CEV Champions League 2018

• As Meatballs already mentioned, GS has a better line up when Seda and Kosheleva don‘t play. The last match against Vakif proved it and Vakifs key for their success is a well receiving system not strong hard attackers.
    GS has high chances if Cansu plays and Jack must be on fire today alongside with the help of Rabadzieva and Neslihan.

• As Meatballs already mentioned, GS has a better line up when Seda and Kosheleva don‘t play. The last match against Vakif proved it and Vakifs key for their success is a well receiving system not strong hard attackers.
    GS has high chances if Cansu plays and Jack must be on fire today alongside with the help of Rabadzieva and Neslihan.

I do not think it will work vs novara imho. :what: Novara beats imoco volley so many times recently. Imoco volley is even much faster than galatasary. Novara just gets used to these quick games. :teach:

• I do not think it will work vs novara imho. :what: Novara beats imoco volley so many times recently. Imoco volley is even much faster than galatasary. Novara just gets used to these quick games. :teach:

I don't think it is the speed, besides Imoco is not performing well recently, now also considering Robin is injured. Difference between two teams is, GS has a more stable receiving line with Rabadzhieva-Cansu than Hill-Bricio duo. Does anyone have a theory of why Bricio is playing so bad recently? Not only in receiving but her attacking stats are bad too :whistle:

• Does anyone have a theory of why Bricio is playing so bad recently? Not only in receiving but her attacking stats are bad too

I think it's just that she' still young and not that consistent. She has been playing well in the Serie A playoffs though. Even her reception was good in the match vs Scandicci.

• Everybody should keep in mind, that this is not the Volero from last years: with only 1/3 of the budget and many unexperienced players they are no serious contender for world top teams like VakifBank anymore. And they qualified this season mainly by luck, because of being in the by far weakest pool of the CL. - And in this moment VakifBank finished its usual lousy job of terminating Volero in the Playoff-6 with ease (-14).

• Everybody should keep in mind, that this is not the Volero from last years: with only 1/3 of the budget and many unexperienced players they are no serious contender for world top teams like VakifBank anymore. And they qualified this season mainly by luck, because of being in the by far weakest pool of the CL. - And in this moment VakifBank finished its usual lousy job of terminating Volero in the Playoff-6 with ease (-14).

It is good to see robinson in the court with new hair style.~~~ :lol:

• I think Novara might need to play Enright at a later point.

Skorupa is on top of her game. If it continues then Novara may win this. The reception just needs to get better.

Egonu is not commiting a lot of mistakes which is also a great news for Novara.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Piccinini vs Neslihan is a lesson in ball control and game intelligence for everyone else on court :teach:

Plak really needs to lose some weight. She's never been thin but I can't help thinking that her butt keeps getting larger and that surely won't help her improving her coordination and speed :whistle: