CEV Champions League 2018

• Nobody said ANYTHING about you guys having an opinion, I dont think you get it. Imo Zhu probably deserved it more as well looking at the stats however Gözde is retiring and its all not a big deal just show some respect and stop spamming the thread! Biggest problem with you is not having an opinion but you just assume everyone needs to have that opinion as well. And somehow you guys make everything about Zhu and how she is hated by everyone when no one even mentions her. It goes both ways, if you want to share your opinion you gotta respect other opinion as well. Not everyone has to obey Zhu as their new Jesus. You're still talking down on sidney using uneccesary terms as 'his stupid....' etc. So pointless this

• To all the new 10 post ppl still saying shit about Gözde and how she didn't deserve it etc or are so narrow minded that they cant even move on from an meaningless award: to all the Zhu this, Zhu that crybabies

I've had it!

You are clearly not having enough of it judging by your posts.

Regarding the Zhu this, Zhu that crybabies, I seem to have only noticed one who's currently active. Must be so hard to use the ignore function unless it means so much fun for you :lol:

• Nobody said ANYTHING about you guys having an opinion, I dont think you get it. Imo Zhu probably deserved it more as well looking at the stats however Gözde is retiring and its all not a big deal just show some respect and stop spamming the thread! Biggest problem with you is not having an opinion but you just assume everyone needs to have that opinion as well. And somehow you guys make everything about Zhu and how she is hated by everyone when no one even mentions her. It goes both ways, if you want to share your opinion you gotta respect other opinion as well. Not everyone has to obey Zhu as their new Jesus. You're still talking down on sidney using uneccesary terms as 'his stupid....' etc. So pointless this

Well I have two question for you.

1- Since when asking clarification from you and from your pathetic friends is considered as spamming?

2- Could you show me a prof (a quote from someone) that you or your pathetic friends were considered as Zhu's haters because no one mentions her?

My two questions are very clear, simple and specific. For this, I expect you to answer me back clearly, simply and specifically.

• Could you please stop this useless chat about haters and so on? Stop this off topic right now.

Thank you, I was about to post the same.

The overall climate of this forum has been going rapidly down the drain once again lately :roll: I don't know what to do about it because it's a general effect, not a thing caused by just a few people.

• In my opinion, Gozde DESERVES the MVP title -- but for a completely different reason.

On paper, on court -- yes, no doubt -- ZHU TING is the real MVP. I have to admit that. She carries Vakifbank on her back and this has nothing to do with me being overdramatic.

But Gozde is a living legend -- playing her heart out like a 22 years old on her final match of her professional career. ZHU TING might carries Vakifbank, but Gozde HOLDS the team together. She is doing crazy defensive play and pushing her team mates so that ZHU TING can do her job: killing machine.

Gozde is an MVP to CEV overall, one of the most prominent figures that amazed people when it comes to female volleyball. She was one of the front faces of Turkey golden years. She is given that title because her long standing career shows that she is an MVP, and for that match being her final match is an icing on the cake.

• can some users stop disrespecting/underestimating Gözde and what she did for Vakıf,pls! ..she deserved it..thats it!
    she did most of dirty job,received ,digged and get some kills and never gave up! these kind of players could/should be selected as mvp sometimes as well
    ..is it really that hard to congratulate a player ? you're behaving as if they gave the award to Koleva from Blaj or Cansu Çetin from Galatasaray
    thats just an "award" nothing more

I think most chinese fans can live with that Gözde is the MVP. Only some die-hard fans of Zhu can't face it. I have learnt that in some chinese forums you will get into trouble when you say something bad about Zhu even it is a fair comment.
    IMO, Gözde is eligible for the prize she won. Some people are just so narrow-minded and neglect the contributions Gözde made.

• think most chinese fans can live with that Gözde is the MVP. Only some die-hard fans of Zhu can't face it. I have learnt that in some chinese forums you will get into trouble when you say something bad about Zhu even it is a fair comment.
    IMO, Gözde is eligible for the prize she won. Some people are just so narrow-minded and neglect the contributions Gözde made.

There are always some fanatic fans in any sport. But not all are so called narrow-minded because they disagree with you.

