CEV Champions League 2018

• Some people are just so funny to read. Pretension is their game. Come on! It's internet. Don't play that game as you do in your real life. Simply say you don't like her! It's not your fault that someone is outlandishly powerful in spiking. After consciously ignoring some feud pickup language and then play innocence and then use f word. That's what I call grace.

One of the main keys of Vakifbank's success especially in the past 5
    years is obviously having Naz, which is the best Turkish setter there
    is. Not wasting 1 spot for a foreigner setter is very helpful. Let's see
    if Cansu can keep up the good work. Is Naz OFFICIALY pregnant and out
    of the team? I've heard the same story other years...

I think the story finally comes true.
    Guidetti started Cansu in the last two games not becasue she is a better setter than Naz. Guidetti knew that Naz would be absent in the coming season and wanted Cansu to get more experience. Down the stretch in the 5th set against Imoco, Naz was the one staying on court, not Cansu. It is very obvious that Guidetti thinks Naz is still a better setter in clutch time. There are a lot of things Cansu has to improve, especially the coordination with Zhu and Rasic. :wall:

• There are many people attacking Gozde on instagram and other social media because of her MVP... :wall: :wall: :wall:
    I even saw someone complaining about this to Kosheleva, WTF! :gone: :gone: :gone: :gone:

• There are many people attacking Gozde on instagram and other social media because of her MVP... :wall: :wall: :wall:
    I even saw someone complaining about this to Kosheleva, WTF! :gone: :gone: :gone: :gone:

I saw lots of people complain about it at CEV official instagram. I think cev does not predict this will happen. Award is already sent to gozde. There is no way back. CEV should also accept the complaining from the public. :teach:

• I saw lots of people complain about it at CEV official instagram. I think cev does not predict this will happen. Award is already sent to gozde. There is no way back. CEV should also accept the complaining from the public. :teach:

of course CEV should accept the complaining, but there is no need to bash Gozde or the other girls in their own social media.

• of course CEV should accept the complaining, but there is no need to bash Gozde or the other girls in their own social media.

I check that. Some fans are attacking to each other not on gozde!!! For my point of view, cev now realizes that they have opportunity to explore the asia market to save the market in europe! Fivb has already began to do it on the club and national level~~ :teach:

I think cev should set up a special award like life-time accomplishment award. so they do not need to give mvp of one season to someone will retire. :teach:

• can some users stop disrespecting/underestimating Gözde and what she did for Vakıf,pls! ..she deserved it..thats it!
    she did most of dirty job,received ,digged and get some kills and never gave up! these kind of players could/should be selected as mvp sometimes as well
    ..is it really that hard to congratulate a player ? you're behaving as if they gave the award to Koleva from Blaj or Cansu Çetin from Galatasaray
    thats just an "award" nothing more

• How is this still going on? Genuinely sorry if my sarcastic comments have offended anyone or helped lead to this off-topic nonsense. Can we just all agree to disagree, be nice and move on?

• Could you copy/paste one quote from an user in this thread to support your claim that Gozde were disrespected??

not directly but some are trying to imply that indirectly.
    not congratulating a player and keeping talking about an award and some other things kind of disrespectful imo
    thats what i felt
    shortly,congratulate her and move on..no need to keep complaning :win: