Turkish League 2014/15

• vakif is not weaker than last year but also cannot say definitely stronger either as it would depend on vasileva's performace and the blocking on how well it would be next season.

regarding fener and ecz it really comes down to coaching and bench players because the top players of both teams are near at the same level.

• the problematic about VB in the league :

for a team with middle attackers :

Güldeniz could play instead of Costa...Gözde+Güldeniz+Naz+Sheila+Rasiç+Robin+Gizem in the league....Costa +Vasileva on the stands

For a team with better wing attackers :

Gözde+Vasileva+Naz+Sheilla+Rasiç+Bahar+Gizem .. (both Rasiç and Bahar are not good slide attackers)...Costa+Robin on the stands

for a team with slide attacker :

Gözde+Vasileva+Naz+Sheilla+Robin+Bahar+Gizem.... Rasiç+Costa on the stands

for a team with better passing :

Gözde+Costa+Naz+Sheilla+Rasiç+Bahar+Gizem ......Vasileva+ Robin on the stands

which team do you think would be good for VB ?

• fb
    best lineup: kim-montano-lucia, eda-dicle, elif-merve

2nd best: kim-lucia-polen, merve, depends on the shape of leo if she is 100% then the middle would be the same but if not then it will be bauer-dicle with elif as the setter.

ecz
    best lineup: larsson-bethania-neslihan, poljak-cansu, karakoyum-kayaklar/larsson-esra-neslihan, poljak-furst, same (for me the best and 2nd best lineups are identical it would just depend on what position they would like to maximize)

vb
    best lineup: sheila-gozde-vasileva, rasic-bahar, naz-gizem
    2nd best: sheila-gozde-onal, rasic-robin, same

• Çanakkale Bld. signed a contract with Gamze Gulcan (MB/İlbank) and Asli Koprulu (OH/Halkbank).

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Tugce Hocaoglu Coskun (S) extended her contract with Yesilyurt for the another season.
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=20744&topic=2

Deniz Hacıibrahimoglu (OH) extended her contract with İdmanocagi
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=20745&topic=2

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• İpek Soroglu(MB) will play for Bursa B.sehir Bld. next season
    http://www.voleybolextra.com/2…-bursa-bsehir-belediyede/

Cansu Aydinoglullari (S) has signed a contract with İdmanocagi
    http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=20749&topic=2

• I'm curious how the top 3 teams will prepare for that rule.

Vakifbank : Aydemir-Castro-Toksoy-Rasic-Sonsirma-Vasileva-Guresen (None of those MBs do slide attacks, so it's possible putting de Kruijf in stead of Rasic.)

ECZ : Karakoyun-Demir-Furst-Poljak-Gumus-Larson-Kuzabaslioglu (I'd want to put De la Cruz in stead of Gumus, but Busra Cansu is TOO way weak to play starter...)

Fenerbahce : Turkish setter(I don't know who's up there...)-Montano-Erdem-Denkel-Kim-Bosetti-Turkish libero (I still don't get why they transferred both Hildebrand and Bosetti. They're the same kind of players and if it has to be ONE player, Bosetti is far better IMO.)

I think we will see this roster most likely :whistle:

• For Vakifbank, we might see Kubra Akman more often than usual. I think everyone expected Bahar to leave but didnt really happen. Its strange that Costagrande stayed there considering that she does not have a chance to play in Champions League either.
    For Eczacibasi, it wont really matter in both ways. Larson & Esra duo has great reception and Furst&Poljak duo will kill everything. Otherwise De La Cruz has great attacking skills that playing with Busra won't really matter. I think Eczacibasi should give chance to another young MB they have than Busra.
    Fenerbahce's foreign transfers are just jokes. They have a really wide roster. I guess we might see Polen instead of Montano in several games and Leo or Bauer in. Oh god! Leo, Hildebrand and Bauer will only watch the games during the most season if no injuries happen.

I think Eczacibasi is one step further than the other teams this season for the league title.

• uhm why denkel instead of babat? and to me the not so good transfer is not kristin but rather meliha cause if they had gotten a better local oh instead of kim-montano-lucia trio they could also use kim-montano-better local oh in that way they would be able to use the 3rd spot for lo bianco who is a better setter than elif.

for ecz if i have to choose between esra or cansu, id choose esra cause cansu is 10x lower level while esra is only 3x :lol: plus if esra plays we will see poljak and furst together.

castro is safe, for oh is onal guldeniz enough? cause im not really sold on either costa or vasil, for mb's if they're looking for diversity then de kruiff is the choice if they're looking for being top heavy then rasic.

it's all about management even if your given too much or too little as long as you know how to twist your rotation you'll be competitive ;)

• I like Diclenur Babat a lot and agree that she is better than Gökcen. They both block well and are really bad in attacking. The problem is, there are no good OHs in Turkey. The only two come to my mind is Gözde & Esra Gumus. Neriman is probably the 3rd best but her repcetion is ?!. So I think Meliha was actually a very good transfer.
    Guldeniz is honestly not convincing. She had really good games in ECH qualification 2 weeks ago, scored more than Gözde and whole team in one of the games. But she is neither a great receiver, nor a good attacker.

• oh my so we'll see costa? she's still good defensively but her offense now is meh wish for sheila to receive the fountain of youth cause if not i dont think sonsirma will be able to carry this team alone.

• De la Cruz is a fantastic attacker, to me, as reliable as Montano. :obey: However she can't attack well from zone 2. That's why I would play De la Cruz&Larson duo as OH and Esra as receiver Opp. She is not used to that kind of system but she is a great receiver so I expect her to cover enough space with Larson. Thise rotation would work more than the one with Neslihan as Opp ;)

• B

its funny that in 2012 onwards that great attacking prowess was not seen in dominican republic squad i wonder why?

Bad coaching+bad setters = FAIL

• its annoying that many teams in the fists league are from Istanbul. id like to see more teams from the other cities. at this point,Wang transfer is very important for İdmanocağı Trabzon which is very far from Istanbul. :D

7 teams from Istanbul :white: , 2 from Bursa,1 Çanakkale, 1 Ankara,1 Trabzon