You are not logged in.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:18pm

Just tuned into Uralochka-Bucarest towards the end of the 3rd set...Brakocevic serves like back in the good old days :white:

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:40pm

Some truly amazing serves for sure from Brakocevic, but their game is awfully predictible, putting virtually all balls to Brakocevic now in the third and she has started to get blocked down A LOT...its rare to see any player getting blocked down so many times in a set as her in set 4 here. I have lost the count personally.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:43pm

Some truly amazing serves for sure from Brakocevic, but their game is awfully predictible, putting virtually all balls to Brakocevic now in the third and she has started to get blocked down A LOT...its rare to see any player getting blocked down so many times in a set as her in set 4 here. I have lost the count personally.
I counted at least 4 kill blocks on her in 4th set.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 4:59pm

I'm glad both teams continued with their best line-up in tie-break even though Uralochka was through to next round after 4 sets. And they put up another marvelous blocking performance in 5th set :white:

On the one hand Hashimoto ended up being too predictable and sometimes set too low and too close, but nevertheless Uralochka's block did a great job technically in terms of timing, positioning and arms posture.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male
  • "StefanS" started this thread

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 11:09pm

Regarding the duel Ekaterinburg vs. Bukarest: the Tigresses lost this one already at home with a below average performance, and Uralochka could make full use of this fact in the return match today.

The only surprise result (in limited manner) was the defeat of LP Viesti SALO (FIN) against Kralovo Pole BRNO (TCH), because the favourited finnish team won the first match abroad in three sets against Brno, and lost at home against the Czech team clearly and also the Golden Set in the end. But Salo ist not performing at its best currently, because they failed in semis of Finnish cup against later (first time) winners and eternal rivals HPK HÄMEENLINNA already and lost that way the national cup.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez, Neriman, Meryem, Fatma

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 11:52pm

I watched Bucuresti as well and felt so sad when they lost set 4 after being 1-2 3-8 up. Brakocevic had a 11 point serve streak which included lots of aces as well in set 3. :super: it was 14-12 then 14-23 with Jovana serve. I would love to see Jovana again in big clubs :heart:

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 10:53am

The most interesting matches in 1/8 finals round are supposed to be (roughly in order of suggested quality):

Eczacibasi vs. Busto Arsizio

Minsk vs. Béziers (no clear favourite I think)

Schwerin vs. Khimik (at least I assume Khimik will win todays return match and that way being Schwerins opponent; also not that clear who will prevail)

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 7:02pm

;( ;(
That's painful...

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 8:00pm

I mamaged to watch Logan Tom for a while. :love:

Pity her team is terrible. :gone:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Friday, January 12th 2018, 6:30pm

;( ;(
That's painful...

Bad luck for Busto Arsizio indeed.

Friday, January 12th 2018, 7:24pm

;( ;(
That's painful...

there is a match to play so no need to be that pessimistic..Busto is a very experienced team in the european cups, that is important
meso mi ra se beno...

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Friday, January 12th 2018, 10:03pm

Eczacıbaşı will play against all the few strong teams in this cup: Busto-Krasnoyarsk-Pomı-Uralochka :box:

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Friday, January 12th 2018, 10:20pm

Eczacıbaşı will play against all the few strong teams in this cup: Busto-Krasnoyarsk-Pomı-Uralochka :box:

I think this is okay for the clear-cut favourite of this competition ;) .