CEV Champions League 2018

• Seriously, those serve mistakes are not acceptable for GS and on a level like this. There is no single player (maybe besides of Neslihan) who can show a constancy on the service line, I can predict on the other players, that their serve will go out by a chance of 70%! If I were the head coach I would only train serves, seriously, some players need to change their serve style! (Ruseva !!!!!!!)

No communication and Vakif got the first set! Game is playing sooo predictable, why insisting on Rabadzhieva and in front of her Sloetjes/Rasic duo, than using Jack in front of her Gözde/Rasic duo? Or why not a pipe attack!?

• Rabadzhieva has been a big disappointment all season tbh. I'm sure her passing used to be better than this, even just last year for Volero

• Gs plays better than last time. Vakifbank uses the same roster as the local league! It is better to buy kimberly hill back! :lol:

What is different with GS? Maybe one more foreigner MB? Which is actually not right, GS sometimes plays with both Ruseva and Jack when 1 of them is changing with the libero.

Rabadzhieva has been a big disappointment all season tbh. I'm sure her passing used to be better than this, even just last year for Volero

Exactly, she wasn't as bad as this in Volero. Tbh she is not worth to be a part in this team. Its a waste on the foreigner limitation for GS. I would break her contract as soon as possible and get someone better, GS should get Neriman, I don't know when the Japanese league will end but she would be more useful with her defense and attacks.

Gizem K. is doing great so far and it works better with Kosheleva. GS is making stupid mistakes and their block system is a mess!

• Smartest idea ever! Having Neriman next to Kosheleva while you have also Gizem as libero :whistling: :aww:

• Smartest idea ever! Having Neriman next to Kosheleva while you have also Gizem as libero :whistling: :aww:

Haha oh man really have an idea before posting something. What is Rabadzheiva doing better, Neriman could'nt do? Gizem is not known for receiving very well but she is also not a bad receiver. They also have Cansu Cetin. -> bEST EXAMPLE: watch the beginning of the third set right now!

• Wow GS!!!

Match totally switched turns now

Wait. Vakif is known for comebacks and GS for collapses.

I have a feeling that we won't see Örge much long in Vakif, Guidetti is really strict with Liberos when they cannot deliver especially receive, this happened quite a lot that Ayca is replacing Örge. Something which was really rare last season.