CEV Champions League 2018

• Today's game prediction:

Vakfibank 3:0 albaj; Imoco volley 3:0 galatasaray :wavy: . Truely , i do not see any chance for galatasaray! Easy medal game! :teach:

Hopefully, neslihan will not destroy the hope of the whole team like last match again! :lol: Competition is cruel!! :cheesy:

• No Vakifbank didn't unperformed and all of you comments falls in to the water QPL, any every other who try to say that Vakif underperformed and that is why match was so tie, when Guidetti(not me) said that Imoco plays the best volleyball in Europe. I think his words means more than you, or you think opposite of that ??

Not only him, Kelsey Robinson who "watched the one of best matches in womens volleyball"

You just can admit it. ;)

• No Vakifbank didn't unperformed and all of you comments falls in to the water QPL, when Guidetti(not me) said that Imoco plays the best volleyball in Europe. I think his words means more than you, or you think opposite of that ??

I also think imoco volley 's style is much better. It highly depends on the amazing setter and all-around attacker! Individually,zhuting,milena,slotejes are better than wolz,fabris,bricio,kim hill! However, as a whole team,I have to say imoco's combo is better than vakifbank's combo! :teach: There is one solution to vakifbank, buy boscovic from ecz vtira or Let these local turkish players grow faster!! Otherwise, vakifbank can not fight with 5-6 foreign players of imoco volley playing together in the court! :teach:

Btw, it is also difficult to find a amazing setter like glass and wolz! Without the amazing setter, this system also can not work well! :lol:

• Wow, the second semifinal was indeed a surprise to me, but now I'm even more sad for Imoco missed chance in the semifinal (and to be truthful, also for Novara missed chance in the play off 6, even if they played quite badly lately so who knows, so they could have lost the semi anyway).

If Vakifbank win 3-0 in the final, which they likely will, that will be 8 3-0 CL finals in a row

:white: :white:

• Gozde Kirdar "First of all it was very tough match. One of the hardest matches in my life"

So when legend as her says something like this, player who played so many good matches, you just can't came her and say almost rude comments "Vakif underperformed or they haven't been on their level". And we all knows that you guys are saying this just do disrespect to Conegliano.

• Vakifbank should transfer another good attacker.Rasic's level dropped, she is only good at blocking.If Zhu is not on the court, Lonneke can't kill a ball.Gözde is not old Gözde.Kelsey is like a second libero.That's why their volleyball is so boring this season.

• Imoco had a good match yesterday but i hadnt liked them in some of matches in CL pool stage that much i.e .against Novara and Fenerbahçe .so they didnt play this way all the season long.i remember they played well against Scandicci in local league semis and played well in most of the matches against Novara in the finals

i think yesterday's semis was their best volleyball in the season.however they wasted their chance.if you get your momentum on your side you should use it.lets see if they will get here again next season in CL bcz teams may lose their mommentum bcz of some unknown reasons and some other teams may arise.wolosz is the key player for this system and she should be always at her top to maintain the system.a bad match at the playoffs may ruin it.
    Vakıfbank could/should have played better in those two sets . they could have lost those two sets again but they should have played better

• Jack from Gala would be perfect for Vakif and Foluke to. They need attacking MB. Foluke is like second OPP in your team lol. But if they lose Rasic they will lose their block power.

• i know its about the system being establlished and wolosz is a perfect setter for that system .this may not make that sense to some but i hope we can watch this Wolosz with Polish NT this way..she could help younger Polish players get some confidence

• I also think imoco volley 's style is much better. It highly depends on the amazing setter and all-around attacker! Individually,zhuting,milena,slotejes are better than wolz,fabris,bricio,kim hill! However, as a whole team,I have to say imoco's combo is better than vakifbank's combo! :teach: There is one solution to vakifbank, buy boscovic from ecz vtira or Let these local turkish players grow faster!! Otherwise, vakifbank can not fight with 5-6 foreign players of imoco volley playing together in the court! :teach:

Btw, it is also difficult to find a amazing setter like glass and wolz! Without the amazing setter, this system also can not work well! :lol:

Let me get this straight: you are advising that the team who already won as it is, should bring probably the second best player in the world to add to their roster as a "solution"?! Solution for what? Invincibility? :lol:

It seems to me they are getting it done as things stand now. :win:

• No Vakifbank didn't unperformed and all of you comments falls in to the water QPL, any every other who try to say that Vakif underperformed and that is why match was so tie, when Guidetti(not me) said that Imoco plays the best volleyball in Europe. I think his words means more than you, or you think opposite of that ??

Not only him, Kelsey Robinson who "watched the one of best matches in womens volleyball"

Vakifbank underformed. Imoco played almost its best in the second part of the match. It's okay dreaming, but at one point you have to wake up and face the truth.

Zhu and Gizem were good.
    Cansu and Lonneke ok.
    The other were so so or poor, included the silent killer Rasic (her level somehow keeps dropping).

• People that knows what are they saying and words that means something. Your welcome :)

• People that knows what are they saying and words that means something. Your welcome :)

Sorry baby, I'm not the one who gets jokes from a whole forum because of his Fabris-centric view of volleyball.

If she plays in Kazakistan next season, you will be able to say Kazakistan has the best league of the world, her team is the best in the world and whenever they would lose, it would be because of her teammates.

Grow up and be less petulant. Fabris, Fabris, Fabris, Fabris, Seria A1, Seria A1, Seria A1, Seria A1 ,Seria A1... last weeks trend is Wolosz, Wolosz, Wolosz, Wolosz, Wolosz... I can't imagine if you watched Serie A1 when it still was THE CHAMPIONSHIP... :sos:

• You need to call Guidetti or text him that you are angry at him because of his comments. I repeat this is not my words and why are you so angry ? Grow up and don't be baby because someone doesn't agree wih you.

I will stop argue with you, I will just post quote geom Guidetti everytime you give your critics. Seria a needs to transfer more Puerto NT players that you can finally be happy.

• You need to call Guidetti or text him that you are angry at him because of his comments. I repeat this is not my words and why are you so angry ? Grow up and don't be baby because someone doesn't agree wih you.

I will stop argue with you, I will just post quote geom Guidetti everytime you give your critics. Seria a needs to transfer more Puerto NT players that you can finally be happy.

Again? I don't care a bit. If Guidetti says horses can fly I have to believe it?

And no, I won't be happier. PR players are too good For Seria A.

No. I said it was a really good match. But if you think Vakifbank were playing near their best you are very wrong, they played OK. You think Naz sets like that at her best? You think Sloetjes would be 30% on attack at her best? Of course not.

Guidetti complimented Conegliano and rightly so because they played a great match, but he never said Vakifbank played at their best.

• No. I said it was a really good match. But if you think Vakifbank were playing near their best you are very wrong, they played OK. You think Naz sets like that at her best? You think Sloetjes would be 30% on attack at her best? Of course not.

Guidetti complimented Conegliano and rightly so because they played a great match, but he never said Vakifbank played at their best.

Exactly my point.. it was a great match for sure.. but Vakifbank wasn't at their best.