You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 4th 2018, 2:28pm

I follow more women's matches than men. But like the majority of Turkish fans,I'm tried of watching domination of Vakifbank and their cocky players. Their captain must be the most hated player in Turkish history (at least for me) :lol: .I'm sure even Fenerbahce fans are supporting Galatasaray right now :win:

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male
  • "StefanS" started this thread

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 11:47pm

WorldofVolley published the European Cups Ranking 2019 for women:

women EC ranking 2019

So next season not only Turkey and Russia, but also new (respectively again) Italy and Germany (!) have two fixed slots in pool stage of the CL. The four leagues with one place are than Switzerland (a remainder of Volero Zürich performances), Poland, France and Romania.

This seems reasonable, but our German VBL teams have an huge issue to finance the participation in this competition. I hope anyway, at least one of the first three (can be only Stuttgart, Schwerin and Dresden, all could participate including qualification rounds) can and will afford it.

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 2:35pm

Finally! :drink: :woohoo:

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 3:11pm

I follow more women's matches than men. But like the majority of Turkish fans,I'm tried of watching domination of Vakifbank and their cocky players. Their captain must be the most hated player in Turkish history (at least for me) :lol: .I'm sure even Fenerbahce fans are supporting Galatasaray right now :win:

You talking about Gozde Kirdar? Why would she be hated?

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 9:40pm

Can't wait to watch tomorrow both games. My fingers are cross for Italian teams. So happy that they are fighting against two strong teams like Kazan and Galatasaray.

Novara vs Galatasaray. Will depends how much they can stop Egonu, how well will Skorupa use MBs and how much Novara can keep their reception with two reciver.
Gala needs to play fast, with good reception and with good serve.
This will be very intersting match.

Conegliano vs Kazan. If they can repeat their game like they did against Modena, Conegliano can play very good volleyball. Wolosz was amazing with super fast volleyball. Danesi is playing very very good. Bricio is back, finally. They needs to attack their reception and Conegliano has good defence then everything is open for them. Kazan has super good and strong attackers so it will not be easy. This match is very interesting and I can't wait to watch it :D

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM

Tuesday, March 20th 2018, 9:47pm

I agree looks like we got two really competitive matches finally in CL :thumbup:

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 5:38pm

After winning a close first set, Novara seem to have gone to sleep. 8-0 to GS :white:

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 5:42pm

Kosheleva injured her knee... oh crap!

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 5:43pm

Poor Tatiana got injured on landing ;( I hope she's OK but she is clearly in pain.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 5:45pm

Meanwhile, Elitsa Vasileva seems to be done for the season. She injured her shoulder 2 weeks ago in Russian playoff QF and now had surgery.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 5:49pm

Neslihan :heart:

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 5:49pm

I guess it looked worse than it acutally was? She seems to be okay sitting on the bench.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 5:50pm

Enright -.-
Lets go Novara!!!

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 5:57pm

Wow GS completely put Novara to shame in that second set :white: 0-3 to 18-3 if I followed right

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 5:59pm

25 7 :white:

Set 3 can be an interesting one if Novara can somehow recover from this

• "crovolley" is male

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 6:00pm

Novara just needs to won one more set and then everything is open for them at home. I beliebe Novara can beat Galatasaray.

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 6:00pm

I think it is wise to let kosheleva rest this match. She still has chance to recover next game. If Gs can win at least two sets. Next game will be the most important one. :teach:

Kazan also misses their important player. The result of Imoco vs kazan will be in question mark also. :cheesy:

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 6:01pm

Wow GS completely put Novara to shame in that second set 0-3 to 18-3 if I followed right
Not quite. GS took a 9-0 lead I think.

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Oh fly, I open the streaming and first I found out Novara was losing 23-6 :what:, then I saw Kosheleva on a sort of wheelchair with an heavy bandage on her knee :(

• "warolkojtyla" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn Koźle

Favourite Players: Ognjenović, Werblińska, De Genarro, Castillo, Ramirez, Zagumny, Grebennikov, N'Gapeth, Toniutti, U. Kovacević

i expected a higher level of the game to be fair

Social bookmarks