CEV Champions League 2018

• Nobody is bashing Godze...since when saying someone did not deserve a award is bashing?

Godze deserves a special award but she was not the MVP of this tournament.

Who is retiring in Vakifbank next season? I'm only asking because I want to know who's winning MVP next season.

I hope nobody in Vitra will retire next season as well...because if they win Boskovic will have no chance at MVP. :kiss:

• Well if people go out on her instagram and on other social media telling her she doesn't deserve it or telling her things like can you sleep at night now lol and I saw this one for real. I call this attacking even.

And yea I've never been a Gözde fan but even I find myself defending her with all the crap I'm seeing.

• I think you don't appreciate other players enough.

And Zhu doesn't need our complients.She won so many MVP's and best spikers.If you ask me she is already Legend.I'm sure Zhu is not selfish and arrogant like you.

• Nobody is bashing Godze.

Really? Please go to her instagram. I'm not copying print screens here to prove my point.

• We all know the value of Gozde. But you have to admit the fact that MVP award is not a gift for her retirement. She is not the MVP thats it. Maybe they shoud have given it to queen Robin as a birthday gift. Seems appropriate. Do you know how great Yuko Sano was? Whats your reaction when they gave the MVP to her?

• NO ONE IS SAYING THAT ZHU DID NOT DESERVE OR THAT SHE IS NOT AN AMAZING PLAYER.

• Gözde was very tragic in NT season and it is obvious that we don't need her anymore especially when watching her for 11 matches in club. What is so game changing about Gözde lol, she tips every single ball and can't even receive well. And I am not talking about just yesterday. Remember her game changing reception in Ech?

Do you remember what you said about Gozde? If I follow your logic, you must be a pathetic troll disrespecting Gozde.

• :rolll: :rolll: :rolll: Quoted from "beri"

Gözde was very tragic in NT season and it is obvious that we don't need her anymore especially when watching her for 11 matches in club. What is so game changing about Gözde lol, she tips every single ball and can't even receive well. And I am not talking about just yesterday. Remember her game changing reception in Ech?
    Do you remember what you said about Gozde? If I follow your logic, you must be a pathetic troll disrespecting Gozde.

• not directly but some are trying to imply that indirectly.
    not congratulating a player and keeping talking about an award and some other things kind of disrespectful imo
    thats what i felt
    shortly,congratulate her and move on..no need to keep complaning

So are you telling us that your conclusion is based on your feeling? Does your feeling also tell you that the synonym of disagreement is disrespectfulness ?

• So are you telling us that your conclusion is based on your feeling? Does your feeling also tell you that the synonym of disagreement is disrespectfulness ?

it depends on how you treat the matter..for example..: saying "congrats to Gözde on Mvp award but i thought Zhu deserved it and moving on" ( this would look more elegant)
    but not congratulating a player and keeping complaining about it for hours makes it "seem" disrespectful from my point of view

• Really? Please go to her instagram. I'm not copying print screens here to prove my point.

Why is so hard for you to just copy/paste a stupid link to validate your claim? For myself, I already gave you the Gozde's instagram link. All you need to do is to tell us where we can find those countless personal attacks toward Gozde.

• That is just me telling my opinion of Gözde as a player. I think she is an all round player but last season did not play great as she also did not in F4 now but she did mean so much to Vakif all these years and even I as much as I dont neccessarily like her think she deserved something and I def do not approve of the ppl bashing her. Time to start attacking me now I guess. More ppl dislike players, look at the comments about Fabris. But this passive agressively attacking to all the ppl that don't see Zhu as their fave all the time needs to stop. This convo started when someone talked about their fave OH's which triggered a Zhu fan, how dare Sidney not include Zhu in his OWN top 5. :rolll: after that just a bunch of passive agressively attacking Gözde

My profile is changed as I'm officially declared a Zhu hater now :)

• it depends on how you treat the matter..for exmaple..: "congrats to Gözde on Mvp award but i thought Zhu deserved it and moving on"
    but not congratulating a player and keeping complaining about it for hours makes it "seem" disrespectful from my point of view

Hummmm... Do I need to remind you that it was your friend Sidney who keeps _masturbating_ about this shiiits in this tread? All we do is to answer back his __masturbation__. It always makes me laugh that you're the first who provoke the situation. But you always play innocent victim when you were confronted because of your provocation.

There are many people attacking Gozde on instagram and other social media because of her MVP...
    I even saw someone complaining about this to Kosheleva, WTF!

• That is just me telling my opinion of Gözde as a player. I think she is an all round player but last season did not play great as she also did not in F4 now but she did mean so much to Vakif all these years and even I as much as I dont neccessarily like her think she deserved something and I def do not approve of the ppl bashing her. Time to start attacking me now I guess. More ppl dislike players, look at the comments about Fabris. But this passive agressively attacking to all the ppl that don't see Zhu as their fave all the time needs to stop. This convo started when someone talked about their fave OH's which triggered a Zhu fan, how dare Sidney not include Zhu in his OWN top 5. after that just a bunch of passive agressively attacking Gözde

My profile is changed as I'm officially declared a Zhu hater now

Oh i thought you have always hated her all along. :rolll: :dance6:

• That is just me telling my opinion of Gözde as a player. I think she is an all round player but last season did not play great as she also did not in F4 now but she did mean so much to Vakif all these years and even I as much as I dont neccessarily like her think she deserved something and I def do not approve of the ppl bashing her. Time to start attacking me now I guess. More ppl dislike players, look at the comments about Fabris. But this passive agressively attacking to all the ppl that don't see Zhu as their fave all the time needs to stop. This convo started when someone talked about their fave OH's which triggered a Zhu fan, how dare Sidney not include Zhu in his OWN top 5. after that just a bunch of passive agressively attacking Gözde

My profile is changed as I'm officially declared a Zhu hater now

It's so funny that you call your disrespectful idiocies toward Gozde as an "opinion". But when we express our disagreement about Gozde, we become all Gozde's hater. As for your pathetic friend Sydney, if you're really honest with yourself, you would admit the fact the argument has nothing to do with Zhu is not in this loser's top 5 fav list. You should ask your pathetic friend to answer my very simple and specific question instead of spending your energy for writing such stupidities.