Italy - Serie A1 2014/15

• IMO, Its not even comparable in terms of fun, Italian league is far better that way. Besides Italy does not have such uncivillized fans like GS or FB. Who followed the matches of middle-leveled or weak turkish teams? I honestly didnt. Perhaps only the top 4 teams.

I mean the italian finals were just :white:

• Gözde' reception looked not bad....i watched C.Bosetti and i didnt see anything special in her offensive game...Melis Durul would be more efficcient in attacking instead maybe but Bosetti is a good defender..Gennari seems to be good at receiving,i couldnt have a clear opinion about her attack bcz Skorupa prepared reall good positions for her to attack

I am not talking about Bosetti this or the last season in Molico.. If you haven't watcher her before trry seing some of her videos on youtube and you'll get what i mean.. She was I thknk the MVP of some european and world champinships .. you can see her playing there and those moves are not on a junior level! So she is pretty talented and she is only 21 so 2 not so good seasons doesn't mean anything.. She even was a starter before Lucia at some Italian NT tournament I think maybe Olympics then Lucia became starter

• IMO, Its not even comparable in terms of fun, Italian league is far better that way. Besides Italy does not have such uncivillized fans like GS or FB. Who followed the matches of middle-leveled or weak turkish teams? I honestly didnt. Perhaps only the top 4 team.

agree with you on fun,fans etc..i think most of the soccer fans behave that way even in italy,italy has a good volleyball fans
    btw, classification matches for the 5th-8th in turkey were worth watching though i didnt ..the playoffs were boring bcz those teams had lost on mind before tha matches

• I am not talking about Bosetti this or the last season in Molico.. If you haven't watcher her before trry seing some of her videos on youtube and you'll get what i mean.. She was I thknk the MVP of some european and world champinships .. you can see her playing there and those moves are not on a junior level! So she is pretty talented and she is only 21 so 2 not so good seasons doesn't mean anything.. She even was a starter before Lucia at some Italian NT tournament I think maybe Olympics then Lucia became starter

you know what...when C.bosetti was at her best, junior EcH or WcH Damla Çakıroğlu was better than her in the final match..Damla had looked as brilliant as her then injuried etc.. ;) now neither Bosetti nor Damla seem to fill their potential..maybe in the future..

• Yeah, I'd say turkish league has been the most competitive league in the last five years, but overall Italian league is better in terms of fun, fans and organization. Its kinda ridiculous to compare GS to top italian teams, why? We never know before they play each other. And I dont think Signorile is worse than Alikaya. Both of them are just too decent and probably never will be good enough. Same word goes to Karakoyun, unbelievable ECZ won the CL trophy with her.

Well, the good quality of league effected turkish players though. I always knew Sonsirma and Akyol were good players but NEVER ever like this good, perhaps its Guidetti but also the league. Someday soon Akman will do the same unless turkish league's level gets worse.

• Yeah, I'd say turkish league has been the most competitive league in the last five years, but overall Italian league is better in terms of fun, fans and organization. Its kinda ridiculous to compare GS to top italian teams, why? We never know before they play each other. And I dont think Signorile is worse than Alikaya. Both of them are just too decent and probably never will be good enough. Same word goes to Karakoyun, unbelievable ECZ won the CL trophy with her.

Well, the good quality of league effected turkish players though. I always knew Sonsirma and Akyol were good players but NEVER ever like this good, perhaps its Guidetti but also the league. Someday soon Akman will do the same unless turkish league's level gets worse.

i dont have any objection to that sentence, i agree

• I really don't get the comparison of the leagues but there are some weird words here. For example Kyla Richey and Rita Liliom were starters in a team which was lead by its Turkish players.About Milos -I really don't like her- I remember how everyone was positive about her performance last year and every were thinking she's a very underrated MB including many Italian fans. I agree, Italian local players are better and Italian league has better coaches and the league is way more balanced than Turkish League but for example Bursa won challenge cup over the Italian league finalist and GS finished higher than Conegliano in CEV Cup so it clearly shows they are not so bad teams.(I'm not saying that Bursa is better than Novara, I hope everyone understands me well.)

• italian volleyball has a good tradition and they are still good on Nt level but they couldnt raise star players like Piccinini,Gioli etc in recent years

I dont think its only Italy. The overall level of volleyball has been dropping down. I still dont see any better setters than Fofao, although she recently retired. Its definitely gonna be endless if we keep talking about it :D

But well, I think some italian players have a good potential though. Caterina hasn't performed well in GS but she still is promising, Alessia Gennari also can show more in NT. Replacement for Gioli, I think Folie should be better. She's a good attacker.

• I dont think its only Italy. The overall level of volleyball has been dropping down. I still dont see any better setters than Fofao, although she recently retired. Its definitely gonna be endless if we keep talking about it :D

But well, I think some italian players have a good potential though. Caterina hasn't performed well in GS but she still is promising, Alessia Gennari also can show more in NT. Replacement for Gioli, I think Folie should be better. She's a good attacker.

I don't like Folie, of course she has a fast spikling style about the attack, but she is discontinuous and she can't block at all. The future of Italian NT regarding the MBs is in the club italia: Mabilo and Danesi (both 1996) have great talents.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• I don't like Folie, of course she has a fast spikling style about the attack, but she is discontinuous and she can't block at all. The future of Italian NT regarding the MBs is in the club italia: Mabilo and Danesi (both 1996) have great talents.

What about Bertone and Chirichella? Cristina was so bad in the finals, but I think she could play better. Bertone, I haven't heared anything about her. She's over 2m and I thought she was pretty promising. Pisani is unfortunately too short and Melandri is weak IMO. Agree about Folie, although I like her. She definitely should improve her blocks...

• I dont think its only Italy. The overall level of volleyball has been dropping down. I still dont see any better setters than Fofao, although she recently retired. Its definitely gonna be endless if we keep talking about it :D

can we say these players will be more than "good"players ? i cant....but f.e. Serbia has Boşkoviç and that girl may be a star player in the future with all her potential

• What about Bertone and Chirichella? Cristina was so bad in the finals, but I think she could play better. Bertone, I haven't heared anything about her. She's over 2m and I thought she was pretty promising. Pisani is unfortunately too short and Melandri is weak IMO. Agree about Folie, although I like her. She definitely should improve her blocks...

Folie is inconsistent in attack too, because during the quick is always too close to the net (even if, as I said, she has a very good arm) and she never takes the high balls. Moreover Folie, during the slide, hits the ball always in diagonal.
    I don't like even Chirichella, because she is only a good (but not so good) blocker, but she cannot attack at all.
    At the moment, the MBs of the NT should be Guiggi and Arrighetti (although she haven't had a good season in Baku and I think she's a quite overrated MB).

Regarding Bertone. I did not see many games of her team this year.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Such a disappointing result for Novara.

Good showing for Pomi's fighting spirit.

I have been saying for months that Signorile is not good enough. Look at Novara's reception %, and then their attack % -- what is the missing link? She is just tall. If she were a normal height would not be a setter anywhere.

• For me, Folie is better player than Chirichela but I think Guiggi and Arighetti are the best in Ialy right now. Guiggi was playing really good in the finals. She is underrated and she deserves to be in National Team more than both Folie and Chirichela.