2018 CEV Challenge Cup

• Niemer and the German girls played a fabulous game thats for sure. Was Hippe even invited to German NT last season? She ia quite an agressive player and can be really useful imo. Also she might not be 18 but she is still young and improves crazily each season. I wish to see her in German NT and Italian/Turkish league next season
    Btw Poll was also very agressive and reliable. Great match by the foreigners of Olympiacos.

• Niemer and the German girls played a fabulous game thats for sure. Was Hippe even invited to German NT last season? She ia quite an agressive player and can be really useful imo. Also she might not be 18 but she is still young and improves crazily each season. I wish to see her in German NT and Italian/Turkish league next season
    Btw Poll was also very agressive and reliable. Great match by the foreigners of Olympiacos.

Yes Hippe was invited but she declined to recover from some knee problems. However I have a feeling that she prefers spending her summers on the beach posting bikini photos on social media rather than in NT where she would be on bench most of the time now that Lippmann is on the best way to become a world class OPP.

• congrats to all the players in the team no matter what nationality they have :)

It's the usual approach: most good European cups teams have not few foreigners of course. But the two middles of Olympiacos are Greek players and they were very good, an important part of the success.

• It's the usual approach: most good European cups teams have not few foreigners of course. But the two middles of Olympiacos are Greek players and they were very good, an important part of the success.

And the greek setter too.

I have the impression Nilay is playing way too fast and the greek setter is playing more calmly.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's too early, to know, which strong teams will be all in this competition next season. As usual, Bursa qualified again as 5th in Turkish league, and Besiktas has the chance to follow via Balkan cup. It isn't clear, if Odintsovo will participate, or another Russian team instead of them - we have to wait for it. Monza is unlike to play this competition IMHO, generally no Italian team did in the last years at all - it is not interesting for them. From Germany it is rather unclear, despite formally Wiesbaden would be the participant, but they will not due to money reasons as the last years, I think. But the CEV can enforce either Stuttgart or Schwerin to play here, because both are highly unlikely to participate in CL. Usually, with the license of 5th in France Le Cannet the new Volero Le Cannet should also play in this competition. Olympiacos Piraeus may opt for a higher quality competition in the season coming (likely to get CL qualification ticket), after they won this season this one already. But essentially we have to wait, how things work out, which is most difficult to judge here - last time no Polish team participated here or in CEV cup opposed to former years for example.