CEV Champions League 2018

• Novara is one step closer to reach Final4, that is one of two for Italian teams. :D

Good luck Conegliano :heart:

• Both teams are now playing okey. It is point after point, not so much long rally for now. Wolosz is doing very good same as Fabris :)

Wow wow Wolosz. Lets go girl.

• First set for Conegliano 25:19, Kazan is missing Elitsa this other young OH is just to young. On other side Wolosz is doing amazing job with her sets.
    Fabris with 9 points in first set.

• Yeah, I don't think Kazan have much chance to beat Conegliano. Especially with Vasileva absent.

• Wolosz is simply amazing, I want to see THAT Asia in the NT.

• Again Wolosz - Fabris. Amazing set an Fabris crushed that ball. Wow.

Bricio is destroying Kazan with her serve.

• Major blow for Kazan: Vasileva is out for the remainder of the season due to right shoulder injury. This will cost them the chance in CL and likely also in Russian superleague, Moscow will try to exploit it as much as now Conegliano.

• European volleyball right now is basically just Turkey vs Italy. It's sad. Even just a couple of years ago it seemed like there were way more good teams - Volero, Polish teams, Azeri teams, Cannes. Even though Kazan and Moscow are still good, they are not serious threats to win the CL.

• I'm sad because Scandicci is not playing CL. I think they could fight for Final4 for sure.

• Malygina is a perfect example that height is not enough to be a good player :wavy:

• European volleyball right now is basically just Turkey vs Italy. It's sad. Even just a couple of years ago it seemed like there were way more good teams - Volero, Polish teams, Azeri teams, Cannes. Even though Kazan and Moscow are still good, they are not serious threats to win the CL.

I totally agree. Azeri teams has dissappeared, Polish and Russians are not as good as before. I saw that Volero posted on their fanpage, that match vs Vakis is "the last chance to see world class volleyball in Zurich" so they will defenitely try to make another team (probably in France).

• I totally agree. Azeri teams has dissappeared, Polish and Russians are not as good as before. I saw that Volero posted on their fanpage, that match vs Vakis is "the last chance to see world class volleyball in Zurich" so they will defenitely try to make another team (probably in France).

It's already confirmed: the team will play as Volero Le Cannet in French NLA. So this will indeed be last top notch match in Zürich now with old rivals VakifBank.

• My God. Kazan players are acting like it is over. Wake up and play volleyba.. -.-

• After all these years Mammadova is still a world-class player! :rose:

• Very easy victory by Conegliano against Kazan. This two of two for Italian teams :D

Conegliano - Kazan 3:0 (25:19, 25:18, 25:17)
    Best scorer of the match is Samanta Fabris with 18 points (55% in attack)

Amazing match by Wolosz, De Gennaro played amazing in defence. Still one of the best libero in the World and I can say that Wolosz is one of the best setters in the world. She is wow.