CEV Champions League 2018

• Congrats Imoco! A very well deserved bronze!

At GS's side I am not surprised with the decision of Nursevil setting. Gamze stopped playing volleyball since GS lost to Vakifbank in semis. She was a mess against FB, she was a mess yesterday. I am actually happy GS got rid of her finally. Besides, Nursevil actually gave good sets to her spikers and Jack today, despite 5-6 inconsistent sets. The problem at GS's side was too many receiving errors, serve errors and attacking %. Imoco could dig a lot, especially Wolosz and De Gennaro, while on GS's side, there was no defense at all.

I'm very sorry to say that but I am happy Neslihan is retiring. This F4 showed that she is done as a player both physically and mentally. Her lack of ambition and 0 (or even negative) contribution to the score probably ruined the whole plan of the team.

I liked Jack today, she is probably the only player worth of getting an award, if CEV is forced to give one to every team.

At Imoco's side, they looked like a team with a good strategy and they kept playing with that strategy in entire F4. It was fun to watch them, especially Wolosz deserved tons of credits. Best setter is no doubt but Wolosz. Bricio is a dangerous player but her serves are far too inconsistent. I also think she will have troubles with a different team and setter. She and Hill are really good system players and play amazing with fast tempo but we will see how they play in a different system.

Once again, as a GS fan, I am deeply sorry that people had to watch so low quality volleyball. GS should sign with a new, young, ambitious but knowledgable trainer, someone like Jamie Morrison. They should build the team from scratch. Let's hope they will begin with finding a solid setter.

• I will watch first set Vakif - Alba and if Alba shows that they are not here for play I will watch full match, but Vakif will crush team. :aww:

Neslihan, pure legend. It is so sad ;( ;(

• I frankly don't see any development from Conegliano, they for sure will stay strong in the Italian championship but they need a better OH than Sylla in order to replace Bricio who's been a killer through the whole season, whenever Fabris was silent, Bricio was the lifesaver. Otherwise I'd try to get someone like Gennari to put next to Hill and their reception will be such perfection and it will allow Wolosz to play a lot with De Kruijf and Folie who are outstanding attackers.

• I frankly don't see any development from Conegliano, they for sure will stay strong in the Italian championship but they need a better OH than Sylla in order to replace Bricio who's been a killer through the whole season, whenever Fabris was silent, Bricio was the lifesaver. Otherwise I'd try to get someone like Gennari to put next to Hill and their reception will be such perfection and it will allow Wolosz to play a lot with De Kruijf and Folie who are outstanding attackers.

I believe turkey top clubs will be interested in woloz in the future!! :teach:

Bricio will be missed for sure. If Fenerbahçe can bring back KYK. Next year's Turkey league and CEV championship league will be fun :win:

• What a start :S

Even Clegar can't score. And this is Final of CL. :wall:

• Yeah as I was thinking. They prepared for Cegler very well and She got blocked 3 times and made 2 errors already. But Alba MBs are doing very good job.

• Yeah as I was thinking. They prepared for Cegler very well and She got blocked 3 times and made 2 errors already. But Alba MBs are doing very good job.

Do not worry guys, play time is over, now is the real business! :teach: Win is easy, set all balls to zhuting! Vakifbank are just playing now ,set lots of balls to gozde, it is so obvious! :cheesy: