Poland - OrlenLiga 2014/2015

• "Everybody"? :what: I don't know anyone who would consider Belcik a really good setter, not to mention one of the best in the world :aww:

Atom's fans think she's really good setter. The president of Atom think the same. Polish commentators (I mean Niemczyk or Wanio) say she's very smart, creative and better than Ognjenovic. Niemczyk said few times that Belcik is one of the best in the world :D That's funny but a lot of people in Poland think that.

• Bełcik is simply horrible setter :wavy: i don't know what people see in her :D
    First example: quality of Polish NT's play after Wołosz got injured dropped dramatically because of poor performance by Bełcik

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• lets say Iza has some bright moments thats all :rolll: ok, Niemczyk could bring the best from her, remember how she was playing in 2005 ECH, but after that her level dropped dramatically due to long injury and recovery and simply not developing herself by sitting in Muszyna and Atom ...which Italy club wanted her in the middle 00´s?

• Congrats to Chemik Police, They are obviously the best team in Orlenliga, but honestly this season was the worst one compared to last five or ten years. The level of the league was simply embarrassing, no need to wonder why Polish volleyball federation hasn't been interested in women's volleyball investigation recently. If they want more, they need to show through good performances, otherwise it will only get worse and worse :)

Police managed to hold the trophy again and 4th in European CL is pretty awesome but they might have wanted better than that, and in order to that for next year they definitely should make smarter transfers. Bjeclia-Kowalinska duo is very unstable, not enough to fight against stronger teams, maybe they are okay in domestic league though. Glinka is still good but I think it would be better if she ends up right here, it's sort of painful to watch players get old and play worse. I love her and she should be remembered as a legend, no doubt. Ognjenovic is most likely leaving, but still she was the best setter in Polish league, especially if you compare her to Belcik, Gryka or Hanke, Muhlsteinova and some others. Maybe only Muszyna's Radenkovic can make a good competition. Those serbs have taken over the league this year. If the rumors turn to be true, only Veljkovic will stay and the other serbians will leave and Mihajlovic should be there, I wonder what they are thinking of...

Wolosz-Skowronska-Veljkovic-Bednarek-Werblinska-Mihajlvoic-Zenik, this line up looks quite competitive but I just hope that they get a better MB than Bednarek, or she would play better with Wolosz, because Ognjenovic didn't really like setting to her due to the fail of trust.

Who else are they looking for anyway? They are obsessed with serbians, so why not Malesevic? :D

• Atom's fans think she's really good setter.

No, they don't.

• No, they don't.

Please, read comments on facebook's page or local websites. They think she's really good setter and the problem in Atom's team is Micelli :)

• Please, read comments on facebook's page or local websites. They think she's really good setter and the problem in Atom's team is Micelli :)

I don't read comments, I attend matches and listen to what people say. Two season ago indeed there were many people who liked Iza. Last season it was like 50-50. This year I haven't met a person (and I met a lot of them) who could stand Iza's game. Of course she's a great captain and person, but what she does on the court is just *censored*. So, no, not everybody think she's awesome.

• This year I haven't met a person (and I met a lot of them) who could stand Iza's game. Of course she's a great captain and person, but what she does on the court is just *censored*. So, no, not everybody think she's awesome.

Nice to know that I'm not alone :D but I'm 99,9% sure she's going to stay in Atom and once again she will be the main setter.

• Wolosz-Skowronska-Veljkovic-Bednarek-Werblinska-Mihajlvoic-Zenik, this line up looks quite competitive but I just hope that they get a better MB than Bednarek, or she would play better with Wolosz, because Ognjenovic didn't really like setting to her due to the fail of trust.

I agree with your comments however Glinka is still one of the best players (and she will not participate in NT so she will reserve more energy for next season). I also like Bednarek - she is able to win some sets by service and block.

• I agree with your comments however Glinka is still one of the best players (and she will not participate in NT so she will reserve more energy for next season). I also like Bednarek - she is able to win some sets by service and block.

Line-up which can become true would be quite competitive even in Europe :thumbup:

Agree about Bednarek - she had some great games, especially in Muszynianka :D pity that she got injured some times in last years :(
    Glinka is still in decent shape but she can retire right now, I heard rumours about her moving to Warsaw...

and I'm surprised why people blame Micelli for Atom's performance :what: in some games Kaczorowska and Efimienko finally woke up :!: but Bełcik spoilt much throughout last seasons :wavy:

which Italy club wanted her in the middle 00´s?

Iza told me that she had offers from Despar Sirio Perugia and Foppa BG in 2004 and Jesi in 2005.

• 9th place:

KSZO - PGNiG 3-2 (25-19 22-25 25-11 18-25 16-14) MVP: Kamila Ganszczyk stats

KSZO is 9th, PGNiG 10th.

11th place:

Developres - Pałac 3-0 (27-25 25-18 26-24) MVP: Karolina Filipowicz stats

Developres is 11th, Pałac is 12th.

• Iza told me that she had offers from Despar Sirio Perugia and Foppa BG in 2004 and Jesi in 2005.

hmm, pity that she didnt went there :dance6: