CEV Champions League 2018

• Slotejes is the indicator of vakifbank. When she scores, no one club can beat vakifbank. Zhuting is not only famous for her high spike successful rate. but her stability as well. She normally makes least error in the team.

As vakifbank supporter, when we see slotejes scores a lot, we know vakifbank will win in the end! Let us see how slotejes plays tomorrow! :teach:

• I think GS will play with: Gamze-Neslihan, Rabadzhieva-Seda, Jack-Asli, Gizem K. This is the last chance of both Neslihan and Seda so I expect a very different performance from both. Neslihan is one of the few players I trust even when things go really bad, she usually finds a way to score in tough times. Also they had a good rest and more time to prepare compared to other teams.

About Vakifbank-Imoco, same thing with Gözde, she will do her %200 to get the gold. Vakifbank for the last 2-3 years had troubles against defensive teams, meaning that if their opponents receive well, they get shaky and this effects their attacking too. However they have great servers and it is not easy to hold strong against them. They also play off system game very well, thanks to Zhu.
    At Imoco's side, victory is on Bricio's shoulders, if she stands strong in receiving, things might shift. Otherwise I see Vakifbank as a clear favorite. It is also worth to remind that with Cansu Özbay's setting, Slöetjes is having a great time, because she finally gets the tempo sets she was waiting for whole season.

• This is very special competition I just can't say that their is clear winner. Even Alba Blaj. You have one chance for win so everything is open.

I just want to watch high level matches.

Guidetti said that match between Vakif and Conegliano will be very intersting, that Conegliano plays fast volleyball and he especially mentioned Wolosz and her amazing game.
    Wolosz said that they came to show their best performance even though this is not their best team they will have fun with no presing because they are playing against number 1 team in World and that they are ready.

Wolosz is becoming one of the best setters is in the World. Everyone are praising her game, from coaches to players. And I was actually mad that She will play for Conegliano because I didn't know that She is that good. So I'm taking everying back and I think She is the best setter in F4 before competition even started.

• Rosters for tomorrow's matches are on CEV site.

For some weird reason, Galatasaray has registered Kosheleva for the match :what: Maybe she'll sit on bench to cheer for her teammates.

Probably for the same reason, De Kruijf is in Conegliano's match roster as 2nd libero :D

Vakifbank has Ebrar there instead of Melis Durul as backup OPP.

• I didnt say Vakifbank will win %100 but they are clearly the favorites of this much considering game strategies of two teams.

I don't agree on Wolosz, yes she is a great setter, but I don't know if she is better than Naz, Cansu or Gamze. With good receiving, we saw really great performances of Gamze too, the question is, how will Wolosz's game look when her team struggles with receiving?

Matthias, Melis Durul has been injured for a while. She got injured in a training, I think it was her ankle, right before the semis against GS. Though Ebrar is clearly a better choice over her.

• good luck to all the teams in the f4 in advance
    i hope we will watch an injury-free final four
    i know it will be pretty hard to win the trophy but i will support Galatasaray bcz of Neslihan.
    Gözde is also retiring but she has already had a few titles..whats important for her is to end this final4 doing her best remembering good memories

you have to show your best to win it...nobody wont give it to you as a gift ,even Alba Blaj.

• can't belive it's the last time we see Nesli on the court... I will fcking cry... who can name one opposite with better technical skills than her? :( not to mention her amazing grace

• :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, that's pretty laughable. :lol:

One guy on volleytalk said the exact same thing (and that she plays better than Boskovic), so I guess it's the same one. :lol:

• Lets go Conegliano :woohoo:

Even without Folie-Robin duo I believe in you :) I know they needs to change their game but still Wolosz can do it :)

• Maybe when match starts then they will put sound on. ?(
    Their is no sound :wall:
    Good start for Conegliano

• Very good start from Fabris with 4 points already.