CEV Champions League 2018

• Their is no my place for Alba and Gala players in dream team.

• Alba already have done their best. They won silver. Who would ever thinked that this will happend ???

• Gözde trying so hard to be MVP lol She doesn't even let Gizem Örge receive anymore. :rolll: but it only leads to more errors

Blaj is a joke in this F4, Vb doesnt even look like theyre giving 100% but there is no need to here clearly

• OMG...so only Turkey and Italy should be the hosts, right?

• the match is very easy and still Robinson doesn't get any court time. I hope she leaves this team ASAP! Why is Guidetti overusing Zhu with no need? This is not something a so-called great coach should do

• I thought Bergamo had already won 4 CL titles but the narrator keeps saying that Vakifbank will break a record...

• the match is very easy and still Robinson doesn't get any court time. I hope she leaves this team ASAP! Why is Guidetti overusing Zhu with no need? This is not something a so-called great coach should do

This is Gözde's very last match of her carreer and after this she will be gone. Robinson stays knowing that next season she will be the 'Gözde' type of player. She seems very happy with her position in the team.

• This is Gözde's very last match of her carreer and after this she will be gone. Robinson stays knowing that next season she will be the 'Gözde' type of player. She seems very happy with her position in the team.

Still doesn't make any sense to have Zhu playing the entire match

• OMG...so only Turkey and Italy should be the hosts, right?

No, but I think the host team should at least have the level to play F4, i.e. they should be able to qualify also the normal way. Alba Blaj was in the easiest preliminary pool and won that without being utterly convincing, and the result is a final match like this one...I hardly believe that anyone enjoyed this. The real final was Vakifbank-Imoco.

• No, but I think the host team should at least have the level to play F4, i.e. they should be able to qualify also the normal way. Alba Blaj was in the easiest preliminary pool and won that without being utterly convincing, and the result is a final match like this one...I hardly believe that anyone enjoyed this. The real final was Vakifbank-Imoco.

That's a problem with CEV then. I dont think its okay to keep saying that they're lucky or whatever. They beat a much better team yesterday, so yes they do deserve a medal.

• Easiest final for Vakifbank. First back to back. Can become legendary for the 3 peat next year.