blame her

• Ikr! :white: Bahar is really impressing me lately :rose:

She is indeed doing OK for an MB however, I think FB should let Eda play as OH. She has a good fundamental techniques just like Neslihan, those kinda players can play any position in a decent level :heart:

• She is indeed doing well for an MB however, I think FB should let Eda play as OH. She has a good fundamental techniques just like Neslihan, those kinda players can play any position in a decent level :heart:

Well yeah, but I wouldn't like that.. Everyone knows I looove Bahar, and I'm really happy she's doing good, but it's kinda embarrassing to let hr play as OPP and have Polen on the bench.. the same would go for Eda.. maybe she would do better than Damla, but this is professional volleyball after all, and Fener isn't some kids club where you can experiment.. I'm not saying Eda would be bad as an OH though