CEV Champions League 2018

• i think best example to end this disccussion is Vakıfbank's 11th point at the tie-breaker :
    lets remember how that point was won : zhu digged Hill's ball then Naz then Gözde then Raşiç stopped Fabris then Zhu or Raşiç's block (i think Raşiç blocked the ball last)..so Who to be given an award for this point ? my answer is team

And the last point of the semifinals was a spike from Gozde in transition, which shows that she is a key player to team.

• I hope next year's CL produces a better tournament and Final 4. With Eczacibasi and Scandicci involved that instantly makes it more competitive. We will see if Moscow or Kazan can build a team capable of challenging for the trophy as well.

• I hope we have not only a better final four next year in CL but a better Turkish league and a better Russian league. Hoping for better games :win:

• agree..i really really wonder how Vakıfbank will look like without her in the upcoming season espeacially in TL

I'm starting to think they might keep Rasic as a bench player in TL. I'm not sure yet what level Tugba is on. We will see what happens.

• I hope next year's CL produces a better tournament and Final 4. With Eczacibasi and Scandicci involved that instantly makes it more competitive. We will see if Moscow or Kazan can build a team capable of challenging for the trophy as well.

if a russian team is involved in we can watch better matches at the playoff stage at least :

• He can say as much or as little to you as he wants. The sane users here get his point.

Hummmm... Usually a sane person is someone who doesn't take things as face values and ask for clarification when he's in doubt. But you're right, he can say as much or as little to me as he wants. But it's so funny about you and him for spending so much energy and time writing continually those useless craps instead of answering a simple question.

• I hope we have not only a better final four next year in CL but a better Turkish league and a better Russian league. Hoping for better games :win:

the finals were good..i hope we can watch better semi finals in TL (though Gala wasted its big chance against Vakıf in second match lost it from 24-21 and 2-1)..also Italian semis were like turkish ones

• agree..i really really wonder how Vakıfbank will look like without her in the upcoming season espeacially in TL

Gozde will be missed big time next year! If Naz indeed takes 1 year off, I hope Vakifbank will sign a veteran setter backing up Cansu. Based on what I see, Cansu can be out of control pretty easily. They definitely should re-sign Rasic and Robinson. Also eager to see how being Turkey NT coach the same time affects the coach's decision to build the new team.

• I'm starting to think they might keep Rasic as a bench player in TL. I'm not sure yet what level Tugba is on. We will see what happens.

maybe..Tuğba is promising but i dont think she is ready to take the responsibility maybe match by match little by little .we'll see what guidetti has in his head for Vakıf

• Yeah... that point was the turning moment of the set. That Zhu dig was insane and Rasic`s block on Fabris was just :white: ..

That`s why you guys can keep saying Rasic level has dropped and Vakifbank will get ride of her next season as much as you guys want....

How many points Rasic scored this weekend? And how many points Zehra and Kubra scored? .....So yeah Zehra and Kubra will be the starting duo for Vakifbank next season :lol:

Boskovic and everyone else will love if they keep Rasic on the bench.....

i think best example to end this disccussion is Vakıfbank's 11th point at the tie-breaker :
    lets remember how that point was won : zhu digged Hill's ball then Naz then Gözde then Raşiç stopped Fabris then Zhu or Raşiç's block (i think Raşiç blocked the ball last)..so Who to be given an award for this point ? my answer is team

• You are a pathetic loser. I never mentioned Zhu or intended to diminish her. I said that a million times already. But people here in this forum have an obsession with her like everyone should adore her. It's worse that that other user's obsession with Fabris

I don't see what makes me a pathetic loser for asking you to give me a very simple and specific answer to clarify your narrative.

• Gozde will be missed big time next year! If Naz indeed takes 1 year off, I hope Vakifbank will sign a veteran setter backing up Cansu. Based on what I see, Cansu can be out of control pretty easily. They definitely should re-sign Rasic and Robinson. Also eager to see how being Turkey NT coach the same time affects the coach's decision to build the new team.

i think playing knowing Naz is behind her and to play without Naz are two diffrent things.without Naz she can feel the pressure.also Gözde will be absent.She was not a Ting Zhu both she was some kind of player that the setters can set to her anytime they wish .she alway plays with heart and brave..Now Lonneke(if stays)) or Kelsey (if stays) are to take that responsibility to help Ting Zhu

• Well we don't know what players Vakifbank will sign so it is just guessing at this point. You have to say Zhu will be a starter, Robinson may be necessary to take over from Gozde unless Tugba is ready as I said, but I agree with Canter that it will be too much pressure for her with little experience. That leaves one foreigner spot and if you remember Sloetjes made a huge contribution to Vakifbank winning the final and I don't think there are any Turkish OPPs that can do that job.

• I don`t know but I don`t think Guidetti will trust Cansu to be the starting setter next season or at least for Cl and playoffs. My bet is that he will sign someone else...maybe Skorupa or even Tomkom.

Unless Cansu plays as starting setter this summer for the Turkish Teams and does a good job...same situation as Malinov last season.

• yes those actions were great..also Naz and Gözde's digs were great too..
    Kübra can play if she find herself.i trust in her but Zehra is still inexperienced.Zehra is so young its quite normal playing final4..i cant be agry at her..she will learn by experience and from Raşiç-Kübra duo

• I think Neriman is the only one that can replace Godze....and maybe Meliha.

Well we don't know what players Vakifbank will sign so it is just guessing at this point. You have to say Zhu will be a starter, Robinson may be necessary to take over from Gozde unless Tugba is ready as I said, but I agree with Canter that it will be too much pressure for her with little experience. That leaves one foreigner spot and if you remember Sloetjes made a huge contribution to Vakifbank winning the final and I don't think there are any Turkish OPPs that can do that job.

• i think playing knowing Naz is behind her and to play without Naz are two diffrent things.without Naz she can feel the pressure.also Gözde will be absent.She was not a Ting Zhu both she was some kind of player that the setters can set to her anytime they wish .she alway plays with heart and brave..Now Lonneke(if stays)) or Kelsey (if stays) are to take that responsibility to help Ting Zhu

Glad that Vakifbank still has a lot of leadership there. Rasic is the captain of Serbia NT and Zhu Ting is the captain of China NT, arguably the two best teams in the world now.
    CEV championship, World club Championship, Turkish Super Cup, Turkish Cup, Turkish League, and CEV championship, six championships in a row, what a run, wow! :obey: Congratulations!

• One of the main keys of Vakifbank's success especially in the past 5 years is obviously having Naz, which is the best Turkish setter there is. Not wasting 1 spot for a foreigner setter is very helpful. Let's see if Cansu can keep up the good work. Is Naz OFFICIALY pregnant and out of the team? I've heard the same story other years...