You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

harboboy

Professional

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 10:06pm

How the hell is Bahar hitting those angles.. I mean line shot from 4, you wouldn't expect that from a middle

Ikr! :white: Bahar is really impressing me lately :rose:

She is indeed doing well for an MB however, I think FB should let Eda play as OH. She has a good fundamental techniques just like Neslihan, those kinda players can play any position in a decent level :heart:

Well yeah, but I wouldn't like that.. Everyone knows I looove Bahar, and I'm really happy she's doing good, but it's kinda embarrassing to let hr play as OPP and have Polen on the bench.. the same would go for Eda.. maybe she would do better than Damla, but this is professional volleyball after all, and Fener isn't some kids club where you can experiment.. I'm not saying Eda would be bad as an OH though

Agree. If Polen isn't really injured that prevents her from playing and Bahar is playing as an OPP just because she did really well the first time where she played in that Position, then this is an insult against Polen.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male
  • "StefanS" started this thread

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart, UYBA Busto Arsizio

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 10:41pm

And Alba BLAJ won now the weakest pool A and qualified therefore also for Playoff-6.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 10:43pm

How the hell is Bahar hitting those angles.. I mean line shot from 4, you wouldn't expect that from a middle

Ikr! :white: Bahar is really impressing me lately :rose:

She is indeed doing well for an MB however, I think FB should let Eda play as OH. She has a good fundamental techniques just like Neslihan, those kinda players can play any position in a decent level :heart:

Well yeah, but I wouldn't like that.. Everyone knows I looove Bahar, and I'm really happy she's doing good, but it's kinda embarrassing to let hr play as OPP and have Polen on the bench.. the same would go for Eda.. maybe she would do better than Damla, but this is professional volleyball after all, and Fener isn't some kids club where you can experiment.. I'm not saying Eda would be bad as an OH though

Eda indeed played as OH a few years ago when there was so many injuries in FB again. Anyway this FB is a mess in every aspect. And if Polen will not go to a club that she could play as starter next season then she is clearly a done player

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 11:03pm

Agil - Fener 3-0
Imoco - Fener 3-2

Agil is stronger than Imoco. :dance6:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

beri

Master

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 11:08pm

Agil - Fener 3-0
Imoco - Fener 3-2

Agil is stronger than Imoco. :dance6:

:rolll: :rolll: :obey: finally we have proven it :woohoo: :lol:

harboboy

Professional

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 10:04am

The Forum is back :drink:

Alblaj is the host of the F4 which means, again no strong F4.

So Novara‘s oponnent is one of GS/Zürich.
Kazan‘s one of GS/Conegliano.
Vakif‘s one of Conegliano/Zürich.

harboboy

Professional

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 1:44pm

Play Off 6

Volero Zürich vs. VakifBank Istanbul

Imoco Volley Conegliano vs. Dinamo Kazan

Igor Gorgonzola Novara vs. Galatasaray SK Istanbul

Semi-Final

CSM Volei Alba Blaj vs. Novara/Galatasaray

Volero Zürich/VakifBank vs. Conegliano/Kazan

So we can finally see a possible Turkish or Italian derby in the final.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson, Gozde, Fabi, Lloyd.

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 1:57pm

So there is no rule anymore? Same-country teams playing against each other in the semis?

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 2:44pm

Cev changed that rule last year.But we watched Vakıfbank-Eczacıbaşı at semis because of draw.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 4:36pm

CL F4 takes place on 5-6 May and the VNL starts on 15 May :white:

Way to destroy the last bit of players' health CEV and FIVB :!: :aww:

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 4:49pm

Play Off 6

Semi-Final

Nice draw for vakifbank. Vakifbank is already in final4. The death match is between novara and galatasaray. I think it is 50/50 for them.
If robin can not recover, dinamo kazan will have some advantage! If all players are in good status. I bet imoco volley can win. :teach:

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 6:04pm

Winner of Gala/Novara will be in the final unless CSM proves everyone wrong.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 6:43pm

Play Off 6

Semi-Final

Nice draw for vakifbank. Vakifbank is already in final4. The death match is between novara and galatasaray. I think it is 50/50 for them.
If robin can not recover, dinamo kazan will have some advantage! If all players are in good status. I bet imoco volley can win. :teach:

Don't underrate Kazan, they are playing pretty well currently. And because of some injuries at Conegliano Kazan is the favourite for me.

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 7:00pm

nice to see the forum is available anymore :drink:

Galatasaray vs.Novara
and
Kazan vs.Conegliano matchups will be worth watching

Vakıf is going to play the weakest team of playoffs6

Galatasaray is a good team but their main problem is reception and other mistakes after 20th points etc.Neslihan is a very experienced player but we cant say the same about her OH career..though she hasnt been doing badly at it yet Ataman should have a plan B about Neslihan's passing after 20th points.Gamze should feed Jack more and more with her sets.she is a good offensive weapon and can be crucial player when the game is in a crisis.If Gala can overcome passing then they can beat Novara.

Novara is a good team.If Egonu makes less mistake and 2 more players can consistently help her offensively then Novara can beat Galatasaray.btw Both teams, the most flash player is Egonu.You cant guess what she can do.Novara's OHs are better passer on the other hand,Gala's Ohs are better attackers

Kazan vs.Conegliano ,will be a tough match.i havent watched Kazan much this season.they seem to be good offensive team.If they pass well then they can beat Conegliano.Conegliano hasnt played very well so far.If they can show its best they have a chance over Kazan.imo,Robin is the best player of them.i read she is injuried.Her injury may make a difference in favor of Kazan
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Mar 2nd 2018, 7:56pm)

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 9:02pm

True, but I found it fair in both ways ^^ (even if of course I was hoping for Novara to get Volero)

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 11:48pm

Overall VakifBank is again the top favourite for the title. The only caveat for them is, that not all of their players were in best possible physical shape lately.

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 11:54pm

Overall VakifBank is again the top favourite for the title. The only caveat for them is, that not all of their players were in best possible physical shape lately.

if they manage to show their best then i agree with you
meso mi ra se beno...

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 11:56pm

True, but I found it fair in both ways ^^ (even if of course I was hoping for Novara to get Volero)

Vakıf has faced tough opponents so far in the recent years at the playoffs 6 in CL..i also think its kind of fair..lol
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 2:12pm

Please Galatasaray you're my only hope. :heart:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 10:45pm

Please Galatasaray you're my only hope. :heart:

I didn't know you follow women's volleyball.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Social bookmarks