CEV Champions League 2018

• Maybe it is not fair to say this but non of Alba and Gala has chance against Vakifbank. Conegliano and Eczacibasi are only teams who can beat them.

• Giovanni Guidetti, head coach of VakifBank ISTANBUL: “We played against a very strong team. They play extremely quick, with a lot of options in attack, where everybody can score in any moment. There is no question - they play better Volleyball than any other team in Europe.

Thank you.

When one of the best coaches says something like this you know that you are doing amazing job. So bravo Daniele. He build this two teams I'm so sorry that We couldn't watched original starting six this whole season. But still he did good job with his team.

• Maybe it is not fair to say this but non of Alba and Gala has chance against Vakifbank. Conegliano and Eczacibasi are only teams who can beat them.

Nobody thought Gala had a chance against Vakif last season and they beat them in the TL.

With Vakifbank tired after a long series vs Eczacibasi and another long match today, anything is possible.

• Nobody thought Gala had a chance against Vakif last season and they beat them in the TL.

With Vakifbank tired after a long series vs Eczacibasi and another long match today, anything is possible.

Well you have Zhu. With little ankle injury She is beast. So I'm sorry but I don't believe that they have chance.

• I know it won't happen, but I would love for Krsmanovic to somehow win the CL :rose:

• Okay we got your point thank you! stop mention it always. Your beloved Fabris plays in the best team which plays the best volleyball in Europe! Thanks move on to the upcoming league and competitions!

CEV was better putting Monza, Filottrano, Club Italia or any other italian team into this competition... They can actually have a chance against Vakifbank... :dance6: :woohoo:

• Guys don't be angry :) I repeat what Guidetti said. I can't or ?

Watching this match after watcing first semi finals is just :S

• CEV was better putting Monza, Filottrano, Club Italia or any other italian team into this competition... They can actually have a chance against Vakifbank... :dance6: :woohoo:

:rolll:

• Of course you didnt watch semis a month ago between GS-Vakifbank and the match 3-2.

Did Koshelava played or Seda ??