You are not logged in.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male
  • "StefanS" started this thread

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 9:08pm

In Plovdiv home team Maritza won in four against European Cups experienced Finnish champions Viesti SALO - but the last are very good in home matches, so this duel remains largely open for return match, I think.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 10:11pm

Maritza has really good roster: Kamenova, Kitipova, Dimitrova, Nikolova, Todorova. I didn't know they all returned to bulgarian league.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male
  • "StefanS" started this thread

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Friday, October 20th 2017, 6:34am

Maritza has really good roster: Kamenova, Kitipova, Dimitrova, Nikolova, Todorova. I didn't know they all returned to bulgarian league.

This team has been very ambitious the last few years and become a standout in Bulgaria - meanwhile they attract even several good players this way, of course playing CL makes them even more interesting.

Friday, October 20th 2017, 7:51pm

Zivkovic joined LeCannet - and they have Cubans Giel and Sanchez, 2 Russians, 1 Croatian - Serbia - Azerbaijan. They won`t win anything, but at least they are a decent team.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Friday, October 20th 2017, 9:24pm

Zivkovic joined LeCannet - and they have Cubans Giel and Sanchez, 2 Russians, 1 Croatian - Serbia - Azerbaijan. They won`t win anything, but at least they are a decent team.

Giel was a killer MB when she was playing in Cuban NT, however her level dropped a lot after giving 2 years break :S

Friday, October 20th 2017, 9:36pm

Giel was a killer MB when she was playing in Cuban NT, however her level dropped a lot after giving 2 years break :S

Yes she was.. and she was only 19.. Rabita signed her, and I don't know what happened after it..

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Friday, October 20th 2017, 10:25pm

Is the format of this tournament still going to be just a final 6 for the playoffs? I really wish they expand to more qualified teams like in the men's league.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Friday, October 20th 2017, 11:23pm

If I remember correctly, it will be final six for play-offs and later Final Four tournament.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Yesterday, 4:26pm

Developres will play today in local high school hall because of the 28th European Championships in Acrobatic at Podpromie hall.

Social bookmarks