CEV Champions League 2018

• I knew this would happen as soon as I saw Sidney's post :rolll: Relax, people he didn't mean any harm :win:

• i also dont care much about those awards..what counts is the team won the golden medal ..what is important to me what the players did for their team.if they fought as whole team or not.a libero's crucial dig is as equally valuable as a OH's or OPP's crucial spike

we shouldnt see/consider the player's performance just award-wise.if a player is given an award then she is good if not given,not good is not completly a correct reasoning or logic

Cleger got it bcz of her performance in first day but Fabris could have taken too
    Hill got it Bricio could have taken
    Örge got best libero De Gennaro could have..
    Onjejekwe got it,Jack or another one could have taken

no need to behave childishly :win:

• You people sure like to get hurt and pissed over anything, huh? Geez...

Could you be more specific about "you people"? thx

I knew this would happen as soon as I saw Sidney's post Relax, people he didn't mean any harm

Instead of writing such useless craps, you should spend your energy to help Sidney to find some OH player's names in this forum to support his narrative.

• Could you be more specific about "you people"? thx

Instead of writing such useless craps, you should spend your energy to help Sidney to find some OH player's names in this forum to support his narrative.

Yes, I should make a useful contribution to the forum like you do :lol:

• Then why you spend your time and energy to write such useless craps?

• I can't believe a simple post I wrote about the OHs I love/loved to watch playing turned into this. People here simply have a problem with respecting other members' opinions, especially when it comes to this Zhu Ting/Kim stupid obsession.

Thanks to everyone who understood my point.

• You should instead tell those losers stop provoking Zhu Ting's fans and then playing innocent victims afterwards.

You are a pathetic loser. I never mentioned Zhu or intended to diminish her. I said that a million times already. But people here in this forum have an obsession with her like everyone should adore her. It's worse that that other user's obsession with Fabris

• I can't believe a simple post I wrote about the OHs I love/loved to watch playing turned into this. People here simply have a problem with respecting other members' opinions, especially when it comes to this Zhu Ting/Kim stupid obsession.

Thanks to everyone who understood my point.

I would understand better your point if you can provide some OH player's names to support your narratives.

• No need to be a humblebrag. For now, you're doing by far better than me. So far, my only contribution is asking Sidney to clarify his statement. You should do the same.

I already clarified my point. It's about my opinion and about ALL AROUND OUTSIDE HITTERS with passion and better skills than others. That's it. But hey you have 6 posts, I dont know why I bother to even respond to you.

• Quoted from "saishuu"

You people sure like to get hurt and pissed over anything, huh? Geez...
    Could you be more specific about "you people"? thx

I couldn't be bothered to, sorry!
    Then why you spend your time and energy to write such useless craps?
    Right back at ya, buddy!

Hummm... care to elaborate further?

• i think best example to end this disccussion is Vakıfbank's 11th point at the tie-breaker :
    lets remember how that point was won : zhu digged Hill's ball then Naz then Gözde then Raşiç stopped Fabris then Zhu or Raşiç's block (i think Raşiç blocked the ball last)..so Who to be given an award for this point ? my answer is team

• Stop being evasive. You know clearly what is my question. For this, give me the right answer instead of beating around the bush.

• Stop being evasive. You know clearly what is my question. For this, give me the right answer instead of beating around the bush.

He can say as much or as little to you as he wants. The sane users here get his point.