You are not logged in.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male
  • "StefanS" started this thread

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:08pm

In Plovdiv home team Maritza won in four against European Cups experienced Finnish champions Viesti SALO - but the last are very good in home matches, so this duel remains largely open for return match, I think.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 10:11pm

Maritza has really good roster: Kamenova, Kitipova, Dimitrova, Nikolova, Todorova. I didn't know they all returned to bulgarian league.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Friday, October 20th 2017, 6:34am

Maritza has really good roster: Kamenova, Kitipova, Dimitrova, Nikolova, Todorova. I didn't know they all returned to bulgarian league.

This team has been very ambitious the last few years and become a standout in Bulgaria - meanwhile they attract even several good players this way, of course playing CL makes them even more interesting.

Friday, October 20th 2017, 7:51pm

Zivkovic joined LeCannet - and they have Cubans Giel and Sanchez, 2 Russians, 1 Croatian - Serbia - Azerbaijan. They won`t win anything, but at least they are a decent team.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Friday, October 20th 2017, 9:24pm

Zivkovic joined LeCannet - and they have Cubans Giel and Sanchez, 2 Russians, 1 Croatian - Serbia - Azerbaijan. They won`t win anything, but at least they are a decent team.

Giel was a killer MB when she was playing in Cuban NT, however her level dropped a lot after giving 2 years break :S

Friday, October 20th 2017, 9:36pm

Giel was a killer MB when she was playing in Cuban NT, however her level dropped a lot after giving 2 years break :S

Yes she was.. and she was only 19.. Rabita signed her, and I don't know what happened after it..

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Friday, October 20th 2017, 10:25pm

Is the format of this tournament still going to be just a final 6 for the playoffs? I really wish they expand to more qualified teams like in the men's league.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Friday, October 20th 2017, 11:23pm

If I remember correctly, it will be final six for play-offs and later Final Four tournament.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 4:26pm

Developres will play today in local high school hall because of the 28th European Championships in Acrobatic at Podpromie hall.

Yesterday, 9:42am

Looking forward to the last match of the round on Wednesday. I hope Salo can show a nice home performance :heart: . Judging from the 1st match stats, Noora Kosonen (who played well in the NT this summer) had a lot to do in reception and the attack relied more on the two youngsters Laak and Heikkiniemi.

Yesterday, 10:37am

Does anyone have a link for the CL F4 semi final match between Fenerbahce and Vakif in 2011? I couldn't find it amywhere. I can find some videos in Turkish League but not the semi final in F4

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Today, 12:03am

So the only surprise was Sliedrecht beating much more experienced and decorated Asterix, but the last may be not yet ready for it, as always mainly featuring very young, though talented players. Maybe not being favourite helped Sliedrecht too?

Minsk vs. Le Cannet was unpredictable IMHO and so the return match ended also in tie-break, which was taken again by Minsk.

Of course two of the third round matches are a joke anyway: Minsk vs. VakifBank and Sliedrecht vs Conegliano.

Today, 12:04am

Does anyone have a link for the CL F4 semi final match between Fenerbahce and Vakif in 2011? I couldn't find it amywhere. I can find some videos in Turkish League but not the semi final in F4

I love that match too.. it was EPIC! It was on Laola, but now it's gone..

Social bookmarks