CEV Champions League 2018

• two of Fenerbahçe,Conegliano and Novara may be eliminated before Playoffs 6 ? :white:
    this is crazy!

I also think the group b is the real group of death. The two italian teams strengthen their roster a lot this season. Fenerbache has to win every game to get qualified. Group D is a difficult and tough job for vakifbank to get NO.1, but it is better than last year( with ecz vitra in the same group). Dinamo moscow has all local players, it is obvious weaker roster than last year. Grot Budowlani LODZ is also weaker than last year( only ranked no.5 in the league now). Gs has strong roster than last year. However, they are still not ready to fight vakifbank within two months. :teach:

• if one of these teams of pool B cant show its best in a match against the other two strong teams of the pool B then that team can lose its chance to advance to the playoffs 6
    i wonder how the picture of this pool will look like in the end :whistle:

on Pool D : Vakıfbank can top the pool D Moscow and Galatasaray have the chance to be amongst the best two teams .Moscow especially Galatasaray can make a surprise against Vakıf? maybe

btw..CSM Volei Alba Blaj from Romania is Selima Ilyasoğlu's team..good luck to them! i dont know Polish team's and Swiss team's strenghts but seems every team has its chance in pool A

Pool C will be a fight btw Police and Kazan..i woudnt underestimate Bulgarian team Maritza Plovdiv as well ;) Plovdiv's home performance against these two teams could shape this pool's picture

• Prostejov win first set against Fenerbahce :white:

well, if they lose two sets here. They will get big pressure to level to the next round.Besides strong opponents like imoco volley and novara in group b, Group A and Group C will has clearly stronger and weaker team, no.2 of group a and c may get higher points than no.2 of group b and d. :teach:

• Rahimova played as a starter in first set.

• If Fener lost against Agel 1 set(Yeah that is only 1 set, but still they showed weakness) than they are not clear favorite in the group after all...
    In this group every win and lost set is important !
    I like Natalia very good reception and very strong in attack. One of the best OHs right now..

Can't wait for Imoco - Novara tomorrow. And Vakif - Galatasaray 14.12. :woohoo:

• I agree that Fener has weaknesses but just because they lost a set against Agel doesn't mean they suddenly lose their spot as a fave. They probably underestimated them and Agel came good prepared at home.Tbh I don't think Fener was a clear fave for the group anyway as there are no clear favorites. Favorite, maybe. Clear fave, nah. Can't wait for next matches either. :box:

• I agree that Fener has weaknesses but just because they lost a set against Agel doesn't mean they suddenly lose their spot as a fave. They probably underestimated them and Agel came good prepared at home.Tbh I don't think Fener was a clear fave for the group anyway as there are no clear favorites. Favorite, maybe. Clear fave, nah. Can't wait for next matches either. :box:

Agel Prostejov has a lot of CL experience and they did a hard training session yesterday with Stuttgart, which is playing tomorrow in nearby Olomouc (Olmütz) in CEV cup.

• The coaches of Alba Blaj and Volero seem to be in a competition for the most stupid time-out talks :aww: Kiraly's "take a deep breath" is philosophy compared to their "don't do this, don't do that" on the one side and "ey ey ey" on the other side.

• Woow Wolosz, doing great job with her sets!

What a spike by Fabris, in 3M !!!

Now free spike for Fabris from Wolosz, bravo !

Fabris attacking from serve, Wolosz doing amazing job with her sets, Robin is attacking like crazy. Everything is working! De Gennaro bravo

• The Italian club jerseys are so ugly with all those sponsor names filled in on every free inch of it, but obviously its understandable why it has to be like that. I think Imoco's jersey especially could be really pretty without it.

• Woow what a start from Imoco 25:13. Everything worked so good. Attack, sets, servers, defence. Every player played so good.

• I hope to see more of Egonu in next sets as she was pretty much invimcible hence why it was so easy for Imoco. Good set by Imoco though indeed, they seem like a great overall team and Wolosz is an amazing setter/leader for them.

• Fabris is on fire now !!!

Novara players are over, you can see in their faces :S I hope I'm wrong.