• I respect your opinion and I agree almost all you said about Gozde. As you said regarding Gozde, she is a living legend in Europe and I more than agree that she deserves an award for her outstanding achievement. But the problem is she didn't receive the right award that she deserves and the CEV took the award from someone else and gave this to her. And yes, Gozde is a very passionate and very dedicated person and I really admire her. But I can say the same thing for Zhu Ting. To be honest, how many players ready to take the risk to aggravate her injury and keep fighting to save her team's ass_ ? I'm not trying praise Zhu Ting and down play Gozde's achievement and her contribution. But you have admit the fact that without Zhu Ting, the chance for Vakifbank to kiss the CEV cup would be almost zero. Furthermore, as I said earlier in another comment, the dream team award is for creating a "dream" team. If we start to give this dream team award to a retiring player for her achievement and for her dedication or something similar, the meaning of dream team award will lose its significance. Forget about Zhu Ting for a moment, but how about Naz? How about Neslihan? they too are living legends and they are also very passionated and dedicated players. Why they didn't receive any dream team award? It's unfair. right? For me, the problem is not with Zhu or with Gozde. For me the real culprit is CEV. They should create an award for honoring the dedication and for the achievement of a player instead of taking an award from someone else and give this to the player.

• A few points:

1. These few hard-core non-stop zhu fans aren't representing all of us, as any sane mature people would know.
    2. Gozde is such a charismatic character and she is beloved by a lot of Zhu fans. And many would agree as a friend and captain, Gozde certainly makes the transition to Vakif easier for Zhu, so you can say part of Zhu's success in Europe is contributed by Gozde. You can also see on courts, Zhu and Gozde are quite close and trust each other, whenever Gozde is bump setting, she mostly goes to Zhu.
    3. These fans can be annoying indeed, but at the same time, I don't think hating Zhu is a good response for this. It has nothing to do with Zhu anyway. Mature up guys.

So let's just ignore these posts and don't give them more to argue about. Peace guys.

• A few points:

1. These few hard-core non-stop zhu fans aren't representing all of us, as any sane mature people would know.
    2. Gozde is such a charismatic character and she is beloved by a lot of Zhu fans. And many would agree as a friend and captain, Gozde certainly makes the transition to Vakif easier for Zhu, so you can say part of Zhu's success in Europe is contributed by Gozde. You can also see on courts, Zhu and Gozde are quite close and trust each other, whenever Gozde is bump setting, she mostly goes to Zhu.
    3. These fans can be annoying indeed, but at the same time, I don't think hating Zhu is a good response for this. It has nothing to do with Zhu anyway. Mature up guys.

So let's just ignore these posts and don't give them more to argue about. Peace guys.

Could you give us some name of those so-called hard-core non-stop zhu fans, so we can have some reference about how a "hard-core non-stop zhu's fan" looks like? Also, there are huge huge and huge spectrum of sport fans. For this, what gives you the legitimacy and the justification to represent all of "us"?

• Thank you, I was about to post the same.

The overall climate of this forum has been going rapidly down the drain once again lately :roll: I don't know what to do about it because it's a general effect, not a thing caused by just a few people.

I don't know if it is a coincidence or pope summoned his troll minions back to the forum :lol:

• To be honest, I'm here not because Zhu Ting didn't receive the MVP. I'm here just to pisssssoff those hypocrite losers who start the provocation and then playing innocent victims when they were confronted for their hypocrisies and their stupidities. They started their _stupid_ show and I have full determination to help them to close it.

• just lock this thread down. The season is over anyway.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• That is just me telling my opinion of Gözde as a player. I think she is an all round player but last season did not play great as she also did not in F4 now but she did mean so much to Vakif all these years and even I as much as I dont neccessarily like her think she deserved something and I def do not approve of the ppl bashing her. Time to start attacking me now I guess. More ppl dislike players, look at the comments about Fabris. But this passive agressively attacking to all the ppl that don't see Zhu as their fave all the time needs to stop. This convo started when someone talked about their fave OH's which triggered a Zhu fan, how dare Sidney not include Zhu in his OWN top 5. :rolll: after that just a bunch of passive agressively attacking Gözde

My profile is changed as I'm officially declared a Zhu hater now :)

Huh?Seriously?Who the hell cares about whether you hate her or not?Besides it is clear that you are a KYK fan and a ferner fan so your comments counts for nothing when it comes to the subject of Zhu and Vakif.