CEV Champions League 2018

• Well yeah, but I wouldn't like that.. Everyone knows I looove Bahar, and I'm really happy she's doing good, but it's kinda embarrassing to let hr play as OPP and have Polen on the bench.. the same would go for Eda.. maybe she would do better than Damla, but this is professional volleyball after all, and Fener isn't some kids club where you can experiment.. I'm not saying Eda would be bad as an OH though

Agree. If Polen isn't really injured that prevents her from playing and Bahar is playing as an OPP just because she did really well the first time where she played in that Position, then this is an insult against Polen.

• Well yeah, but I wouldn't like that.. Everyone knows I looove Bahar, and I'm really happy she's doing good, but it's kinda embarrassing to let hr play as OPP and have Polen on the bench.. the same would go for Eda.. maybe she would do better than Damla, but this is professional volleyball after all, and Fener isn't some kids club where you can experiment.. I'm not saying Eda would be bad as an OH though

Eda indeed played as OH a few years ago when there was so many injuries in FB again. Anyway this FB is a mess in every aspect. And if Polen will not go to a club that she could play as starter next season then she is clearly a done player

• Play Off 6

Volero Zürich vs. VakifBank Istanbul

Imoco Volley Conegliano vs. Dinamo Kazan

Igor Gorgonzola Novara vs. Galatasaray SK Istanbul

Semi-Final

CSM Volei Alba Blaj vs. Novara/Galatasaray

Volero Zürich/VakifBank vs. Conegliano/Kazan

So we can finally see a possible Turkish or Italian derby in the final.

• So there is no rule anymore? Same-country teams playing against each other in the semis?

• Nice draw for vakifbank. Vakifbank is already in final4. The death match is between novara and galatasaray. I think it is 50/50 for them.
    If robin can not recover, dinamo kazan will have some advantage! If all players are in good status. I bet imoco volley can win. :teach:

• Winner of Gala/Novara will be in the final unless CSM proves everyone wrong.

• Nice draw for vakifbank. Vakifbank is already in final4. The death match is between novara and galatasaray. I think it is 50/50 for them.
    If robin can not recover, dinamo kazan will have some advantage! If all players are in good status. I bet imoco volley can win. :teach:

Don't underrate Kazan, they are playing pretty well currently. And because of some injuries at Conegliano Kazan is the favourite for me.

• nice to see the forum is available anymore :drink:

Galatasaray vs.Novara
    and
    Kazan vs.Conegliano matchups will be worth watching

Vakıf is going to play the weakest team of playoffs6

Galatasaray is a good team but their main problem is reception and other mistakes after 20th points etc.Neslihan is a very experienced player but we cant say the same about her OH career..though she hasnt been doing badly at it yet Ataman should have a plan B about Neslihan's passing after 20th points.Gamze should feed Jack more and more with her sets.she is a good offensive weapon and can be crucial player when the game is in a crisis.If Gala can overcome passing then they can beat Novara.

Novara is a good team.If Egonu makes less mistake and 2 more players can consistently help her offensively then Novara can beat Galatasaray.btw Both teams, the most flash player is Egonu.You cant guess what she can do.Novara's OHs are better passer on the other hand,Gala's Ohs are better attackers

Kazan vs.Conegliano ,will be a tough match.i havent watched Kazan much this season.they seem to be good offensive team.If they pass well then they can beat Conegliano.Conegliano hasnt played very well so far.If they can show its best they have a chance over Kazan.imo,Robin is the best player of them.i read she is injuried.Her injury may make a difference in favor of Kazan

• Overall VakifBank is again the top favourite for the title. The only caveat for them is, that not all of their players were in best possible physical shape lately.