CEV Champions League 2018

• Novara has three problems: Piccinini,Plak and Sansonna. :gone:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Will Gala close it out in 4th set or choke it away like usual?

• Kosheleva must have given Neslihan the rest of her season's stock of Meldonium after getting injured. There is no other explanation for how she can play THAT great again :white:

(Just to go sure: the meldonium part was a joke!)

• Don't think Gala will choke this away.

• Barbolini is so bad. He's probably used to winning that he forgot Novara is just very lucky at winning italian titles with Imoco never ever at 100%. :gone:

Neslihan is is pretty damn good tonight. Novara just can't handle her serve. :obey:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• God bless Challenge system, thanks to it you can sometimes celebrate the match point 3 times :rolll:

Congrats to Galatasaray, mostly Neslihan who was simply incredible today. However it is still a team sport, so...Jack also played probably her best game of this season today and everyone else also did their job in Galatasaray!

• Congratulations to Gala for most likely grabbing a spot in the final!

Can never appreciate a player like Egonu though, however strong her spikes might be.

Girl what? Egonu's like Novara's only reliable hitter out of system tonight. :white:

Just imagine the pressure she had to take at such an early age. She's not ripe for this situation yet and she did a great job.

#FreeBritney

• I hope that volleball legend like Picco will retire. Today She was just bad, whole this season her attack is bad only what She can do is to recive, but you can't be angry at her...

Only thing what Plak needs to do is scoring and She scored only 7points. :wall:

• Congrats Galatasaray! I liked everyone today and everyone played great,Neslihan was inhumane today. What a legend! :super:

Egonu couldn't win alone and I dont agree with critique on her. She just had no help today. Plak not explosive enough, Picci not defensive enough, Local MB bad (Gibbemeyer was good tho), libero bad.

What can young Opp Egonu do about all this? :whistle:

• Congrats Galatasaray! I liked everyone today and everyone played great,Neslihan was inhumane today. What a legend! :super:

Egonu couldn't win alone and I dont agree with critique on her. She just had no help today. Plak not explosive enough, Picci not defensive enough, Local MB bad (Gibbemeyer was good tho), libero bad.

What can young Opp Egonu do about all this? :whistle:

It made me laugh, that You called Chirichella "local MB" :rolll:

• I hope that volleball legend like Picco will retire. Today She was just bad, whole this season her attack is bad only what She can do is to recive, but you can't be angry at her...

Only thing what Plak needs to do is scoring and She scored only 7points. :wall:

Yeah Piccinini perfectly knows it's time to retire after this season. In a recent interview she admitted that the net is starting to get too high for her at 39 years old. She has a boyfriend and she is planning to start a family.
    She will be a Legend forever, her world class volleyball tecnique and intelligence will be an example and a model for all the girls who want to learn how to play this sport. I hope she can end her career with another Italian League title.
    Anyway, we will all miss her a lot.

• Congrats to Vakıfbank and Galatasary for making it to the f4

Congrats to Galatasaray and Neslihan :super: and her teammates!
    after losing their first offensive option Kosheleva and best backup player Seda i thought Novara was close to the f4 ..seems Gala succed in being a real team after the injuries..good job!

now which team is Gala going to play at the f4 ? is it certain ?