Russia - Superliga 2013-2014

• Well it sounds like Lesya Makhno is heading for the "pudding club" if all of a sudden she is taking a year off for "family reasons". She was scheduled to play for Kazan this season.

• I don't know who's confirmed and who's not. I follow Dinamo Kazan web site, but it just say who's coming who's gone.

I've listed the Russian players and their squads on the 2013/14 players' list.

• Where will play Salina and Merkulova?
    I thought I would throw in Hara Morin, but are not on the list of players on the club website.

• Gamova-Larson
    vs.
    Obmochaeva-Kosheleva
    vs.
    Calderon-Sokolova
    vs.
    Mammadova-Carrillo
    vs.
    Filipova-Isaeva
    vs.
    Pasynkova-Chaplina
    :box: :box: :super: :super: :white:
    interesting battles :thumbup:

Silver Medal 2014 CEV DenizBank Volleyball Champions League - Women

Edited once, last by José ().

• Where will play Salina and Merkulova?
    I thought I would throw in Hara Morin, but are not on the list of players on the club website.

Yulia Merkulova (MB) = Dinamo Krasnodar (RUS) ---> Hara Morin Ulan-Ude (RUS)

I don't know about Salina :sos:

• Merkulova is in Zarechie.

On friendly matches Atom Trefl Sopot - Hara Morin, Merkulova had been there in Hara Morin team. Maybe something changed?

• Are they lesbians?

LOL :lol: hell no !! you should read the news .
    - Merkulova want to live in Moscow or near by ,so her contract with Hara Morin has been terminated.
    - Salina's negotiating with Hara Morin about her contract.

• LOL :lol: hell no !! you should read the news .
    - Merkulova want to live in Moscow or near by ,so her contract with Hara Morin has been terminated.
    - Salina's negotiating with Hara Morin about her contract.

:rolll: Sorry! I misunderstood ROL's sentence :rolll: :aww:

• I've missed all the fun in this thread!)))
    Today Russian league is starting with some interesting games to follow
    Dinamo Krasnodar - Dinamo Kazan livestream should be on Krasnodar''s homepage http://dinamokrasnodar.ru at 17.30 СЕТ
    Dinamo Moscow - Uralochka Ekaterinburg should be on Moscow's homepage http://vldinamo.ru at 16.00 CET
    Uralochka is missing Ruiz, Zaryazhko and Salina.

• Salina won't play in Uralochka so She doesn't count.

Maybe such line up:

Rusakova-Smirnova
    Chesnokova-?
    Chaplina-Pasynkova
    Chernova

• 2nd MB will definitely Maria Beloborodova

• or Sinead Jack

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• or Sinead Jack

Jack definitely should get a chance to be starter. In last NORCECA Champinships she was the best blocker and she was chosen to Dream Team of tournament ^^ she's still young (almost 20 yo) and promising player

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• My mistake, Dinamo Moscow - Uralochka will start at 17.00 CET

• Sinead Jack.. no official from Uralochka NTMK and from Russian transfer site.

I have a feeling this is only joke.