CEV Champions League 2018

• I follow more women's matches than men. But like the majority of Turkish fans,I'm tried of watching domination of Vakifbank and their cocky players. Their captain must be the most hated player in Turkish history (at least for me) :lol: .I'm sure even Fenerbahce fans are supporting Galatasaray right now :win:

• WorldofVolley published the European Cups Ranking 2019 for women:

women EC ranking 2019

So next season not only Turkey and Russia, but also new (respectively again) Italy and Germany (!) have two fixed slots in pool stage of the CL. The four leagues with one place are than Switzerland (a remainder of Volero Zürich performances), Poland, France and Romania.

This seems reasonable, but our German VBL teams have an huge issue to finance the participation in this competition. I hope anyway, at least one of the first three (can be only Stuttgart, Schwerin and Dresden, all could participate including qualification rounds) can and will afford it.

• I follow more women's matches than men. But like the majority of Turkish fans,I'm tried of watching domination of Vakifbank and their cocky players. Their captain must be the most hated player in Turkish history (at least for me) :lol: .I'm sure even Fenerbahce fans are supporting Galatasaray right now :win:

You talking about Gozde Kirdar? Why would she be hated?

• Can't wait to watch tomorrow both games. My fingers are cross for Italian teams. So happy that they are fighting against two strong teams like Kazan and Galatasaray.

Novara vs Galatasaray. Will depends how much they can stop Egonu, how well will Skorupa use MBs and how much Novara can keep their reception with two reciver.
    Gala needs to play fast, with good reception and with good serve.
    This will be very intersting match.

Conegliano vs Kazan. If they can repeat their game like they did against Modena, Conegliano can play very good volleyball. Wolosz was amazing with super fast volleyball. Danesi is playing very very good. Bricio is back, finally. They needs to attack their reception and Conegliano has good defence then everything is open for them. Kazan has super good and strong attackers so it will not be easy. This match is very interesting and I can't wait to watch it :D

• After winning a close first set, Novara seem to have gone to sleep. 8-0 to GS :white:

• Poor Tatiana got injured on landing ;( I hope she's OK but she is clearly in pain.

• Enright -.-
    Lets go Novara!!!

• Novara just needs to won one more set and then everything is open for them at home. I beliebe Novara can beat Galatasaray.

• I think it is wise to let kosheleva rest this match. She still has chance to recover next game. If Gs can win at least two sets. Next game will be the most important one. :teach:

Kazan also misses their important player. The result of Imoco vs kazan will be in question mark also. :cheesy:

• Wow GS completely put Novara to shame in that second set 0-3 to 18-3 if I followed right

Not quite. GS took a 9-0 lead I think.